• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Limerick.Grimoire

~*~ Lost In A world Ill never understand ~*~
Soooo I'm kinda lazy and don't feel like retyping the plot. plus those involved know the plot so yeah, the rp can start as soon as y'all post

Akira Midoriya
The Prodigal Son

The Midoriya Residence

"Jieun! You ready? We're about to be late for the train!" Akira tapped his feet impatiently as he waited for his sister, wearing the signature grey uniform of UA, the blazer unbuttoned, the white button-up underneath a bit untucked. Akira tried to look decent, but he wasn't one who much cared for looking fashionable. Comfort and practicality were his top priorities. Though his casual appearance can to an end when Ochako walked passed, sighing as she said exasperated, "Kira... it's your first day. At least tuck in your shirt..." The brunette began freshening her son up, who in turned groaned as he said, "Mooooommm...I don't think they're gonna be a stickler for dress ettiquette..." Ochako shook her head, buttoning up his blazer as she said, "I know, I know... just worrying. I don't want my handsome boy looking like he just had a meeting with a dumpster." She fixed his hair as well, Akira blushing a bit at her comment. He was always close with his mother, seeing as she was the one around the most. He wasn't sure if she realized his strained relationship with Izuku, but Akira decided to not bring it up, not wanting to cause any unceccessary drama.

Once Jieun came down, Ochako made sure she was nice and tidy as well, Akira smiling a bit at his little sister. "Ready for your first day of high school, Jie?" Ochako showered her youngest with hugs and kisses, nearly in tears as she made thr girl promise to stay with her brother and to come straight home after school. Akira rolled his eyes, though in more of an endearing way, with no contempt. With that, he gestured for Jieun to follow him, saying, "Alright, let's go. Bye Mom, cya tonight!"

Akira was silent on the commute to UA, only speaking in short grunts and "Mhmms." He actually somewhat missed school, seeing as he didn't talk to anyone besides Hiruka outside of school very much. He still hated the lessons and such, but at least he had more human interaction. A few minutes later, they were at the familiar front gate, Akira turning to Jie to ask, "Need me to walk ya to class? I understand if you're a bit nervous..." He was familiar with high school bullies, and didn't want his little sister to be a target. Whenever he left her, whether he walked her to class or not, he ruffled her hair a bit, saying softly, "Have a good day, Jie. If anyone gives you trouble, tell me alright?"

Akira finally took his place in his home room, keeping tabs on any new students. He was really only waiting for Hiruka, seeing as she was his closest friend. He hoped she wasn't having any troubles getting to school, especially since she was deaf. The Midoriya leaned back in his desk, sighing as he stared out the window, passing the time by using his Quirk to catapult a coin between his hands, something he often did whenever he was bored wnd needed to satisfy his ADHD.

Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire
Texangamer Texangamer

KKKSSSSHHT!
Shake, shake, shake...
KKKSSSH. KKKKSSHHT.

The smell of aerosols permeated the air around her, sending her mind swirling in the spray of colors. She could see what she wanted in her mind, but how did she’s get it onto this wall?

The sound of a bell in the distance caught her attention as she pulled out her earbuds, tipping her head briefly to listen, then the sudden realization hit her and she looked at her phone. AH! She was gonna be late for her first day at U.A!
Then again, she didn’t really care that much...
But Kito cared. He put a lot of money into this...
But she really didn’t feel like it...
UGH! FINE!

She pulled her respirator mask off her face and gathered the cans of spray paint, stashing them in their usual crate before she covered her work up as she normally would, with a shredded blue tarp that looked like it had been there for years. Having secured it, the young woman rushed to retrieve her backpack from it’s hiding place. Then, she was off.

Running through the streets was slow, yes, but she didn’t really feel like being stopped by the cops for using her Quirk in public, so run, she did. Hopping and dancing around people all the while. Slowly, she made her way into the nice part of the city and began to speed towards the campus of U.A...

Till she came across a familiar face and skidded to a stop.
“Oh heeeey, Midoriya. You got into U.A, right? Looks like we’re going to the same place,” She flashed her signature smirk at him and wiggles her eyebrows, “You excited?”

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

It was a fairly warm day in early fall, likely early September. Though for Hikaru Kirishima, today was probably the most important day so far in her life! Hikaru rolled out of bed, assembleing her UA uniform in her tall mirror hastily, growing irritated as she tried to tame her curly wild black hair, as her hope dwindled, frustration replaced it. "AGGGGH!" Hearing his deaf daughter's anger Shoto entered the room 'Are you alright 'Ru?" he asked in sign, using the name he caleed her when Hikaru was upset. "i'm alright papa, just frustrated with my hair" Hikaru signed reassuringly. "your hair is Lovely 'Ru. Don't beat yourself up over little things" Shoto explained in sign. Satisfied, Shoto left, followed by his daughter. The two ate in comfortable silence until Eijirou came downstairs to drive her to school, not trusting Hikaru to go alone with her hearing.

The trio entered the car and began the trip "Your father and I are so proud. Our baby girl is going to be a hero!' Kirishima signed, tears brimming. They soon reached the school, Hikaru giving her parents a final hug then stepping out of the car and onto the UA campus, she quickly began searching for Kira: her best friend. The short black-haired deaf girl found him quickly, greeting him with a hug "Kira! Congratulations on getting in" she signed excitedly "I can't believe I got in. And I started at the flower shop down the road next to that cute little cafe" she continued, happy to see Akira again.

Asami Adachi
"Needless to say I keep it in check, she was a bad-bad hmmmhmmmmhmm,"
Music filled Asami's ears as she red a book
on top of a building. she sat on the edge, not afraid at all because if she fell, she could just slow her fall with her wings. She liked doing this, because most people don't look up, so she can read in peace without being stared at. Did she blame people for staring at her, no. if someone looked like a dragon from a story told to children, she would stare at them too. Asami looked at the time, and realized that today was the first day of classes at U.A.
"fuck, gotta go to school" she said to herself as she gathered her stuff. Asami shoved her book into her bag and folded her headphones and put them in there as well. Asami took a moment to remember what her mom told her before she left the apartment.
"Asami, keep your chin up, walk proudly, you have nothing to be ashamed of, even if you have scales." she told her. She was a former student at U.A. and a retired Hero, also, her scales were red, and covered more of her body than hers do.
"alright, It's just school, no ones gonna beat you with sticks, Asami." She told herself before grabbing her backpack and jumping off of the building. Asami spread her wings and flapped a bit until she reached a steady cruising speed. Asami landed when she was close to the school, she didn't want to fly in at all, draws too much attention. She found her homeroom once she reached U.A. with ease, but to her demise, no one she kinda knew was in the class, which sucked. Asami sighed and took a seat in the way back corner, and just waited for something to happen.

Akira Midoriya
The Prodigal Son

Akira was interrupted on his way to class by...Kiyomi? He'd heard of her before, but never really talked with her much. She seemed...interesting, but Akira was the son of the greatest hero ever, and his grandpa was a weird shrivelled up blonde guy, so he was used to weird. The Midoriya shrugged, scratching the back of his head as he simply said, "Yeah, I guess so. Can't say waking up at six in the morning makes me ecstatic, though." His signature snark was still intact from being thrust from his bed, it seemed, even if everything else was slowly being recusitated. After a while, he turned to Kiyo, asking, "You're Kiyo, right? Sorry, I'm bad with names..." He took the time to examine Kiyo. Definitely what many would call a delinquent. In fact he could smell the aerosol on her. He had to discreetly cover his nose, as he hated the smell of spray paint. Regardless, his eyes went down ti her arms, seeing that they were...clothy. Certainly not the strangest Quirk he'd ever seen, but it was up there. "So uhh...what about you? Are you excited?"

Akira nearly jumped out of his skin when he was suddenly glomped by Hikaru, the coin rocketing across the classroom and bouncing off the wall with a sharp thud. He relaxed after realizing who it was, smiling as he said in sign language, "Congratulations to yourself. It's good to see ya again." He eventually pulled himself away, being much more comfortable being free of someone's grasp. He perked his eyebrow up at her statement of working at a flower shop, responding with, "Really? Huh, I might have to drop by sometime! I'm got a job at this beef bowl joint in Shibuya. Feel from to stop by!"

Akira once again scanned the classroom, catching sight of the dragon girl. Asami, was her name. He figured this would be a good opportunity to make some new friends, signaling to Hikaru, "Hey, why don't we go talk with her? It'll do ya some good to make friends." Akira's natural paternal instincts had already kicked in, wanting nothing morr than for Hikaru to be happy. She didn't have many friends, since she couldn't read lips, so having him on standby as a translator would definitely help things.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
Nessi Nessi

BjJZmhd.png

Himiko Hiroka
Tags: (Open)

The Sun was slowly rising into the sky and trailing along the beach as the day began, the softly snoring form of Hiroka atop what seems to be a half-cleared pile of junk slowly stuttering awake as it finally lights finally hit her face. Her usual attire had been somewhat discarded given the previous night's task, still folded up on the sands leaving her clad only in a t-shirt several sizes too large and shorts as she lets out a long yawn and scratching her head before rolling downwards to get ready to start the day. She was half way through collecting the various scraps of metal with the plans turn in for a few coins when she freezes midstep recalling what day it is and vanishing from view as she high tails it through the streets in the direction of the UA Academy.

Several dislodged and started pedestrians and near car crashes later the girl was in front of the school and on her way to the classroom, appearing behind the gathered group without a sound and looking around curiously with a wide grin now fully dressed within the schools uniform though several sizes larger than would be needed and with an added dog-like mask. Strangely her presence itself goes completely unnoticed to the gathered youths, though there was the faintest of noises coming from behind as she thinks over the scene before with faint twitches of her nose underneath the mask.

Cupping her chin she starts to mumble quietly to herself, a slow tapping as the eyes flick between each student seemingly lost in her own world.

"Close familiar bond dressed by a woman, shared by another meaning connection due to proximity likely family unit, kinetic based quirk openly used in minor applications lack of eye contact implying reserved personality as a result ....aerosol from hands with energetic movements indicating creative streak, fabric appendages with alternate applications within such for flexibility and utility......fruit based with floral hints, natural not perfume, hand movements show incapable of....."

Hayate had been up for the past few hours spending most of the early morning just in training or thinking about how his first day at U.A Academia will go and his morning had been quite fun so far nothing stressful more just him waking herself up and getting ready for the day ahead until his mother, Camie Utsushimi had arrived with a smirk on her face. "I sure hope you've finished your chores today just because it's your first day at U.A mean I'm going to let you slack off on your duties," Camie said with a smirk on her face getting a look of joy from Hayate. "Of course what type of hero-in-training would I be if I can't even do simple chores." Hayate gave his mother a thumbs up before he ran off to go get changed.

It didn't take long for Hayate to get changed luckily he didn’t really care what he looked like, he liked his natural appearance plus with his short hair, it's not really something he can do much with even if he wanted to. Leaving his room he waved goodbye to his mother who in return shouted. "Good luck...but you may want to run I changed all the clocks in here last night so you are already later than you think." and with that, the door slammed shut behind him as he stood still his face twisting into an expression of joy once more, all that meant to Hayate was that his first day was getting closer and closer to starting. These were the type of things his mother did all the time whenever his father isn't about

Hayate pulled out his phone and looked at the screen and the first thing he noticed was a missed call and a voicemail from his mother which he listened to around five seconds off and guessed what the rest would be about before deleting it. He then looked at his clock and just as his mother said the time was different than what he thought it was instead of having fifty minutes he had twenty, which was annoying as he wanted to go for a quick run before he started hence why he wanted to set off much earlier despite it not taking him long to get to U.A. The run wasn't too eventful but it sure helped him clear his mind of all his nerves which was probably his mothers plan.

Upon arriving at the U.A grounds Hayate didn't even waste a second before he happily strutted to his homeroom class he had nothing else he wanted to do before that. Arriving at the doors to the homeroom class he quickly paused taking a look at the three doors each one larger than the other clearly for people who's quirks made them taller. Now came the real question of how should he enter the classroom? Like a normal person or like how his dad would there was no competition after all a hero has to be full of passion. Swinging open the door Hayate took one step inside raised his left arm into the air. "PLUS ULTRA!" The words came out as a shout as intended he had always wanted to do that and what better time than his first day at U.A.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire Nessi Nessi

“Oooh, so, so close. It’s Kiyo-MI. Kiyomi. Hi.”

She raised an eyebrow at him as he kept walking, and she opted to follow right on along beside him.

“Yeah, no, I’m not surprised you got in, you are the son of two of the school’s greatest heroes to ever come out of it.”

She stopped when he came upon the classroom and a couple other people he apparently already knew. Damn, if she didn’t feel like an outsider already... Midoriya was standing around with a quickly growing group of buddies, and Kiyomi soon found herself wandering away from them, going to sit somewhere near the back of the class, putting her backpack down with a thud as she leaned back in her chair, feet on the desk, hands tucked behind her head as she observed the classroom. Seems someone in Midoriya’s group was deaf, given how he was signing at them. That was sign language, right? ...
She did learn the alphabet in sign language back in elementary school, but not any complex words, just letters. That would make talking to them, whoever they were, a little easier, she supposed, but then again, if she was only signing individual letters, it would take forever to have a conversation.

While she was thinking to herself, somebody threw the door open and shouted the school’s motto “PLUS ULTRA!” into the open air, like he was expecting everyone to return his sentiments.
“... oh, okay.” She said, mostly to herself as she looked at the scene in front of her. Suddenly, a light went off in her head and the scene in front of her seemed to stick in her mind, time almost slowing down as she pulled out her sketchbook, charcoal tin and kneaded eraser from her backpack and began to sketch.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Lattice Lattice PlusUltra PlusUltra

Jieun Midoriya
Jieun just looked herself in the mirror as she braids in her hair she just smiled she heard her big brother calling for her she just grabbed her bag Jie was excited about starting UA with her big brother she walked down the stairs seeing her mom and her big brother" morning" she said to her family she just giggled when her mother was fixing her uniform and giving her kisses and hugs. Jie just looked at her big brother while she just noticed that he was gesturing to her" bye see you later mom" she says happily she was a little nervous about school mainly because of the bullies that teas her about her hearing aids she just looked at her brother" yes please I'm nervous about scary bullies" she said once they got to the school. Jie just looked at her big brother as she looked down she didn't want her brother to leave her but had to be done she just sighed" I will big brother I'll text you" she say to her brother" she said as she went inside the classroom she sat by the window and looked outside she just sighed she didn't have any friends at all besides Hikaru but she thinks she's with her brothers classroom.

Hikaru grinned with pride "yup. It's gonna be nice to have extra cash." she admitted in sign, watching as he mentioned the lonesome dragon girl. Hikaru nodded "okay" Hikaru took a breath, the lingering smell of aerosol filling her nose. "Let's do this..." she continued, the deaf girl pushing her nerves aside and cautiously approached the girl with Akira in tow, once Hikaru and Akira made it over to the corner wher the dragon girl resided, Hikaru decided she should take initiative. But before she could move the doors swung open, a male came bursting in and seemed to have shouted something, she decided to use that as initiative. "Hello, I'm Hikaru Kirishima. What's your name? That guy sure seemed excited, I wonder what he was saying" she began in sign "sorry for the akward method of communication. I'm deaf and can't read lips yet." she explained .

Asami Adachi
Asami lifted her head when she heard someone shout the school's go too motto, "PLUS ULTRA!!!!!" and resisted laughing. Out of everything someone could say while entering a classroom, this person chose Plus Ultra. But Asami was preoccupied with something a little more importent, which was called listening to music and reading. She did notice that someone sat in the back as well, but she had no intention of speaking to them at all, because the first rule of those who sit in the back is that they want to be left alone, and want nothing to do with other people. And then Asami saw a girl walk up to her after that guy screamed Plus Ultra. but instead of the standard greeting that most got when two people meet each other for the first time, she got hand signs, which ment the girl was deaf, And Asami had no fucking idea how to understand her. So she didn't attempt to, instead she wrote on a piece of paper she ripped from her journal.
"hello, I don't understand sign language, but my name is Asami Adachi, nice to meet you" She wrote. Asami didn't bother sticking a hand out to shake, because no one really touched her at all, and she didn't expect that to change.

HszBKBkg.jpg
Steve FreelingIt looks like the day has come. The towering but slightly built, though certainly not weak, teen examined himself in the mirror, clad in the emblematic U.A. High uniform. I actually made it in. The boy's blue eyes were alive with excitement, his short dark hair dancing about his head as he trembled with excitement. This is just the beginning, though. I don't want to let Mom or Dad down. Being Momo Yaoyorozu's son was a lot to live up to and no one was more aware of that than the son himself, 16-year-old Steven Kaoru Freeling. She's probably off doing hero work right now. A voice jarred him from his thoughts.
"Steve... You don't want to be late for school, do you?" The tone was half-joking and the voice belonged to his father, Ezekiel "Zeek" Freeling. Zeek would be seeing Steve off today since his mother had a lot to do.
"Huh?" Crap. He's got a point. He rushed downstairs without a second thought.
His father came to meet him with a smirk. "You're gonna knock 'em dead today, kid." Zeek looked much like an older Steve, though the Japanese features Steve inherited from his mother offset this somewhat, and they were even the same height. "Feelin' good about today, huh?"
"Yeah, I think so."
"Good." His father clapped him on the shoulder. "Just remember that your mom and I are proud of you and do your best. And don't eat too fast."
"Thanks, Dad." Steve headed towards the door. Anyone who attempted eavesdropping would notice that their entire conversation was in English.
"I'm heading out! See ya later, Dad!" he called out before putting on a pair of white sneakers, heading outside, and walking down the street. Before long he made it to Shinagawa station before boarding the bullet train where he listened to music from his smartphone through earbuds while making the trip to the stop closest to school. Eventually, he made it to that stop before walking to the school, removing his earbuds along the way. If people think I'm Shinji Ikari, I'll never hear the end of it. With that, he went to homeroom. He couldn't help but smile a little upon hearing someone shout, "Plus Ultra!" There's your class rep. He also couldn't help noticing a couple familiar faces, namely Akira and Hikaru. They'd gone to school together. They were friends. They'd been through all manner of vile bullies together. And vomiting because of this frickin' Quirk. Steve had to admit that was one thing he didn't like about being able to duplicate himself. Jie must be in a different class. I don't see any reason to be a stranger. We've known each other far too long now to go down that road. He started walking over to where they were.
"Yo! Aki, Hikaru!" He also waved in greeting, though he had learned sign language. Upon getting closer, he noticed that they were talking to a girl who had dragon-like properties.
"Hi there. I'm Steve." He greeted the girl with a friendly smile.
Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Nessi Nessi

Last edited:
Hikaru read the paper, taking a pen and scribbling in soft elegant script "It's alrigh, my name is Hikaru Kirishima, it's a pleasure. If you don't mind i'm gonna go meet my other classmates" she finished the gently returned the paper, greeting Steve and retrieved a notebook from her desk and a pen the deaf girl then carefully approached The boy who shouted, Hayate she recalled though she was unsure. Assuming he didn't know ASL, she put her pen to paper and elegant script followed her hand across the page "Hello there, I'm Hikaru Kirishima. A fellow classmate. Unfortunately we can't communicate verbally considering i'm deaf. But if you want we can communicate through this notebook, or ASL if you know it" she finished, offering the notebook and pen to him. She flashed Akira hopeful grin, hoping he was proud of her effort to make friends.

Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Lattice Lattice Nessi Nessi Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Hayate stood still for a few seconds after his entrance half expecting at least one person to respond but alas no one did which was disappointing, it seemed his class had a lack of passion luckily he had a few years to change that. Hayate scanned the classroom he could already see various friendship groups forming or friendship groups that had been formed but he knew no-one which wasn't surprising after all most of his friends went to Shiketsu which he himself was close to going to only choosing U.A due to not wanting to follow his father's footsteps to the letter, not to mention it was the school his father truly wanted to go to only not because of Shoto Todoroki. Speaking of Todoroki he had heard that his child was meant to be attending this school, he just hoped that the hatred that Hayate's father spoke of when talking about the old Todoroki wouldn't infest his child otherwise it could be an eventful few years.

Hayate's eyes finally set on a female that seemed to be heading his way, quickly glancing behind him he was sure that this girl was heading for him and not just someone behind him. As the girl approached him she stopped and began writing in a book that caught Hayate off-guard maybe she was just the shy type. He didn't recognize the girl to start with which was his own fault for paying no attention during the entrance exam. It didn't take her long before the notebook was handed to Hayate and he read it carefully which made him fully understand the situation, luckily he was already prepared for something like this having taken ASL in order to assist anyone in damage who may be deaf or mute when he becomes a hero.

Hayate stared way to long at the notebook something about her name set alarm bells ringing Kirishima, clearly, she was the daughter of the hero 'Sturdy Hero: Red Riot' but who was the other parent. It didn't take long before it clicked, this was Shoto Todoroki's child. Instantly Hayate leaned way to close to the girl basically putting his face directly in front of her, looking like someone going in for a kiss but stopping just before impact. He stared directly into her eyes before leaning back, she didn't share the look that Hayate's father had informed him about when referring to Todoroki. Hayate took a step back and in a manner just like his father bowed way too far down having his head hit the floor before quickly raising himself back up realizing he couldn't do ASL from this position.

Hayate's hands suddenly start moving clearly he was signing. "I apologize for my rudeness I just had to check something." Hayate's hands paused for a second as he quickly went over his ASL training in his head it had been a while. "The name is Hayate Yoarashi" The last name should have given her a clue what the earlier rudeness was about if her father had told her anything about Inasa Yoarashi he quickly continued signing. "It's lovely to meet you and if you don't mind me saying you are smoking hot and that has nothing to do with your quirk." Hayate finally finished sighing before realizing he had awkwardly been signing with the book in his hand the full time how not even he knew, he quickly put his hand with the book and pen out in front of him giving it back to her.

Hikaru waited with an air of gentle patience as the man read her writing though she was shocked when she blinked and suddenly their faces were less than inches apart. Hikaru held her breath and grew still, like an ice statue. She watched his hands with a sort of intense focus that was common in the todoroki family. As Hayate introduced himself her face went cold, the similarity now between Hikaru and Todoroki unmistakable. "I see, I have heard a lot about your family. I'll try not to be too biased" she signed, a soft chortle escaping her lips at his flirtatious joke, her porcelain skin dusting with a faint blush, the girl unsure how to respond, though her before gentle but cautious expression returning as she took her book and pen back. "so, what's your story?" she signed, curious to meet the son of her father's rival more in-depth.

Hayate observed the girl closely the intense focus, the ice-cold stare, and facial expression this is what he was expecting, not the earlier expression, however, judging how it only happened when he mentioned his name it was clear that Todoroki had informed his daughter on the Yoarashi family which was to be expected. As watched her hands closely rather than his usual look of joy and passion his face was covered with a look of neutrality, no anger nor happiness. Hayate raised an eyebrow at her statement 'I'll try not to be too biased' what did that mean was she really so shallow of a person that she would judge Hayate on the actions of his father, Hayate himself had made up his mind that judging from her not having the look of hatred that she was going to be nothing like her father. His face visibly twitched before suddenly he slapped both his cheeks, his look of neutrality gone and in return, his usual look of joy returned he was clearly thinking too much into the comment something he probably got from his mother.

Hayate caught a glance of the girl's face after his flirtatious joke, the faint red blush dusting across her porcelain skin which meant one thing he could flirt with her and get good reactions which were always fun, not that it had ever stopped him before. "My story well." Hayate paused for a second how could he make this interesting, a sound would be cool, but how does one sign a song and which song. It finally occurred to Hayate that in fact why should he care if it sounds good or not all that matters is that he put passion into it and he knew just the song.

"Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became a hero in a school called U.A

In west Tokyo born and raised
In the gym was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out liftin' runnin' all cool
And lifting more weights outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said, 'Ya off to start your training in U.A high"

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket
I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'

First class, yo, this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass
Is this what the people of Musutafu living like?
Hmm, this might be alright

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the rising of this hero

Well, the bus stopped and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a hero standing there with my name out
I ain't even in training yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like wind, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said "hero" and it had a badge in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought, "Nah, forget it"
– 'Yo, home to U.A'

I pulled up to the school about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie, 'Yo home smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To start my training as the hero of U.A."

Hayate struggled a lot to sign it to the beat in his head but he did his best to make it work even if most of it was just a straight rip from a certain theme song, he didn't care it was a lot more entertaining than just doing it the normal way. Hayate didn't stop his signing for too long he knew he had one more thing he needed to do before he left the conversation in her court. "The actual story is so borning so I'm going to stick with that one on and I know I spit...well sign fire but damn you're even hotter."

Last edited:
Hikaru listened-well watched intently, her eyes sparkling with fascination as she watched him sign "Interesting- ah jeez, uh thanks" she signed, caught off-guard by his pick-up line, her face turning red. Suddenly she was thrusted back into reality and she noticed Jieun had arrived. "Hi jie!" she greeted, wrapping Jieun in an excited embrace before returning to her conversation "that must have sucked. Having no close family here and all...well you've got me now! We're pals in my book at least" she signed confidantly. "Who cares if our parents don't get along" she signed, her hands moving with such conviction that she could probably hype a room if they could hear her.

Akira Midoriya
The Prodigal Son

Akira felt a tinge of frustration at Kiyomi's statement on his parentage. For a lot of people, that's all he was: the son of two of the greatest heroes of their time. They never considered his own feelings, his own desires. They either worshipped him, or looked down on him for seemingly getting ahead without much work. And he hated it. He clenched his fists inside of his blazer's pockets, simply muttering, "Yeah...I guess so..." He didn't say much after that, obviously trying in vain to hide his discomfort. He didn't want any pity, as he got enough of that already.

Akira followed behind Hikaru, about to speak when he was interrupted by someone shouting, "PLUS ULTRA!" He had an immediate Pavlovian response to his father's catchphrase, immediately groaning a bit as his eyes fell upon the culprit. Akira sighed, turning to Asami to say, "I'm uh...Akira. I'm her...translator, I guess. Pleasure to meet ya." He extended his hand to the dragon girl, purposefully omitting his last name. Not that it mattered, seeing as he very much resembled his parents. He had his father's overall face structure, minus the freckles, with his mother's hair and eyes. He at least wanted to buy himself some time from being recognized, if that was even possible.

Akira was proud of Hikaru, flashing a smile back at her I return. He was glad she had finally decided to socialize some, even if it was quite difficult for her. Hopefully she'd learn to read lips at some point, so his presence wasn't as necessary. Speaking of which, he continued following Hikaru, briefly introducing himself to Steve as well, saying, "Hey! Nice to see ya, too." He actually spoke in English, having the opinion that not was polite to at least try to talk to someone in their native tongue. He was of course a bit stilted, but it was quite impressive, nonetheless. He had no noticible accent, and he was able to grasp the complicated pronunciation, despite how hard English was to learn. Akira was quite friendly towards Steve, since he didn't really know him, and didn't want to be a dick. And then there was the Plus Ultra guy...Jesus Christ...

The second he got up in Hikaru's grill, Akira prepared to deck Hayate. He already had a sour impression of him, and things were about to get worse. He could understand sign language, which was good. The problem was what he said with it. Akira clenched his fist, taking in a deep breath to refrain from killing this guy. Akira put on a fake smile, saying, "I'm Akira, Hikaru's friend. Pleasure to meet you." He struggled to get that last part out, halfheartedly extending his hand to shake Hayate's. As they continued to flirt, Akira's anger rose, the Midoriya legitimately looking for the easiest way to break this guy's jaw without being in the wrong. Luckily, Jie came in before that happened.

Akira's move instantly brightened at his sister's presence, the teenager smiling warmly as he said, "Hey, Jie. This is my sister, Jie. I'm older than her, but only by a few seconds. Much like Hikaru, Akira was quite protective of Jieun, much for the same reasons. She was one of the few people he could identify with, seeing as she was in the womb with him. He stuck by his two sister's, briefly looking over at Asami. He smiled weakly at her, wishing he could have spoken to her a bit longer. She was...pretty, he supposed? He was terrible so girl's, and already had trouble with his emotions. He could not handle this at the moment, so he went back to looking towards the little group that had formed, his eyes still glaring a bit at Hayate, who he'd neglected to really pay attention to...

Nessi Nessi
Steve Freeling Steve Freeling
Lattice Lattice
Texangamer Texangamer

Jieun Midoriya

Jieun just put a hand on her brother's shoulder as she smiled knowing something was wrong she looked over to Hikaru and some guy she didn't know she just smiled" hi I'm Jie" she said as she tried to be happy some reason her brother didn't like the guy her friend was talking to she just stood there with her brother. Jie just smiled" sorry I kinda got lost getting here sorry it took me a while to get here Kira," she says trying to distract him from the her friend flirting with the other guy that knew sign language she just was scared to talk to other people she was only close to her brother and Hikaru and that's it she barely have any friends cause she was too shy to talk to other people.​

BjJZmhd.png

Himiko Hiroka
Tags: (Open)

The unnoticed girl's eyes move back and forth between the various interactions the mental notes and soft mumbling carrying on, despite the brightness of her coat and mask the prospective classmates appeared far too distracted in all to pose for much beyond what was immediately in front of them. Even the shouting of the school catchphrase just confused her further so instead she just sits back instead to enjoy the somewhat confusing show but at least she was gathering names.

Names, Family, Relations....her interest started to wane on the later comment and the more awkward it got the more she was wondering when the teacher would arrive to get to the fun and cute stuff. So, for now, she would simply take her notes...extracting a notebook and starting to scribble away at speed.

Asami Adachi
"hi, the name is Asami Adachi, nice to meet you Steve" Asami said with a smile. She then waved at Hikaru as she went on her quest to make friends.
"Oh, hello Akira, nice to meet you....sorry, but I don't do the whole shaking hand thing, my scales don't feel so good on other peoples hands" She said. She wasn't surprised to her that Akira had some sort of translator.
"that's nice of you to translate for her" Asami said with a smile. The boy looked pretty cute, but also familiar, very familiar. She couldn't put her finger on it though.
"hey, Akira, what's your last name, I feel like I've seen you before?" Asami asked. Maybe she was being weird, but she could swear that she's seen his face before.

Hikaru watched as Akira talked to Hayate. She could feel the tension rising so she chuckled and moved her hands so she could secretly sign to akira "You okay? You look like you wanna kill something. Tug my sleeve if you need to vent." she signed to him discreetly "try to be nice though? For me? Just try?" she signed to him discreetly again, giving Akira's hand a reassuring squeeze and flashing him a gentle smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back