• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern blue's 1x1 search

girl blue

life isn't beautiful and i'm not your cutie pie
about.
‣ call me blue. i'm 22 hah that rhymed. livin' in est.
‣ i’m pretty busy nowadays so i’m in the mood for something lazy casual. casual meaning i’m not going to be finicky about post length AS LONG AS THERE’S NO ONE LINERS and the posts must have substance to them. substance meaning there’s something for me to reply to. i solemnly swear that i will always do so for you. that said decent grammar and spelling still apply my friends.
‣ i’m looking for an active partner. please don't give me 'it doesn't matter to me' responses. be proactive. let’s plot together, talk ooc (yo any ahs fans out here? i want someone to scream with over this upcoming season ◉‿◉) and all that good stuff.
‣ for ooc chit chat i'm available daily & expect like maybe 1-5 ic replies from me in a given week. mayhaps more depending on my availability and mood. if you're looking for a speedy partner that ain't me fam, but I'll at least give you my best quality always (^:
‣ i do mxm, fxm and fxf
‣ doubling is a-okay with me. I honestly think it's fun and interesting to expand the world beyond just two main characters, but this is optional.

plotless concepts ╳
single parents // artist & muse // road trip // long distance // met online // oc internet celebs // oc idols // soulmates // honor student & delinquent // rival models // dormmates // misunderstandings // broken promises // lost childhood friends // love triangles // school life // urban living
& many more. i’m currently in the mood for some soft modern / romantic plots with a zest of drama. if you’ve got any hit me up. also don’t be afraid to propose something else to me! on the flip side i do like dark & angsty themes.

half-baked plot ideas ╳
the happiest place on earth.
a & b work at an amusement park and deal with the good and the bad that comes with that. think of the (comedic) shenanigans a & b can get up to from sneaking on rides after hours, finding the stash of leftover beer, dealing with shitty park goers, lost children, angry parents, the dreaded halloween season, drama between departments, mayhaps falling in love under the whimsical lights while dancing to carnival music they've heard 5000 times at this point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

we’re meant 2 be.
two single people in a group of friends full of couples are constantly paired together. their friends constantly tell them that they’re perfect for each other but they just don’t see it??? regardless they always end up paired up together when they go out with everyone. one day, to shut everyone up, they finally decide to try it to determine what their relationship could be.

there's so many (messy) ways we could go with this. one could be that a is indifferent and okay with either being just friends or taking it to the next level. meanwhile b falls madly in love a and it's just a m e s s.
optional: doubling !! mayhaps tripling lmao i think this could make things interesting exploring the other couples and maybe even throwing in a love triangle as a foil ψ(`∇´)ψ

i bloom just for you.
a florist opens up a shop next to a baker. this sounds like the beginning of a terrible joke i know. anyways they're both always in their respective shops by 4a.m; the baker to bake their bread, the florist to prep grand flower arrangements. because their schedules are basically the same, they consistently cross paths (their shops are next to each other) and form a cute friendship. maybe the baker always offers a free cup coffee to the florist and they enjoy a cup together as the sunrises. and maybe the florist offers to decorate the outside of the bake shop with floral arrangements free of charge.

mayhaps: one day a bride hires the two of them for her wedding and it’s a mutual friend neither of them knew they had. it’s a destination wedding and she’s willing to pay for them to travel. so here they are travelling together and actually interacting outside of their usual environment. after attending a long but beautiful ceremony, in which they both had a hand in, they're ready to go back to the hotel and relax except there is a mix up with the rooms? the bride only booked them a room with a single queen sized bed???

so yuh PM me if you're interested~!

Last edited:
Exes, arranged marriage, and Day by Day all interest me!! I’d love to brainstorm ideas and figure out plots!!

I'm always down for a werewolf rp or a bad x good rp. Plot #2 also sounds hilarious to me. I might have a fun idea. Message me! girl blue girl blue

*blows the dust off this thread*
ye got some fresh new plots & i hope y'all like cheese

why did the old man fall in the well?
because he couldn’t see that well! ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back