• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA: Lakewood State University

Miranda Gomez - Makin Plans
Tags: Mz.Hyde Mz.Hyde BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji _Line 213 _Line 213 simj26 simj26 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Xel Xel Foogels Foogels Hanarei Hanarei Rantos Rantos Blackvelvet Blackvelvet @Any (Open)

Vbg7I8P.png

Letting the small formalities with the little lady next to her pass by she turns her attention to the arrival of their teacher with a wide wave as she bids them all good afternoon before they started to cover what was essentially just stakeouts and detective work, I mean the tracking was not really that new to her...well for a person it was but can't be that different from tracking a buck through the pines when it comes down to it, though then again nowadays you could likely do a lot of it digitally with computers and social media it, but that wasn't as fun.

Pulling out a small recorder she sets it onto the table as the teacher started talking and turns it on pointing the directional microphone down the rows at them, at worst if she missed anything she could just relisten to it during her workouts at best it would just help it sink in and get retained more. When all was said and done however they got onto the really fun parts with an actual operation style powerpoint, albeit with limited information but names could maybe give hints?. Hmm only 5 people? maybe more if the hacker wasnt one of them and others were just better at not being seen....I mean personally, she didn't have that much of an issue with vigilantes themselves, they took out the more criminal elements and made people safer in theory...though in practice a lot of them just went too far, caused damage and the concept of proportionate response was lost on some.

Packing her stuff away she works her way down the isles to listen over the further questions about the new assignment, more information and organisation did seem like a good idea anyway though she might as well throw her 2 cents in as well. Speaking up finally her voice carries over the room with the usual merriment and mirth "Well this does sound like one heck of a good time, but maybe think of it more like squads than teams? After all we kinda need to know what each others doing regardless so we don't end up stepping on toes, plus if anyone else is already on this" waving a hand idly to the side "The thing about the recon part? well brawling in the streets might get some peoples necks up and the moment we go for one they know people are on to em right? so if they go low for a while it just makes finding them hard, best go hard and fast when you know who, what, and where were dealing with to keep the risks down"

Giving a faint nod over to Nadia "I mean might as well just put all cards on the table before we deal the hands, could also have one squad as back up in case things do go south because plans tend to do that sometimes...or hey maybe just throw a honey pot out and play the bad guys, Vigilantes love to take them out right?"

As class came to a close, Passeri seemed to take a moment to mull over the teacher’s words. Her eyes wandered around the room, flitting towards students whenever they deigned to speak up, but she kept her lips shut for the moment.

Throughout the lesson as a whole, in fact, she’d kept quite silent, only raising her voice when a question was asked, or she was engaged with first. As was the norm. Indeed, despite what her image might have suggested, she seemed to be quite the studious type. Her grades weren’t the greatest in the class, alas; but between hero training and rehearsal, she hardly had the time to be dreaming about making it to the top of the grade leaderboard anyway.

So long as she was in this classroom, though, she’d be studying.

"Really..." Passeri breathed out with a sigh. Leaning forward, she spoke to Sebastian alone. "Everyone's feeling energetic, huh? I guess it's only natural considering that this is our first assignment, but golly, you'd think there'd be at least little anxiety knocking around at a time like this, right? Or is that just me?" Maybe this was what they called the 'heroic spirit', being able to nearly blindly throw yourself into situations like this.

"Miranda's right, you know?" Now, Passeri spoke up and over the room, projected her voice out across its desk-laden halls with a practiced ease. "About the squad thing, I mean. We should be working together, yeah? What matters is that the bad guys get caught, not which group would be the most interesting or anything like that."

"So, I think it's best that we set up a decent structure before anything else. Squads of four-" As she spoke, Passeri gave various nods and gestures around the room, as if accrediting each idea to the one who had raised them. "-each with an established leader. Someone who's in charge, can take responsibility, and communicate with the rest of the squads. Each squad would be free to move as they wish, but it'd be the leader's responsibility to both convey any information they gather to the other squads, and to convey any information the other squads gather to their own. In exchange for the responsibility, they'll be the ones in charge. They say run, you run, they say hide, you hide. Sounds reasonable, yeah? Sort of like... A miniature hero agency, don't you think?"

"We can start off by having people volunteer for leadership, and then we can figure out the distribution of members after that. Sound fair?"

Mz.Hyde Mz.Hyde BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji _Line 213 _Line 213 simj26 simj26 PlusUltra PlusUltra DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Xel Xel Foogels Foogels Hanarei Hanarei Rantos Rantos Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

Last edited:
Sebastion Stone
Tags: simj26 simj26
And, as the class came to a close, Sebastian roused from his slumber once more. Today too, as the sweet throes of exhaustion beckoned him, he fell into their embrace. Today too, he found his waning attention only acting to his detriment.

And, throughout the lesson as a whole, Sebastion couldn’t help but fall in and out of consciousness, catching five minutes of the lecture and missing ten only to wake to a new topic of conversation. For this was his rhythm. His understanding of the class was left up to nothing more than context clues and inference. The fact that such a faulty system seemingly yielded any fruit is a true sign of divine favor. Or, a testament to how Sebastian spent his off hours.

And, so long as he was in this classroom, his flippant ways would see no end, for his shallow dreams required nothing more.

With class over, many of the students returned to their average lives, engaging in their own special variations of humdrum. Following the exodus of a majority of the students, those who stayed were given their assignment. A practical exam, though maybe a little more practical than one would hope for. A task so freeform and vague would surely warrant hesitation, trepidation, in every manner of the word. And as questions came forth, rightfully so, Sebastion leaned back in his chair to face the woman sitting at the table behind him. The semblances of a plan already forming within his mind, he bent over the back of his chair, turning his gaze to the woman behind him. Passeri be permitting, he wanted to include her wonder brain in the thinking process.

And as his mouth curled for the first syllable, the weak sound that lived for only the briefest of time was killed out by the sound of a much stronger voice. Miranda spoke, her plan came fourth, and Sebastian liked the sound of it. It was a well thought out plan, Sebastion liked the sound of it. Passeri seemed to like the sound of it too.

She rose too, she spoke with that practiced perfection Sebastion was used to. She spoke of working in teams, winning the day with friendship and comradery, and Sebastion agreed for the most part. Both she and Miranda seemed to have a strong and inclusive game plan.

The young man’s eyes glazed over to a somewhat familiar face. The woman he knew as Eloise. Or, at least he hoped. Sebastion didn’t know her well, but she seemed approachable. He waved a few times to grab her attention, then pointed to the door. Grabbing his bags, and meeting her there. Hopefully, she would come. He wanted her to come. Please come. He wanted to talk, talk about ruining some plans yet in motion.

Teacher post

Christina Sharpe

As Chirstina closed here books and began to pack up she was suddenly bombarded with questions. She sighed looking back towards her class, "They've been all over the city, but I can tell you that they tend to stick away from the student living area, the market district, and the higher living area of the city (Areas 3,4, and 7 on the map I just uploaded in the setting info) but they have been seen all around, basically they just tend not to go where large crowds gather and where the crime is handled by the higher ranked heroes" She said. She then turned to Nadia, "not bad, you are right on that part, it would be more useful for you to team up with those who you're quirks work well with, but unfortunately you aren't always going to have the opportunity to team up with those you work best with, sometimes you may have to team up with a contradicting quirk" she said. She then turned her glance to Robin "I'm honestly not going to tell you what to do, it probably is best that you work in teams but this is college, we aren't like those high school programs that tell you exactly what needs to be done, you need to decided for yourself and live with what happens if you make the wrong choice" she said. Finally she looked to Kenji and then to Miranda "for someone who claims not to be overly intelligent your pretty sharp Mr. Agamoto... And your correct as Miranda. While you all are capable of doing hero work and probably of bringing these guys down if you work together, we assume that if we bring one in before the others the others will go dark and all of our other information will essentially be useless, though if you cant avoid it combat is permitted, though it may not be a bad idea to play the villain either" she said , "if you do have to go into combat its much more likely they will stick in town if they think a group of villains are capturing them"she said. "it would also be technically better to think of this as squads, as it would be wise to communicate between your groups, though in a real hero agency it may be more beneficial to work in differently number groups for example if two people work really well together, but having anyone else would only hinder them then its more beneficial to send those two together and not worry about sticking to numbered groups, though leaders aren't a bad idea either" she said as she turned to Passeri. "Of course once we have information on who they are are and where their hideout is we can easily take them down, and you guys will probably be helping out with that as well" she said. "Now if that's all" she said as she finished packing up her stuff.

Rebecca Black

In the dark corner of the room she waited, wanted to scare anyone who decided to sit next to her, though the point was kind of mute at this point, as it was nearly the end of class and she had been waiting this whole time. She was getting more patient that she had been before but right now she was a little stir crazy and had fallen asleep most of the lesson, so she didn't necessarily get much from the lesson, only having waking up after the fact. She decided it was best to come out of hiding now as it was the end of class. As if appearing from nowhere Rebecca came out of the shadows with a "So Teach, were suppose to stealthy right" she said. Christina jumped a couple feet off the ground and nearly blasted Rebecca with water. She sighed as Rebecca laughed in the back of the room, "yes Becca Stealth is key... though I don't know why you asked seeing as I said it already..." she said with a sigh. Rebecca leaned over the desk, she was wearing a tank that was pretty low cut, giving a view of the lace she was wearing underneath, as well a faded jeans with rips in them. Her hair was fairly messy and braided on the side a bit, and she had what was left of her arm bandaged at the stub, as she didn't want the area where her prosthetic attached to get damaged, it was also a bit unsightly. Looking down at Emvi and Matt she gave a quick wave, though seeing as they seemed to have a fairly good group going for them selves she began to look around the room, wondering who her next victim/ team mate could be.

Emily Viola Cecilia Von-Eddenburgh

Emily began to eye around the room, she had been wondering about it for a while now, ever since she had gotten a sense of what every ones powers were and what their personalities were like. She had wondered who she could team up with that wouldn't get on her nerves or bother her like her brother, and also who had a quirk that wouldn't contradict hers. That put a bunch of people out of the mix. After a minute of thinking she finally had it, a quirk that would nether contradict with hers and a person who wouldn't annoy her. She walked up to the black haired girl with the tattoos, "explosion girl!" she said loudly while smiling. She took a seat right next to the girl who was obviously not overly fond of how her quirk worked based on her reactions every time a pencil exploded or she accidentally damaged something by making a piece of it or all of it go boom. Emily smiled and extended her hand to the girl, "wanna be on a team with me?" she said.

Mz.Hyde Mz.Hyde

Last edited:
Robin WillsClassroom
i4aOrR4.jpg
They looked back at the blonde boy who agreed with them and offered on their behalf to be in a team. And then another boy just offered to join the group. Boys sure were pushy. Everyone was throwing in their two cents at that point which made them wonder when this stopped being about asking questions and more about planning. Then again, it was good that they showed initiative, heroes needed initiative. At least that's what they'd tell themselves, for the benefit of their classmates. Finally the teach decided to address everyone. They couldn't help but grin, it was like she read their mind. Or maybe they were just right on point. Either way the teacher confirmed that all the planning was on them. So with that out of the way they turned their focus back to the pair of boys and flashed them a smile. "Sure! I don't really care who I'm with." They brought a finger up to their chin as they thought for a brief second before continuing. "Ah, but you should know I'm not very good at fighting. I'm more the.... incapacitate them type? Yeah, let's go with that. So sneak attacks are the way to go if anything bad happens." Now that they thought about it, it wasn't like they had ever told anyone what their quirk is.

Having the teacher mention the usefulness of leaders caused them to jump up and raise their hand. "Oh! Oh! Me! I wanna be a leader!" They quickly lowered their arm, leveling it to point at both Kenji and Matt. "You two are my subordinates. You're Private Matt, and you're Private Kenji." They quickly swiveled to point at Emvi before continuing. "You're Corporal Emvi, and I'm Sergeant Robin." They ended the rank-giving with pointing to themself before crossing their arms and continuing. "Since Emvi is a Corporal that puts her as second in command of Alpha Squad, obviously I'm in charge." Robin nodded confidently, reassuring everyone that they were the squad leader. With their selfish proclamations finally out of the way they turned their focus to the rest of the class, raising their voice to reach everyone. "So who's the Squad Leaders of Delta and Beta squads then?" There wasn't even the slightest hint of awareness in their voice, as if they knew with supreme confidence that everyone just knew what they were on about.

Classroom
Interactions: Mz.Hyde Mz.Hyde BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji _Line 213 _Line 213 simj26 simj26 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 PlusUltra PlusUltra Foogels Foogels Hanarei Hanarei Rantos Rantos Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

"Do you, like, hear yourselves?" Eloise suddenly spoke up. She had remained quiet for a good amount of time, just listening, watching, and, honestly speaking, being bored out of her goddamn skull. It was so irritating, so frustrating, so downright insulting to her that this was the company she would keep.

"Yeesh, I could swear my facial muscles were going to cramp up just cringing at all this. Where do you think you are, some kinda summer camp?" She rubbed the back of her neck and made a face, one of boredom and disgust, somehow perfectly melded together in an apathetic stare at the other students…if she could even call them that. More like preschool children. Was this the brightest the world had to offer? It was a dim future, then. Perhaps despair truly was the endgame. How dull. "Maybe you guys should, like, stop just chittering and chattering about. Everyone wants to be the hero, no one wants to give. And there are some stupid ideas in there too. Like, for instance, you think anyone who volunteers to be a leader is automatically capable of being one? I'd rather spit on his face and call him a liar."

She rolled her eyes and directed her ire to the most recent person who had spoken up. "And All Might be damned, Robin, what's this talk about sergeants and captains? Grow up, dummy, we got off the playgrounds years ago. Ugh, I swear," she groaned in disgust, and stood up from her seat, picking up her bag, "I don't have time for this. Call me when you're done fumbling about with your namby-pamby, wishy-washy 'strategy meeting', if you can even call it that." She slipped out of the group, pushing her way past Robin, making sure to shove him aside extra hard, and exited the room.

She shut the door behind her, then paused, glancing to the young man beside her at the doorway. She sighed, rounded about him, leaned back against the wall next to him. " What do you want, Stone? Don't suppose you're going to ask me out on a date? I have fairly high standards for a first date, just so you know."

This better be good.

Rantos Rantos Xel Xel , specifically
The The rest of the losers

To call the state of the class chaotic would have been an understatement. Each voice vying to drown out the others, it was clear that her classmates were nothing if not eager. They all had that spark, the little flit of passion and energy that made a hero a hero. Which was admirable indeed, but there was perhaps a bit too much of a good thing knocking about the class at the moment. In their collective enthusiasm, a certain unity seemed to be lost. It was emblematic of 'team projects', as it were, but she'd been hoping to provide at least a little bit of unity to the lot.

But, it seemed as if it would be moot. The teacher, despite claiming that she'd not tell them what to do, had already set about shepherding the class. She may not have been giving direct orders, but in an academic environment a suggestion was practically the same thing. Only troublemakers and particularly prodigious students tended to have the gall to shy away from an authority figure's guiding hand, especially when they were as early into their education as this.

That said, she was having trouble with one such troublemaker right now.

Eloise, bless her soul, seemed dead set on resisting the flow that her peers seemed to want to sweep them all up into. Passeri couldn't rightly blame her, given how readily they seemed to be settling into plan, as well as the things she'd managed to eavesdrop from a select few students. Still, though, the venom she'd spit had been more than a little unnecessary. Was she trying to improve things, did she just want to complain, or did she have something else in mind?

She wasn't sure, but she'd determined her next course of action regardless.

"El! Wait up there!" She called over her shoulder and hopped from her seat as Eloise strutted from the room. Catching the door as it swung, she shoved her face through the slim crack between it and the wall like some sort of closet-bound boogieman.

"Hey, don't you think that was a little much?" Her voice rung a tone somewhere between pleading and chastising. "I get you're frustrated but like, we're all friends here, yeah? Leave the fighting for the villains and annoying ex-boyfriends, if you catch my drift. I dunno if you know, but that sort of thing can really tear a team up. I've seen whole pop groups break up just because someone called their friend's jacket ugly! It's a whole mess and a half, let me tell you."

Passeri coughed a little awkwardly. She was getting off track.

"Anyway, uh, I won't ask you to apologize. I know how awkward that can be, but hey, how about you keep me clued in on whatever it is you've got knocking in your noggin'? Seb has my number." She smiled, and gestured to Sebastian from behind the door. "Oh, and Seb! Make sure to say bye next time, you'll break my heart!"

At her own words, she paused, as if she'd just remembered something important.

"Wait. The two of you... Oh my god Seb! Are you asking her out? I mean, I know I suggested it but... Um... Isn't that a bit fast? She's totally gonna say no if you just approach her out the blue like this. Er." A look of genuine concern clouded Passeri's eyes, and they started to dart between the two of them. "Um. Er. Hey. Seb's a super nice guy, so give him a chance, please. Trust me! He has great taste in cookies! And uh, he's never late. Okay? Okay. I'll let you two have your privacy now."

simj26 simj26 Rantos Rantos

Sebastian Stone
Tags: simj26 simj26 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
Oh my, oh dear oh my. It always took Sebastian by surprise, to watch this woman and her craft. The type of woman that Eloise was took some learning and re-learning to get used to. And even now as he listened to her silver tongue, lashing as it did and drawing metaphorical blood as it did, he felt he still had more learning to do. But if nothing else, he knew today too that without a shadow of a doubt, she is so cool. Sebastion watched, he studied and envied her ability to speak her mind. Even if the words that came forth resounded harsher than any bullwhip. So cool, oh dear so cool. And now this force of nature began making her way to the door, and Sebastion braced himself for the worst.

All things considered, her greeting was far from as biting as it could have been, far less so than Sebastian was expecting at any rate. Even still he couldn't speak right away. No, what came next had to be perfect, such a force as She who stood before Sebastian probably wouldn't stand for less. As the words formulated, sentences meaningless alone forming a singularity of perfection, a voice rang out. It came from the door, a voice that heralded the end of all rational thought.

Her words weren't for him, which was nice, her intonations were all he really wanted. And as the pleasure centers began to erupt, he lost himself with her abyss of decadence. The sweet nothings of meaningless words, just sound that halted time, or so it felt. A short-lived pleasure. The sound of his name, spoken by Passeri snapped the trance away all too suddenly. He processed the words that met his ear if only a little. His number? A broken heart? A confession? Is that was this was? Surely it had to be. In the afterglow of Her voice, Sebastian felt disarmed, vulnerable to the haze.

Passeri abandoned them, and the hallway was empty. The only thing left to do now was put his heart forward. A confession full of ferocity, of genuine emotion, anything less would be a waste, anything less would be a disservice to Eloise. A step forward, a hand placed over his heart: emotional stability, and a hand flat against the wall: physical stability. "Eloise, I-"

Wait, no, stop. This is wrong. Let the record scratch, try this again.

There was a moment of wide-eyed clarity. A surprise sobering up the left Sebastian in the wake of his mistake, too far to back-peddle. For a moment, all he could do was stare blankly as he took a more relaxed standing stance, cutting the cliche. "Eloise I seem to be wasting your time, so I'll just give you the abstract, I guess, for now at least."

"I liked the plans that were brewing in that classroom, one, in particular, was pretty classy if not a little simple. It's nice to capture one with a facade. What if we went one step further? I want to throw a wrench in that plan, I want to save the vigilante they lure, I want to disguise myself as a supporter, I want to infiltrate their base and set up a door. I want you to be my partner." Sebastian paused for a second, he wanted to make sure he had Eloise's attention. He continued, leaning in, taking a hushed tone. "And imagine the surprise on our classmates' faces when we enact this plan without any of them knowing. That surprise would, hopefully, lay a nice foundation for little performance, all the way to their base. Hopefully, maybe, may God be permitting."

And there it was, the short of the plan. He was ready for any amount of scathing words, or criticisms of his idealistic plan, so long as it was accompanied by a yes.

Mathew Pille
Seminar Room
Direct: BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji Hanarei Hanarei Xel Xel _Line 213 _Line 213

Close.jpg
Matt smiled and raised his hand to scratch the back of his neck which he did when he didn't know how to answer something, or someone. He looked back to the guy who asked to join them. "I'd be fine with anyone joining us but I don't know how large the teams should be." Matt gave a one exhale nervous chuckle as he turned towards the cold girl. Her quirk didn't seem to match her personality though, as Matt had seen her smiling and talking to people quite often. He glanced at Emvi and back to the girl. "I mean you're probably right, we should do quirk matches to better prepare for future missions and just in case something happens maybe." Matt smiled, now resting his hand on the back of his neck instead of digging into it. "Which means it might actually be good for us to team up, certain magnets actually work better under cold conditions do to the atoms moving slower and less randomly. I always feel like my quirk is more responsive in winter as well. Assuming you're okay with that." Matt was open and happy to work with anyone, he wanted to hang out with Emvi but he could see her later. He quickly looked back to the original guy, who Matt believed to be the aura guy, he wasn't too sure what that meant but that's what he heard. "Which means you could probably just take my place, just make sure you can keep up with Emvi... A-and Robin of course." Matt chuckled nervously, he didn't mean to linger on Emvi's name but he lost his train of thought after saying it.

Matt looked at Robin, they had some energy to burn, it was refreshing not being the only one excited and upbeat though. "That's not a bad idea, but I don't think that the group needs two energetic people. Maybe you should find another Private." Matt kept up his smile but he started to scratch the back of his neck again. Man, telling people no is hard, especially when they're so enthusiastic. Though Matt's thoughts couldn't block out the frustrated women spitting all over there plans. Matt kept his smile as she spoke, listening to every word. I mean, she might have had a point but criticizing everyone and then calling out Robin, that wasn't cool. I wonder why she was so upset though, did she think we weren't taking it seriously? Maybe she just doesn't like us. But she has friends, so I don't think it was that second one, maybe she felt left out. Matt knew that he couldn't do anything about it right now, maybe he'd try and talk to her later. For now he grabbed a notebook out of his bag and walked over to the Cold girl. He crouched by her desk so he wasn't looking down at her. "Whether you wanna be on a team or not that's fine, but I'm a jerk and haven't memorized your name yet, would you mind writing it out for me so I can't forget?" Matt gave his most genuine smile as he tried handing her his notebook. He never felt good when he couldn't remember someone's name, but he wasn't going to try and fake his way through it, that never works.

Last edited:
6Wp5mn0.jpg
Nadia Oleysa Stasyuk

Nadia had kept quiet as things unfolded. It wasn't as if she was shy or anything... her general behavior showed otherwise after all. She had heard Robin speaking up so quick to try and take control leaving her to keep back. She didn't want to go butting in, she had a bad habit of unintentionally cutting into things she was better off not getting involved with. She didn't want to do anything to hamper someone's attempt to grow. It didn't change the fact she had to some small agreement with Eloise statement, even if she heavily disagreed with the tone being given in response. She wasn't fond of being mean to others even if she did feel Robin needed to be reigned in a little. A leader was important to a team though it worked far better if the group had some say to make sure everyone was on the same page right from the start.

She looked over overhearing the conversation particularly catching what Matt had said. She smiled as he approached not having intended to of been approached herself as much as planning to help any who might be left over herself. She didn't want to come off overbearing after all. She started at him with a warm smile giving a light nod of her head as to acknowledge him seeing the notebook he offered for her to write down her name. She quickly wrote out her name 'Nadia Stasyuk' electing to keep it short only wanting to give her last name in the off chance someone might address her as that before finally writing 'Abs0lte' as her hero name. She tapped her finger on her chin after finishing seeming a little mixed on his reaction being unable to fully pick up on him. He seemed to have no issue approaching others yet how his demeanor was it almost came out shy.

"Nadia is fine, or Absolute if you wish to address me by my hero name... though given this task its better to stick with my real name." She nodded looking at him, before glancing over at Emvi. It seemed to quickly jive just the way he spoke earlier what it was that might of made him a bit more timid. She smiled widely doing exactly the opposite of what she had tried to do and stuck her nose where it shouldn't be.

"You really don't need to let me on your team. My quirk can be used to help supplement others though it can also be a hindrance in others. I have control enough to direct it though should I use it to its full potential I have little control over it effecting friend or foe." She spoke up as to try and give a reason for allowing him to stay on the team he was in, though she couldn't keep her mouth shut as to the main reason she was saying it.

"Besides, I can see you really want to be with Emvi. You are dating right... or are you just crushing on her? Either way I wouldn't want to get in the way of your feelings. It's always best to spend time with those you care for, and taking out some vigilantes, while having some risks, isn't as dangerous of a task as villains where an efficient group is completely necessary." She spoke in an attempt to be helpful where she really shouldn't of gone. She smiled warmly at Mathew being quite nonchalant about it.

Mentioned: Xel Xel Foogels Foogels simj26 simj26 _Line 213 _Line 213

Last edited:
[div class=firsttext][div class=secondtext]
Kenji sighed as those around him seemed to not realize the situation at hand and how serious it was. These were not only people who broke the law by performing acts of Vigilantism, but they were strong, strong enough to be a threat worth acknowledging rather than just being the kind of threat that was handled by heroes on patrol. They were obviously good at hiding from what their teacher said too, so they would have to be rather thorough. He even wondered why they were given this task in the first place, was it just that the heroes in the city were too busy to deal with it? He doubted it very much. Was it that the Government was trying to test the effectiveness of having student heroes do hero work on a regular basis? It was possible but it was no different than giving high school students Provisional licenses... Or was something deeper going on? He would have to think about it some more. His brain began to hurt from all the deep think and he realized he had just been standing an staring at the group that had been talking this entire time without saying a word, on listening in on each of their speeches and Eloise's super snobby rant about how stupid and silly they were being, and while she wasn't exactly wrong she had no right to talk, calling peoples ideas down to the dirt. Who did she think she was anyways? and that comment made towards Robin was fairly rude, while Robin's idea may have been childish in nature that's just the way Robin is, and besides hero agencies use rankings on a day to day basis so its not exactly wrong to have someone in first and second command. Kenji's brain started to hurt again, and he felt as if smoke was coming from his ears... He was thinking too hard about everything.

"I don't mind taking orders from someone, but to be completely honest when it comes to heroism and what happens out there we're all on the same level, and as a hero I need to do what I believe is right, even if that means going against your plans. So just so you know if it comes to a situation where my gut tells me to go against your plan I will" He said looking at Robin, not batting an eye, wanting to make sure that he was fully understood as far as that went. he then smiled a little "but other than that I should be good with everything." he said, turning to listen to the newcomers and Matt's conversation about names and quirks and the like. "Oh Just so you know, While I've shown off my quirk a little bit I don't believe I've actually said what it is... I use Aura manipulation, Meaning I can control my life force, use it to harden my fists like steel, increase my durability, or send blasts off like in those old fighting games. I also have some healing abilities, though they are pretty limited as is my actual range" He said, informing his new team about the possibilities of his quirk. "But anyways we do have five people now so while the more the merrier I think anymore would be too merry, why don't we start our search?" he said.
[/div]​
[/div]

[class=tabs] box-sizing: border-box; font-family:'Squada One'; font-size: 40px; line-height: 1; margin:auto; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; margin:0px 5px 0px 5px; width: 150px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: rgba(255,255,255, 0.4); [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Info) (show tabsContentInfo) if (eq ${currentTab} History) (show tabsContentHistory) if (eq ${currentTab} Magic) (show tabsContentMagic) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (show tabsContent3) [/script] [class=firsttext] position: relative; height: 500px; overflow: hidden; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=secondtext] width:100%; padding-right:145px; height:100%; overflow-y:scroll; font-align:justify; font-width:bold; [/class]​

Emvi Square
Hero Studies
Interacting with: Xel Xel , Foogels Foogels , Blackvelvet Blackvelvet , Everyone Else (to a lesser extent)

Emvi sighed as she scribbled down the answers that the teacher was able to provide. Some of the others, she was sure, were more than happy with the idea that they'd be free to do things as they so choose (so much as they weren't breaking any rules--or worse, laws), but she herself had found something more than a little dizzying with the sudden sense of freedom that this collegiate take on heroism seemed to care for. High-school seemed so much simpler, as did the hero-world, more often than not. There was, of course, no telling whether or not it really was as point-and-shoot as if often seemed, though some small part of Emvi perhaps hoped that it would be.

She flipped her notebook shut and glanced up, just in time for talks of ranks. Her momentary lapse in attention (they were rare, or so she swore to herself) had seemingly caused her to miss out on the apparent fun that came with team-making; apparent fun, if she went by Robin's take on the situation, that was.

"...Corporal?" she repeated, looking at the owners of the other names her classmate had called out. Before she could even speak for or against her apparent co-leadership (which was weird in and of itself, why was she chosen exactly?) position, things already seemed to be a bit rocky; Matt already seemed to be politely questioning their team composition, and Kenji was already stating that he wasn't going to play by the rules if he didn't particularly want to. She momentarily balled her fists, then stood up, packing her bags as she decided to do what little she could, which mostly amounted to getting ready to go instead of wasting time.

"H-Hey, look--what about, instead of getting worked up with roles and stuff to start, we just...begin by looking at what we know, canvassing the area, and then once we have a little more information to work with, and know roughly what kind of territory we're going to be working in, we can coordinate between the different groups and use whatever plan might be best? After all, I mean...even if we're splitting up into different portions to make this first part easier, we do ultimately have this entire class at everyone's disposal...Right?"

Robin WillsClassroom
i4aOrR4.jpg
Their focus was stolen as one of their classmates spoke up, specifically directing venom-filled words their way. In response Robin stuck out their tongue with a 'bleh' sound as the girl walked off. They didn't have time for downers like that. She just didn't understand the greatness of Squad-making. Their focus returned to Matt as the boy spoke up. A frown tugged at their lips as the blonde departed. "Fine! Private Matthew has been reassigned to another squad then!" Or maybe they should draft the girl who stole Matt's fancy. They held onto that thought as a possible plan B. They almost jumped as Kenji finally spoke up, coming out of his silent revere. His words weren't exactly what they wanted to hear, but it was far better than Eloise's snobby rudeness or Matt's desertion. As such they took a step forward and brought a hand down on Kenji's shoulder. "You're a good man, Kenji." They gave the boy's shoulder a couple gentle pats, their eyes closed as they nodded in affirmation of their own statement. At least they had one good subordinate to work with.

Though the mention of them having five people did ring in their ears. They hadn't really thought it over but with Matt's desertion it did just make their group the three of them, and for a squad five was better than three. Three wasn't even a squad, they'd have to be Fireteam Alpha at that point.... "That's not bad actually..." They mumbled quietly under their breath as they brought a hand to their chin. Their thoughts were interrupted as Emvi decided to throw her two cents in. They lowered their hands to their hips, smiling broadly at the girl as they nodded in agreement. "As expected of my right-hand woman, you're spot on!" Turning to look back at Matt and Nadia he raised his left hand, pointing at the two of them. "I take back what I said, you're staying with me and you've just been drafted as Private First Class Nadia! Can't be Alpha Squad with just three people.... Plus searching the area would be kinda difficult with so few people..." They said that more logical bit in a quieter tone before casting their gaze over the four other students and offering a small cough into their own balled fist before returning their hand to their waist. "Anyways, now that we're all assembled and good to go we should go with Corporal Emvi's plan and just dive right in. We can figure out all the bothersome stuff later, but we ain't gonna find anybody standing in a classroom!" With that said they plucked up their bag and turned towards the door, walking a few feet from the small group before stopping and looking over their shoulder. "Wait, do we have another class after this?"

Classroom
Interactions: simj26 simj26 (Eloise) _Line 213 _Line 213 (Corporal Emvi) Hanarei Hanarei (Private First Class Nadia) Foogels Foogels (Private Matthew) BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji (Private Kenji)

EloiseShe rolled her eyes, annoyed, and caught hold of Passeri's collar before she could escape, and dragged her back. She couldn't be this dumb to misread the mood between them. Eloise was, at least, confident of this fact. It was improbable that Passeri's every action wasn't perfectly calculated to ensure her image was untainted. Eloise couldn't complain- it was well executed.

"Your 'team' is comprised of, and not limited to, an autistic manchild, a lovelorn idiot, a couple of boneheads, and an internet personality. No offense to you, but as much as I'd like to calculate the probabilities of your survival, I'd rather take my chances with a rigged slot machine. Even now they're still deciding on what to do and who to do it. It's almost as if none of them actually has a proper plan, and they're just trying to play it off. These aren't heroes, these are children in the courtyard playing pretend." She sighed and tugged at the collar of her parka. "Whatever."

She turned her attention to Sebastian. Well, she looked like she did. About halfway through his speech, she took out her phone from her pocket and fiddled around with it. She wasn't actively doing anything with it, she just wanted to appear as if she were much more interested in her apps on her phone rather than whatever Sebastian was saying. Unlike Passeri, her act was aloof and careless. As she continued to listen to Sebastian, she suddenly paused. She exhaled sharply, and a smile crept onto her face. "Yes, right, Seb. I'll go with you on your wacky hijinks." She let her words linger for a second, then continued abruptly. "Only if Passeri comes with us." Without warning, she draped her arm over Passeri's neck and pulled her towards herself. "After all, more's the merrier. I can't very well let the dumb kids playing at military inside over there misuse Ms. Song's talents. Imagine not having a comprehensive understanding of everyone's strengths and weaknesses. That's what they're like behind this very door." She grinned, but her eyes remained as a snake's, and glanced at the other girl. "Well, Passeri? I don't think you'd want to disappoint your biggest fan here."

"W-woah, Ellie!" Passeri spoke through a burst of spluttering as Eloise jerked her back into the conversation. That hurt. Eloise's verbal outburst hadn't really surprised her too much. It was easy enough to tell she wasn't the type of girl to spare anyone's feelings. The physical violence on the other hand, had been a touch more jarring. She'd even aimed straight for the moneymaker. At the end of the day though, it seemed like there was no harm done, so she stayed quiet about it.

Patiently enough, Passeri let Sebastian and Eloise go off on their little back and forth, being yanked every which way all the while.

"El, were you listening to a thing I said?" She cocked her head, and eyed the other woman with a look of disappointment. "Make love, not war! You're stuck in the same room as the 'knuckleheads' for the next like, what? Three years? However long you're planning to stay floating around, at least. Do you really want to be at their throats the whole time?" In spite of the minuscule age gap that lay between herself and her short tempered classmate, Passeri lectured the other woman as if she were a misbehaving child. "I know it's like, cool and all to be the edgy rebel in high school... But in college, that's the sort of thing that gets you kicked out, you know? Or suspended, at least." She heaved a sigh, coughed, and then made an awkward expression that sat somewhere between embarrassment and concern.

"Well, uh, a-anyway. You want help with your plan, right? Seb's plan, I mean." This time she spoke a little more timidly, clearly watching her own tongue. "I'm flattered you wanna draft me, El, I really am, but uh, I'm the type to read the EULA before I install a program, you know? I don't sign on blind, is what I mean. Do you know how many shady contracts music labels try to get you to sign? Ever heard of American Idol? Massive like, classic talent show from back before Quirks came about." As she rambled on, it was obvious that Passeri was very quickly getting sidetracked. Again. "So, they'd have people sign these contracts that like, basically handed over their creative career for the next ten years. Even if they lost!"

"Er, so, long story short..." She caught herself, as usual, just a moment too late. "...Before I say yes to anything, what's the plan? I know you're probably all cloak and dagger as the norm, but I'd bet my bottom dollar that Seb would only be pulling you aside like this if he was planning something shady, right?"

simj26 simj26 Rantos Rantos

Sebastian Stone
Tags: The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit simj26 simj26
To describe his plan as nothing more than a wacky hijink was an oddly refreshing sentiment. Consider everything she could have said. Considering everything she should have said. Such an endearing term was far more than what Sebastian had hoped for. For a moment, however brief, he looked at Eloise and saw something more than the eyes of an urban hunter. He saw someone that, dare he say, he could be friends with. Maybe she was misunderstood, maybe she just wanted someone to make the first step. Could it be, true connection occurred today?

And for a moment the boy with bright eyes was ready to respond, to launch into crafting a script so sublime it would trick any wary vigilante. But Eloise stopped him short, not directly. An action that brought all thought to rest. Within her arm, there she was again. The woman who Sebastian didn't want now but needed always all the same. Within Eloise's arms: Passeri. They spoke, and the words the danced on Eloise's tongue, how cursed they were. Conflicting thoughts. Desire and duty danced. What should be done, what he couldn't do. To say yes, to utter no. In truth, another companion would only bolster their ability. Yet all the same Sebastian wanted to keep this plan between just the two of them. And above all else, would such a Goddess partake in such trickery without warning the other students, or even the staff for that matter? Sebastian doubted it.

"Personally, I think Passeri would be a valued member of the team." He couldn't say no, he wouldn't say no, Gods above why could he not say no.

"I mean, personally, her talents would really be an asset." To speak his mind, to will only a few words was all he had to do. And yet, and yet.

"I'd probably be a good call to double-check my plan with you too, Passeri. You seem pretty knowledgable about plans, from what I've noticed, personally." Subservient to his desire to stand by her side, or maybe subservient to the will to not disappoint, he refused to utter such words as no. He was subservient.

"Okay, elevator pitch one more time. I was thinking we kindly intrude on one of the other team's plans. Specifically, the people talking about staging a crime to lure them in. We're going to be adding a little salt to the plan by jumping in at the last second and saving the vigilant. After that's finished, we're a hop skip and jump away from infiltrating their base, and setting up a backdoor. Bam!" He accentuated the end with a clap. "Elevator pitch. Oh, oh, plus, I want to keep this a secret. Trick thy friends to trick thy enemies, if you feel where I'm coming from. Please?"

Please feel where he was coming from.

Reporter Jenny Briggs
_konosuba__aqua_render_by_lckiwi_dcldfkj-pre.png
Quirk: Cam
[div class=firsttext][div class=secondtext]

An loud siren sounded across the downtown district of the lakewood town, warning citizens to get to safety as a villain who was a threat to human life was near by. Soon the the screens on the high risers began to light up with the channel ten emergency news the camera's turned on and the scene of the crime. There were 8-10 men dressed in the exact same outfit, a tight black suit and a white mask, kind of like slendermen. They were all holding assault rifles as they ran out of a bank hold duffel bags. "This is Reporter Jessica Briggs at the scene of the crime" a voice said seemingly coming from nowhere, though this was expected. The reporter in question had the quirk Cam, a quirk which allowed her head to act as a camera, allowing her to broad cast directly from her point of view, or produce photo graphs from her mouth. For most residents of the city it took some getting use to, between the fact that she blinked quite a lot to the fact they couldn't even see her unless she held up a mirror, though to new residents this would have been quite strange. "Here on the scene of the ongoing crime men are loading bags full of what can only be presumed to be money into a moving truck, these 'faceless men' have been seen in the city before now though mostly in petty thief situations" She said as she blinked a couple times and her vision seemingly zoomed in on the scene. The men could be seen to not only be wearing the same thing, but their build was the same as well. As the Villains were still loading the truck Jessica spotted the hero Lift across the street dashing towards the scene of the crime. "It's the hydralic hero Lift Here to save the day" said the reporter. Lift was a popular hero known for having hydraulics in his arms allowing him to add to lifting power or punching power. Apparently the villains noticed him too and began to open fire just as he managed to duck behind a car while very loudly cursing. The villains continued to unload bullets into the car he was hiding behind and as they emptied their magazines two more of them began to shoot. As they did something dropped from above them and a puff of red smoke quickly filled the area around them. it didn't take more than a few seconds after that for their screams to be heard, they sounded so painful it made Jessica sick just hearing them. As the smoke faded a figure in red body armor could be seen in the smoke as the last of the villains fell in front of her. As the smoke cleared more it was clear that a liquid was dripping from the person's hands. The hero lift looked up, saying "you're..."stopping as he looked p the figure, before charging right towards her. He swung his fist as he got close but was on the ground within seconds, knocked unconscious. to the untrained eye it looked like he missed and fell, hitting his head hard enough to knock himself out, but to someone who was use to witnessing slight of hand or just had really good combat experience they could see that the figure had slightly dodged and kicked the hero's feet out in under him, sending a quick chop to the back of their neck. The woman stood up and looked directly at Jessica who reeled back in a bit of terror, she knew who this was, anyone keeping up with local news did, this was the famed vigilante Crimson. Jessica blinked for a second and as he eyes reopened Crimson was gone. She ran up to where the hero was to see if he needed help, only to see the horrific scene of blood bodies from the faceless men, giving the audience a quick glance before she closed he eyes and made the obvious sound of throwing up. The Broadcast ended immediately.
[/div]​
[/div]

[class=tabs] box-sizing: border-box; font-family:'Squada One'; font-size: 40px; line-height: 1; margin:auto; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; margin:0px 5px 0px 5px; width: 150px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: rgba(255,255,255, 0.4); [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Info) (show tabsContentInfo) if (eq ${currentTab} History) (show tabsContentHistory) if (eq ${currentTab} Magic) (show tabsContentMagic) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (show tabsContent3) [/script] [class=firsttext] position: relative; height: 500px; overflow: hidden; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=secondtext] width:100%; padding-right:145px; height:100%; overflow-y:scroll; font-align:justify; font-width:bold; [/class]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back