• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Blue Exorcist the Half Blood Wars or Highschool DXD the Natsume Chronicles

Field Marshall

Eight Thousand Club
I recently had this idea to a more canon based RP after participating in a lot of anime and AU based Blue Exorcist RPs. If you don't know over half the blue exorcist anime series was non canon as it diverged around Chapter 14 in the manga. This RP will include canon characters as NPCs but our characters will be the focus of it. The canon content will pretty much be history and background info as this RP takes place further into the future after their Era and if necessary think of it like an alternate future. Canon characters like Mephisto and maybe the Okumura brothers.

The plot of this RP will be that many of the greater demons have been having half blood children with the intent of using them to finally take over Assiah. Though don't think your character must be a half demon to be important or have powers. There are some half bloods who have chosen to battle on the side of Assiah while others have chosen to battle on the side of Gehenna. Our characters will be fighting on the side of Assiah. That is the general plot feel free to present arc ideas and what not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol me and my friend are currently hosting one ww need more people to join it so we can start though @everyone

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]I'm always down to be a Fallen Angel!

[/QUOTE]
Awesome

[QUOTE="Saruwatari Tomohisa]Lol me and my friend are currently hosting one ww need more people to join it so we can start though @everyone

[/QUOTE]
I was in that one but it seemed like it was never going to start. So I figured start with one house and then maybe expand if I get enough people. But what I could do is advertise that RP depending on what is needed to begin.

[QUOTE="Yandere Aqua]I'm always down to be a loli.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome just need one more and then i will make the thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back