• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Blue's Roleplay Partner Search ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

girl blue

life isn't beautiful and i'm not your cutie pie
Hey y'all! It's your girl, Blue. I'm new to the site, but not to roleplaying which I've been doing for about 9 years now. Anywho, I'm looking for some potential partners because I'm B O R E D and I haven't done a 1x1 in a long while and I miss it.

about me.
-I'm 21.
-Currently in college, so I might get a bit busy at times.
-My timezone is EST.
-I use real people for face claims. Always.
-My characters will probably swear. Some alot.
-I like chatting OOC !! I love getting to know new people.

what am I looking for?
-M/M or F/M, I can play either male or female. I have no preference.
-Be able to respond atleast a few times a week. We all have lives so I won't harass you or anything. Just give me a heads up if you're going to go MIA or if you want to drop out. Otherwise, if I don't get a response from you after 2 weeks I'll consider our roleplay done-zo.
-Quality > quantity fam. I'm honestly not picky about post length as long as you give me something to work with. I myself post anywhere from 1-7+ paragraphs depending on if I'm really inspired. Just please no one-liners.
-Spelling and grammar doesn't have to be perfect, but I need to be able to understand you.

what do I want to do?
We can expand on these ideas together~

PLOT #1 - A and B work at a hotel together and always end up getting in to mischief. They've stayed in empty suites together, used the pool after hours, raced in the luggage carts, etc. The boss is out on business trips most of the time so they are in charge of keeping things in order but really all they’re doing is basically living for free and meeting guests who check in. A and B just get up to a lot of crazy stuff that sometimes lands them in trouble like witnessing something they shouldn't have, etc.

PLOT #2 - A purchases a new home and it has an attic. In that attic they discover a photograph of a person. Attached to it is a letter that has instructions to read a specific chant outloud. A thinks it’s crazy and decides not to do it but little did they know that just reading it in their mind was enough to make the chant work. When A wakes up the next day, the person in the photo (B) is sleeping beside them ready to thank A for freeing them.

PLOT #3 - Two dancers fight over an empty abandoned building space over who gets it for the night. Both end up staying and playing their music at the same time. It's a mess as they try to drown each other's music out and compete for space to dance. A missteps and hurts themselves and B reluctantly decides to help them home, and on the way they find out that 1.) they both live in the same apartment building and 2.) they're competing to get in to the same dance company.

PLOT #4 - A and B are school enemies. The instructor notices so they pair A and B up for a project where they have to draw each other. Having to spend most of their time together, A and B can't stop making rude remarks or arguing. They almost give up but the teacher says that if they don’t complete the project together they both fail the class which isn't an option for either.

PLOT #5 - A and B are wannabe ghosthunters for paranormal unsolved mysteries and try to explore as many creepy places. However, on one of their explorations they actually find something chilling enough to scare them off from their ghost hunting hobby. It doesn't end there though. When what they found starts terrorizing them they have to try to survive together and get rid of the entity before it gets them.

PLOT #6 - A is staying in a small town for the summer and falls in love with the innocent and beloved character B that everyone in town is protective of.

I'm open to suggestions if the ideas interesting enough.

-Roommates
-Good!Character and Bad!Character
-Teacher/Teacher
-Gang Member x Innocent Bystander
-Famous Person x Fan

PM me if interested~

I’m quite interested in your RolePlaying style.
I would love to do almost any of the above mentioned RolePlays.

I’d love to role play with you. I play female. If you are still open I would love to do roommates, plot 6, or plot 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back