• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA: Lakewood State University

B
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

A BNHA roleplay set in the america's and in a University rather than a high school.
Story Post
  • "Sharpe!" A man's voice shouted as he began to approach a the desk in the teachers lounge. Stacks of paper could be seen on the desk as no one was sitting at it, instead a rummaging could be heard from underneath it. As the voice shouted a large clunk followed by some of the papers falling over and a pained and overall tired "ow..." could be heard from underneath as the blue haired woman peeked her head up over the desk. there was a man looming over her desk with an impatient expression on his face as he tapped his foot. She instantly shot up and stood at attention, "Mr. Crane, sir" she said nearly saluting him as well, but stopping herself. The man sighed and looked at the mess of work on her desk and now scattered across the floor. "What were you doing below your desk, if you dont mind me asking?" He asked, to which she responded, "I lost my contact, but I've found it" she said, now sitting down in her chair. The man in front of her was considered her boss, not the dean of the college but he was in charge of the hero program. He carried with him a file which caught Christina's attention as he passed it to her. "Here, the city hall is asking us to take care of this one, seeing as its linked to us in some ways, give it to your first year class, it will be a good test to see if they are ready for the real challenges of this school" He said as he walked away. Christina began to look through the file, nodding as she did.

As the afternoon came around Ms. Sharpe made her way to the homeroom of the first year hero students. As she approached she could hear the chatter of those in her classroom, typical for the short break they had before class started. She walked into the room, laying down her papers on the desk, eyeing everyone to get a lay of the land. She was still learning the names of all the students, but she knew those who had their approval, which honestly wasn't a whole lot of people compared to the size of the class. She noticed that Nadia and Miles seemed to be getting along, and Matt was finally talking to someone other than Emvi, though it seemed like he was more or less butting in on Robin's and Emvi's prior conversation. Miranda and Eloise seemed to be having a conversation amongst them selves as well, and both Rebecca and Erica had their heads down on their desks, she suspected for different reasons. See glanced over the twins Damien and Emily, and then over Passeri and Sebastian, which didn't surprise her that either of them were together after all both groups were like peas in a pod. She sighed and coughed loudly to inform her that she was here and getting every ones attention. "Good afternoon everyone, not much to do today, we will just be going over the methods of tracking and surveillance as part of an up coming practical that I'm going to have you all do next week. Oh and before I forget, anyone with approval for hero work stay behind after class, I have something to talk to you all about. I don't see everyone here yet but I'm sure they will show up soon..." She said, to which the mummers could be heard some which were wondering what was going on others who were slandering those who had mission approval as if they were better than everyone else.

The class went on for approximately a hour, which turned out to be a very long and boring lecture, even for Christina, when the students without approval got up and left to go to the next class. Christina sighed a little bit and sat on her desk to rest her legs. "So everyone, we have gotten our first official mission from the town, and I know what your thinking, 'Miss I thought we'd be doing patrol work and stuff like that, whats this about missions'" She said almost mockingly, :Well yes your right, heroes don't do many missions of sorts its more catching the bad guys in the act, but there are times when organisation is needed to take down larger threats" She said. "Well anyways this is essentially going to be a test for you guys, you'll be exempted from your hero classes until its over and you'll be graded on your performance" She said as she flicked the screen behind her back on, flicking to a slide show that just said briefing on it. "So to start off your mission is to find out all you can about a vigilante group known as the Crimson Dawn. As you know vigilantism is illegal without proper government approval, and while we dont see many vigilante groups these guys are well organised and tend to be rather violent with the crooks they take down, essentially they dont play by the rules" she said. "But with that We do have some information on each of the known members. First there's The Leader known as Crimson, Name: unknown, Age: Unknown, Gender: unknown, Quirk: Unknown, apparently crimson has been seen giving orders to the other members and has never been seen using their quirk" She said pulling up a quick picture from some shitty camera of a person in a red suit and cape. "Next up is the one known as Black Ice,Name: Unknown, Age: Unknown, Gender: Male, Quirk: He can create a thin layer of ice that's nearly invisible to the naked eye, unknown if he can do more. Next is the Seer, Name: Unknown, Age: Unknown, Gender: Unknown, Quirk: Unknown, they've been seen with the others but not in combat or using their abilities. Next is Chimp, Name: unknown, age: Unknown, Gender: Female, Quirk: She has hands for feet, good for climbing and she is said to be super flexible" she said taking a quick pause. "We have a nice bit on the last one, Drake Skinner, codename King Cobra. Hes 27, male and he was kicked out of Lakewood University a few years back. His quirk is that he can secret venom through tiny needles on his finger tips that can paralyze someone, or kill them depending on exposure levels. Apparently he was fighting a villain and accidentally injected the guy with too much venom, ended up paralyzing him from the waist down for life" she said. "This mission will be recon only, and if you can turn them in, engaging should not happen. We don't know much about these people because all of their information has been wiped from the systems, though some of the teachers here remember Drake so we were able to recognize his handy work, they likely have a good hacker..." she said trailing off, "Anyways class dismissed.

Mz.Hyde Mz.Hyde BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji _Line 213 _Line 213 simj26 simj26 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 PlusUltra PlusUltra Xel Xel Foogels Foogels Hanarei Hanarei Rantos Rantos

Teacher post

• Christina Sharpe

As Chirstina closed here books and began to pack up she was suddenly bombarded with questions. She sighed looking back towards her class, "They've been all over the city, but I can tell you that they tend to stick away from the student living area, the market district, and the higher living area of the city (Areas 3,4, and 7 on the map I just uploaded in the setting info) but they have been seen all around, basically they just tend not to go where large crowds gather and where the crime is handled by the higher ranked heroes" She said. She then turned to Nadia, "not bad, you are right on that part, it would be more useful for you to team up with those who you're quirks work well with, but unfortunately you aren't always going to have the opportunity to team up with those you work best with, sometimes you may have to team up with a contradicting quirk" she said. She then turned her glance to Robin "I'm honestly not going to tell you what to do, it probably is best that you work in teams but this is college, we aren't like those high school programs that tell you exactly what needs to be done, you need to decided for yourself and live with what happens if you make the wrong choice" she said. Finally she looked to Kenji and then to Miranda "for someone who claims not to be overly intelligent your pretty sharp Mr. Agamoto... And your correct as Miranda. While you all are capable of doing hero work and probably of bringing these guys down if you work together, we assume that if we bring one in before the others the others will go dark and all of our other information will essentially be useless, though if you cant avoid it combat is permitted, though it may not be a bad idea to play the villain either" she said , "if you do have to go into combat its much more likely they will stick in town if they think a group of villains are capturing them"she said. "it would also be technically better to think of this as squads, as it would be wise to communicate between your groups, though in a real hero agency it may be more beneficial to work in differently number groups for example if two people work really well together, but having anyone else would only hinder them then its more beneficial to send those two together and not worry about sticking to numbered groups, though leaders aren't a bad idea either" she said as she turned to Passeri. "Of course once we have information on who they are are and where their hideout is we can easily take them down, and you guys will probably be helping out with that as well" she said. "Now if that's all" she said as she finished packing up her stuff.

Rebecca Black

In the dark corner of the room she waited, wanted to scare anyone who decided to sit next to her, though the point was kind of mute at this point, as it was nearly the end of class and she had been waiting this whole time. She was getting more patient that she had been before but right now she was a little stir crazy and had fallen asleep most of the lesson, so she didn't necessarily get much from the lesson, only having waking up after the fact. She decided it was best to come out of hiding now as it was the end of class. As if appearing from nowhere Rebecca came out of the shadows with a "So Teach, were suppose to stealthy right" she said. Christina jumped a couple feet off the ground and nearly blasted Rebecca with water. She sighed as Rebecca laughed in the back of the room, "yes Becca Stealth is key... though I don't know why you asked seeing as I said it already..." she said with a sigh. Rebecca leaned over the desk, she was wearing a tank that was pretty low cut, giving a view of the lace she was wearing underneath, as well a faded jeans with rips in them. Her hair was fairly messy and braided on the side a bit, and she had what was left of her arm bandaged at the stub, as she didn't want the area where her prosthetic attached to get damaged, it was also a bit unsightly. Looking down at Emvi and Matt she gave a quick wave, though seeing as they seemed to have a fairly good group going for them selves she began to look around the room, wondering who her next victim/ team mate could be.

Emily Viola Cecilia Von-Eddenburgh

Emily began to eye around the room, she had been wondering about it for a while now, ever since she had gotten a sense of what every ones powers were and what their personalities were like. She had wondered who she could team up with that wouldn't get on her nerves or bother her like her brother, and also who had a quirk that wouldn't contradict hers. That put a bunch of people out of the mix. After a minute of thinking she finally had it, a quirk that would nether contradict with hers and a person who wouldn't annoy her. She walked up to the black haired girl with the tattoos, "explosion girl!" she said loudly while smiling. She took a seat right next to the girl who was obviously not overly fond of how her quirk worked based on her reactions every time a pencil exploded or she accidentally damaged something by making a piece of it or all of it go boom. Emily smiled and extended her hand to the girl, "wanna be on a team with me?" she said.

Mz.Hyde Mz.Hyde

Last edited:
    Back