• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♱ Bloody Murders ♱

Madison Rink - First Sergeant

Lightbringer HQ, Training Room

After a classic breakfast of eggs and toast, Madison had cheered up a bit. Figures.

The HQ was a bit farther than a friendly walking distance from her house, so Madison had taken to biking when the weather was clear. Today was one of those days, so with her bag in tow, hopped on the vehicle and took a nice ride down the streets to the headquarters.

When she arrived, she parked her bike in the usual spot and ran a hand through her hair with a small sigh. She felt like today was going to be one of
those days. The utterly, inescapably long days. Either way, she had to do it.

She made her way to the training room, as per her routine. On most mornings, she loved to wake herself up with a good training practice--not working herself too hard, of course, but just enough to get the blood pumping. Especially on a day like today, when she had this strange nervous energy in her body. As she stepped through the doors, the first thing she noticed was the Sergeant Saami Alvarsson, with a bottle of fizzling water and a small bag of carrots. She waved casually to him with a light
"Hey." For some reason, seeing him with that adorable pack of carrots lightened her mood a little bit. There wasn't anything comical about it, but perhaps it was just his pleasant demeanor. He was calm, focused, and intelligent, but of course was amazing in battle. She didn't know him spectacularly well, but she knew of him. Of course, there was his being mute. That made him an enigma of a sort to Madison. But it wouldn't stop her from saying hello in any case.

She was about to go through her regular rituals when she saw her Commander, Elizabeth Carvais, apparently just about to spar with a private. She looked confident and hardened like always, while he looked like he might shatter with a light touch. Madison took a nice spot by the wall to watch the match play out; she was curious about this one. Being the First Sergeant, she often worked with Elizabeth, and as a result she knew that unless this man had a giant trick up his sleeve, he would be flattened like a pancake within a minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sanyu Kazashi

Lightbringer HQ, training room

Sanyu bit his lip as he saw that Commander motion for Sergent Alvarson to join them. That will be twice as embarrassing if I screw up infront of them both. Then, First Sergent Rink also arrived to look on. She took a spot by the wall with an interested look on her face. She was going to watch. Sanyu wanted to cry, almost everyone who ranked higher than him was here. How could this get any worse?! I'm going to mess up so badly, then they'll all see and then I'll get kicked out or laughed at! Probably both! Unfortunately for him, that had always been one of his fatal flaws; a lack of confidence and and extremely critical attitude towards himself. It held him back in many respects. Gritting his teeth, Sanyu watched the Commander walk over to the training mat, an air of power and elegance about her.

She was a really fitting Commander in Sanyu's mind.
I can't back do now- no, I won't. I have to prove my worth. But what if it all goes wrong? And there it was, the doubt. It had weeded its way into the back of his mind and was clinging to him like poison ivy. The private tried to shake the thought off and saw that the Commander was now waiting for him, in a readied stance. Sanyu followed suit and held his scythe out infront of him. The Commander told him she wouldn't hold back, damn. "I may not be on par with you but I hope I will provide a suitable challenge." He called respectfully to her before running at her with his scythe slung over his shoulder. His livid eyes darting around, trying to scan his opponent. This time, he wasn't going down without a fight. Well, at least he'd try not to.

fanart__katarina_by_orekigenya-d8qrr8l.jpg

Lilian Lindblad

Before she could sink in even deeper thoughts she was pulled back to earth by a voice that called out to her. Her eyes switching towards the source of the sound only to see a rather familiar face standing a bit further away from her. Running a hand through her hair as she smiled gently to the girl in question.
”Good morning, Maggie.” Lilian said with her usual voice as she did not want her to think that anything was wrong. After all, these days she did not exactly have the best sleeping pattern so she always felt sluggish and a bit tired during the day but once it became night she barely managed to fall asleep and if she did the nightmares would come rushing through her head like a wave. It was quite the hassle to get a good night rest but since she cared about the other Sins she could not just let herself show her weakness to them and make them worry. That was something she wanted to avoid at all cost.

She slowly walked over to where Maggie was and watched her organizing the flowers in a neat pattern with a lot of color. She placed her hands upon her hips as she watched the other doing her thing and then a sudden thought popped up in her head.
”Why don’t you take flowers which represents each Sin?” She suggested to her now that she thought about it. It was nice to see everything flow together nicely, well she hoped that was going to be the case or it was going to be one messy pot of flowers. But still, even that would be pretty as it was a sign of them belonging to each other like a big family. Maybe she was putting a bit too much sentiment in this thing so she shrugged it off and patted Maggie her shoulder before walking to the living room where she sat down on the sofa. Maybe I should go outside for a while. Do some grocery shopping or something… She thought to herself and made a note inside of her head as that was what she was going to do later on today.

@femjapanriceball

Elizabeth Carvaiz

Lightbringers HQ, Training Room

"Don't let them distract you." Ellie said. She caught a glimpse of Madison, who arrived and looked like going to watch the fight as well. It'll add more pressure to Sanyu, even with the fact that if he lose or screw up no one's going to blame or punish him. "You passed the entrance test to join us, young man. You may not be that good yet, but you will."

It seems like Sanyu didn't have the heart to attack first... So Ellie went first. If he got hit and down with the first strike, it'll teach him a lesson to never hesitate when you are going to attack your opponent. The Sins won't hesitate, and the Sins will fight with murderous intent. Sanyu won't survive if he did not fight with all he got. Ellie tilted her body forward and rushed at him. She tighten her grip on her lance and stopped several steps before the boy, throwing her body to the side to swing her lance vertically at the boy.

Sanyu Kazashi

Sanyu was surprised by the Commanders words, they seemed genuine. It made the white haired boy have second thoughts about his doubts. Maybe I am good enough? But these thoughts were short lived for the Commander came charging towards him with her lance. This sent him into momentary panic. She's gonna crush me, she's gonna win, I'll lose, I always lose. No stop it. She will only win if you let her, get yourself together! Snapping himself out of his thoughts, the private raised his scythe to counter her lance. The harsh clang of metal on metal rang in his ears. It was mere centimetres from his face. He let out a sound of surprise. Sanyu had actually done something right. This raised his confidence slightly and he ducked under her lance, swinging his scythe round as he did so to bring it down upon her head.

Obviously, he wasn't going to actually hit her but if he could get his weapon aimed at a kill zone then he would win the match. Sanyu jumped up into the air in order to gain more power to his swing. Being small didn't give him much weight being any of his attacks. This he why he mainly relied on his agility and nimbleness. In other words, the only thing he didn't completely fail at was dodging. But, credit where it's due, he is very flexible. However, he didn't land his foot properly and it twisted round.
This is why I don't have faith in myself!! I'm such a clumsy fool! He cursed under his breath as he stumbled forward, leaving his back undefended.

Elizabeth Carvaiz

Ellie has expected this. After all, he did able to pass the entrance test. As he ducked under her lance he swung his scythe, this was expected as well. Ellie took several quick step to the left, to evade the attack and to make some distance between her and the Sanyu. His scythe has a long range and combined with the agility he just showed, Ellie have to watch his movement or he'll land a hit on her. And then Sanyu suddenly stumbled, from the looks of it, maybe he sprained his ankle? Anyhow, it's her chance. But she still have to be careful. Even if he have a hard time to move around, his scythe will still pose as a danger.

"Sprained your ankle?" Ellie asked, as she approached Sanyu. Yet again, she eased her grip on her lance and let it pointed down toward the mat. She walked toward him slowly.

Saami A. Alvarsson

Saami kicked off his shoes and went into the training hall when the commander gestured, but didn't go further than the edge of the mat. He sat down and continued eating his carrots, smiling a bit seeing his private try the best he could. It perhaps appeared like he was just watching a friendly practise, but in the meanwhile he was analysing Sanyu's form and technique. If he could figure out all the weak spots he could start on improving those first. Learning to walk before the boy could run... and there had to be done a lot before Saami was sure he could run with his team completely. Even if the sins weren't active, a bullet would hurt just as much if it was shot by a criminal as if it were by a sin, he would forever blame it on himself if someone died simply by lack of training and thinking easy thoughts.

The fight was over quickly, but Saami figured out several points nonetheless, mainly the footwork and confidence. Flexibility, agility and reflexes were good enough for now, but he definitely required to shave up on technique, especially if he wanted to fight with such an unusual weapon as a double scythe. After a bit of deliberate thought he scribbled something down on his piece of paper; a large but simple smiley underlined by some smaller text.

'We'll work on it.' He himself mimicked his smiley and smiled at Sanyu with his head slightly tilted, hoping he wouldn't take his loss too hard knowing his sergeant would be catching his back anytime. Not many would even dare to go on against someone higher ranked anyway, and if they were invited (at all) they would always find a way to slip and slither away. The privates were masters in avoiding the ranked lightbringers, he had to give them that at least. Though many were in it for the glory, the power of even because it sounded cool, there were still some privates left of which he could say they embraced the true intents of being a lightbringer, honest and hard working in making the world a better place. Most just liked to say the name though, even more so when they could brag it among friends. Sanyu seemed to be a private he could put his trust in... and that meant a lot, even if his fighting still had to be worked on, at least the heart was in the right place, and in the end it was easier to strengthen muscles than to have to shove a heart in a desired spot.

Madison Rink - First Sergeant

It seemed the private was competent. After all, he was a recruited Lightbringer. He's gotta have some amount of skill. As he landed awkwardly on his foot, Madison felt bad for him, a bit. Luck wasn't on his side today--he had to injure himself on top of feeling nervous in front of his superiors. She could see why he wanted to impress those in the room, but rank never mattered to Madison. If a person was smart and capable enough, then she liked them.

Even so, the stress might be a good practice for the private.

She quirked an eyebrow at Elizabeth's response; her hand was lax and the lance swung towards the floor. Madison figured that she would know never to let her guard down in a fight. Perhaps she was giving him pity, or perhaps she was being sneaky. Perhaps both. While she was intrigued, she wanted to feel the adrenaline herself. She unbuttoned her jacket and let it fall to the floor, along with her bag. Time for some real work.

With blades in hand, she traveled towards one of the nearby dummies. She dangerously flipped a dagger in the air, but stopped after a couple times in fear of slicing her hand open. She looked over the almost disturbing mannequin. Breathed in. Breathed out. After a swing of her arm and a flick of her wrist, Madison's right dagger shot neatly into her opponent's chest. It was satisfying. Of course, in a real battle, Madison would never throw her weapon unless she was sure it would hit its mark and be retrievable. She had considered attaching a long chain to the hilts of her knives for that purpose, but she never got around to it. Besides, that'd limit her attack range. The freedom of two separate blades was thrilling to her.

Madison stepped towards the dummy and tugged the blade out of its chest, leaving yet another mark on the already battered tool.

Sanyu Kazashi

To his right, Sanyu saw First Sergent Rink take to the mat and start training against a dummie. The way she was able to twist the dagger around in her fingers with such precision astounded him. Was she not afraid of cutting herself? She did this for a minute before hurling her blade at the dummie hitting it square in the chest. A satisfying rip appeared on the front of the dummie. You had to be strong to lodge it in that deep. Sanyu supposed it was years of hard work and training that allowed her to do that. He sighed.
I'm probably going to be killed before reaching that stage. The negativity he had felt earlier returned and he felt his heart sink lower. Why did I agree to this, I knew I was never going to win? Because you're an idiot, that's why. Sanyu didn't normally agree with the other side or Ikari (meaning anger) as Sanyu had taken to calling him. But this time he did.

However, his disappointment was short lived when he saw his Sergent smiling at him. It wasn't an 'aww too bad, better luck next time' smile, it was more of a 'well done, keep trying, we'll work on this later' smile. This made Sanyu smile himself. It was amazing how Saami was able to read him and know what makes him feel better. But most of all, he felt like someone had faith in him. Granted, it probably wasn't faith well placed because Sanyu has a 9 out of 10 chance of letting him down but it was faith none the less. Just that simple action made Sanyu feel miles better and suddenly, he was motivated to not lose. He didn't want to disappoint the Sergent.
"I'm fine, thank you for asking." Sanyu replied with his usual kindness. "But if I remember rightly, you told me not to let my guard down....." And with that, the private disconnected his scythe so it became two smaller handheld ones that resembled Kamas and swung round at the Commander once more. Again, cautious not to hit her.

(In case you weren't aware, Sanyu has split personality. For the details see my character sheet under personality or the ooc chat ^.^)

iAmKira said:
Sanyu Kazashi

To his right, Sanyu saw First Sergent Rink take to the mat and start training against a dummie. The way she was able to twist the dagger around in her fingers with such precision astounded him. Was she not afraid of cutting herself? She did this for a minute before hurling her blade at the dummie hitting it square in the chest. A satisfying rip appeared on the front of the dummie. You had to be strong to lodge it in that deep. Sanyu supposed it was years of hard work and training that allowed her to do that. He sighed.
I'm probably going to be killed before reaching that stage. The negativity he had felt earlier returned and he felt his heart sink lower. Why did I agree to this, I knew I was never going to win? Because you're an idiot, that's why. Sanyu didn't normally agree with the other side or Ikari (meaning anger) as Sanyu had taken to calling him. But this time he did.

However, his disappointment was short lived when he saw his Sergent smiling at him. It wasn't an 'aww too bad, better luck next time' smile, it was more of a 'well done, keep trying, we'll work on this later' smile. This made Sanyu smile himself. It was amazing how Saami was able to read him and know what makes him feel better. But most of all, he felt like someone had faith in him. Granted, it probably wasn't faith well placed because Sanyu has a 9 out of 10 chance of letting him down but it was faith none the less. Just that simple action made Sanyu feel miles better and suddenly, he was motivated to not lose. He didn't want to disappoint the Sergent.
"I'm fine, thank you for asking." Sanyu replied with his usual kindness. "But if I remember rightly, you told me not to let my guard down....." And with that, the private disconnected his scythe so it became two smaller handheld ones that resembled Kamas and swung round at the Commander once more. Again, cautious not to hit her.

(In case you weren't aware, Sanyu has split personality. For the details see my character sheet under personality or the ooc chat ^.^)
Elizabeth Carvaiz

Ellie continued to walk slowly toward Sanyu. She's keeping an eye on him while occasionally glance at Madison, who is sparring on her own. Looks like she got bored of just watching.

"I'm fine, thank you for asking" Sanyu said, and Elizabeth stopped in her track. "But if I remember rightly, you told me not to let my guard down....."

This was, of course, expected as well. That's why she walked slowly and put her lance in a defensive position. The scythe could be disconnected. That's awesome. He swung it, but Ellie was more than ready. She swung her lance to deflect the attack, and quickly retracted it back for a thrust to Sanyu's neck. Of course, with no intention of hurting or killing him.

Sanyu Kazashi

Lightbringer HQ, Training room

The private almost felt excited when he heard their weapons clash once more. It meant she still was willing to fight him and she wasn't pitying him. A sharp pain made its way up from his foot. There was no denying that his ankle did hurt, and it probably was sprained but Sanyu had learnt to deal with pain well. It took a lot to actually hurt him now. Achilles heal.... He mused, thinking of how ironic that would be. Sanyu has expected the counter attack. She is the Commander after all. However, she trusted her lance directly towards his throat, that was a difficult place to defend.

Luckily, or unlucky depending on your point of view, as Sanyu attempted to dodge the attack, he lost his balance once again and fell. This meant he was able to dodge the lance, if he hadn't fallen, she would have won.
You're just lucky that as your such an oaf, that actually worked. Hesitating for a moment, Sanyu then went to swipe upwards towards her stomach from the floor. Hopefully this would give him enough time to get up again.

Elizabeth Carvaiz

Their weapon clashes with each other, Ellie was happy that Sanyu actually put more energy into this attack. At first it looked like that Ellie will won for it looks like Sanyu won't be able to dodge her attack fast enough, but he stumbled backward and fell into the training mat and completely dodge the attack. Ellie quickly swung her lance down, at about the same time Sanyu swiped his weapon upwards. Their weapon clashed again and Ellie decided to give the young man a chance to stand up by jumping backward to create some distance between them.

"If it hurts so much, just say it." Ellie said. And yet again she eased the grip on her lance and let the tip pointed down on the training mat. It's her defensive position, since it'll make it easier for her to swing the heavy lance.

William Drake

A few minutes away from Grey Heights, Will turned around and headed east of the mountain, just so he could 'park' his bike somewhere where most people wouldn't find it. Well, it was OK if people found it, but he didn't want anybody to know that the Sins' Hideout was in Grey Heights, because then any Lightbringer could find them, and he didn't want that to happen. Life as a Sin was sometimes hard, mainly because it was a huge secret which could lead to not only the destruction of his 'friends', but also the destruction of himself.

William put his bike up against a thing tree, and locked it up. He put his key in his pocket, before walking to Grey Heights. It was a 15 minutes walk to the Hideout, but Will didn't care. It gave him time to think, and with the music it just seemed to fly by. Soon enough, he had entered the Hideout, ignoring those who were standing outside.

He took out his headphones and looked around to see who was already here. There was people, but nobody he really wanted to talk to. In fact, he didn't really want to speak to anyone, like, ever. He had this philosophy, which was never speak unless spoken to. It was just something that Will had always done, because he never liked starting conversations anyway.

Saami still watched on, but saw that his earlier thoughts were confirmed. Commander Carvaiz would have killed Private Shiro three times by now, if it had been a real fight. Stumbling wasn't exactly a great way to dodge a lance either, usually falling meant death in any other fight. Otherwise it was promising though, he had the guts not to give in and keep trying, though some could say that perhaps he didn't know he had already lost three times. Those people were often pessimistic asses though, and even if it was a possibility Sanyu didn't notice, he wanted to give the boy more credit than that. Well... boy, he himself was younger... and his team kindly reminded him of that often enough, but he couldn't help and call Sanyu a boy... he just behaved like one in the end.

Thinking a bit he wrote something new on a sheet of paper from his notebook.

'0-3 we'll meet up on the shooting range at 11' He had seen enough for now, al he had to do was to train the private like he had done with the others. It started at 11, that was all he knew... when it ended would depend on either the boy's talent, or he himself dying along the way. And honestly even after that training wouldn't end... lightbringers were always training, perfecting combat with their weapons... and once you mastered one completely... you went on with the next. Private Shiro had a lot to do before he'd master his own scythes, that was true... and after that he would have to do it again with something else, just like Saami himself had done for the past ten years. Hands first... then swords... afterwards he mastered his twin guns, the very same he still used to this day... and now he was trying to get himself proficient in sniper rifles. He wasn't done either... so he had no reason to feel better than Sanyu, he was just a little bit further along in training... novice teaching apprentice. The lightbringers had damn deadly novices though.

Nomming the last carrot, he stood up and walked away to the gun range... he needed to know if he was still good enough with his gun to hold the belief of being a novice after all. Only once the sins returned would he ever get a chance of proving himself master, or even just adept. And if he had that far to go he could only hope the others were fast learners.

Marshmallow said:
fanart__katarina_by_orekigenya-d8qrr8l.jpg

Lilian Lindblad

Before she could sink in even deeper thoughts she was pulled back to earth by a voice that called out to her. Her eyes switching towards the source of the sound only to see a rather familiar face standing a bit further away from her. Running a hand through her hair as she smiled gently to the girl in question.
”Good morning, Maggie.” Lilian said with her usual voice as she did not want her to think that anything was wrong. After all, these days she did not exactly have the best sleeping pattern so she always felt sluggish and a bit tired during the day but once it became night she barely managed to fall asleep and if she did the nightmares would come rushing through her head like a wave. It was quite the hassle to get a good night rest but since she cared about the other Sins she could not just let herself show her weakness to them and make them worry. That was something she wanted to avoid at all cost.

She slowly walked over to where Maggie was and watched her organizing the flowers in a neat pattern with a lot of color. She placed her hands upon her hips as she watched the other doing her thing and then a sudden thought popped up in her head.
”Why don’t you take flowers which represents each Sin?” She suggested to her now that she thought about it. It was nice to see everything flow together nicely, well she hoped that was going to be the case or it was going to be one messy pot of flowers. But still, even that would be pretty as it was a sign of them belonging to each other like a big family. Maybe she was putting a bit too much sentiment in this thing so she shrugged it off and patted Maggie her shoulder before walking to the living room where she sat down on the sofa. Maybe I should go outside for a while. Do some grocery shopping or something… She thought to herself and made a note inside of her head as that was what she was going to do later on today.

@femjapanriceball

"Huh? Oh yeah, that's right," Maggie said. "Let's see...roses for Lust, of course...um...what else? I'm going to have to write this all down." She searched her pockets for a notebook, then found it; a tiny pink journal that was half-full of fashion designs. She began sketching a careful picture, straightening her glasses occasionally as she worked. As she worked, she thought of that day, when she was thirteen, and stepping outside for the first time in years...and soon she drifted away, hardly thinking of what she was drawing, until she snapped out of it.

"Wait a second...I don't think that the skeleton is necessary. Oh, well~..."

a5c5d58229ff70373a5cbb52c084fc97.jpg

Maggie stared at the picture for a few minutes longer then sat next to Lilian. "I tried sketching the flowers. This is how it turned out. Funny how people think of one thing then it turns into another." She tilted her head. This picture looked great, now that she thought of it. "Frame. I need a frame. And I know just the one. This is going to look brilliant on the walls!"

@Marshmallow

Gideon Oscar Wickham - Corporal

Lightbringers HQ - Wick's "Office"

Wick let out a sigh, gently tossing another crumpled up report to the floor. He was sitting in the room he called his 'office', which is just a small, unused room in the back of the facility. He'd been trying to write reports about current events and failing, as his focus was all over the place. He had been shut out all day, so he had no idea of what had been happening. He held his head in his hands and sighed. He flipped through the notebook on his desk, looking at the large amount of crossed out sentences and words on each page. He hadn't been called in for anything, so maybe he'll finally get something done.

-Private Matthew Greek-

The fourteen-year-old boy yawned as he woke up in his small house and looked at the clock. "Wha–? I'm gonna be late, dammit..." He grumbled more curses as he put on a black tee and jeans, stepped out of the house, not even bothering to eat breakfast, and stomped to HQ. As he walked, he checked his phone for any texts.

Jerk Sister
: Good morning handsome! ^.^

Matthew scowled and turned off the phone. Grr...why does Magworth have to be so...irritating? He entered HQ with a huff and sat down in the first chair he saw.

Sanyu Kazashi - Private

Out of the corner of his eye Sanyu could see the Sergent writing something on his piece of paper. That was the way they communicated usually. It was prefectly fine with Sanyu of course, despite the lack of verbal communication, Saami was a brilliant man. Sanyu didn't even care that he was younger than him; the respect and admiration he held for Alvarson outweighed that fact. Besides, the Private found it oddly calming knowing that he would never get shouted at by the man. Sanyu had never handled criticism well and he was absolutely terrified of someone shouting at him or getting mad at him. Perhaps that was where his willingness to please came from? He didn't know why he felt like that, it was probably just a childhood fear he had never been able to get rid of. First Sergent Rink was still training besides them. Her flawlessness put him to shame. The way she effortlessly tossed her knives across the room like they were mere toys made him feel inadequate. This time, his and Ikari's thoughts we in sync despite the fact that they weren't thinking the same thing. You'll never be as good as her--She's trained longer than me. Ikari's negativity did annoy and sadden Sanyu from time to time, but he had learned to live with it by now.

The Commander's comment about the pain amused him, it really didn't hurt that much. He was accustomed to far worse. Sanyu took the Commander's opportunity and stood back up on his feet, using his scythe as a stand. God, he felt like an old man. The thought brought a smile to his lips as he turned to face his opponent once more, readying himself for an attack. He bent his knees so his centre of gravity was closer to the ground. That would make it much harder for her to knock him off his feet. Reconnecting the ends of his scythe, he brushed some of the hair from his eyes. Sanyu made a mental note to get it trimmed slightly, he couldn't have it imparing his vision, especially not on the battle field.
Honestly, it's not fine. He can barley even walk. He wants to give up--"Honestly, it's fine. I can barley even feel it. I want to keep going." Sanyu flashed a smile to show his sincerity. He really wanted to win this now; he didn't care what Ikari thought.

(
-- Means their thoughts and/or words are in sync)

Saami walked into the shooting range and looked out over it, there were several different types, mostly lanes though for the ordinary shooting. Those he would skip today though, the rooms in the back had his attention, they were meant to simulate enemies from all directions, sizes and speeds, ideal for someone who could shoot faster than your average rifle holder. He had spend enough time in that room to make others go crazy, but honestly he liked it in there, tuning down to nothing but practising alone. It made time go a bit faster.

"The normal program?" The guard making sure everything went well asked, and Saami nodded in reply. It was well known that 'the normal program' meant 'holy fuck this shit is insane' to anyone else, and honestly there really wasn't a higher stance on the program. It didn't scare him though, he had been training at this level for a few months now and gotten accustomed to it. Fairly confident he went into the locker room and got changed a third time this day, but now it was in uniform. If he couldn't fight in uniform he was pretty worthless after all, and honestly he looked epic in it.

4f0da26e3b8b45af18ecf3211d40e8f4.jpg

something like this... I know, you can drool. The band on their shoulder says something like SWAT or LightBringer Special Forces (LBSF), and this would also be on their backs

the colours indicate who is whom, on a team. The set comes with a cool helmet (also marked with LBSF) and it has a bullet proof vest worked in.

3e7cd5949da5ea93b9c924d06817c7d4.jpg

normally they have these hats (but in matching colours of course, and ignore the other 90% of the pic):

0de39bb8804d88a2a3875b7d5e5ea7dc.jpg

Then it dawned on Matthew; there was always something going on in the training room. He was sure that he would be able to practice his swordsmanship in there. He entered the room as casually as he could without starting a screaming fight, scowled at his phone (again), and took his sword out so as to practice, ignoring the battle that was going on nearby.

Sooner or later, he saw the dummy with pink hair...Amber eyes...weird clothes...the stupidest grin in the history of stupid grins...

Matthew let out a scream of rage and began whacking at the dummy. Even when it was already history, he was still hitting at it. "Damn—you—stupid—Sin—!" He looked up. "What're you looking at?" He hissed, before lifting his sword and attacking the dummy again.

iAmKira said:
Sanyu Kazashi - Private

Out of the corner of his eye Sanyu could see the Sergent writing something on his piece of paper. That was the way they communicated usually. It was prefectly fine with Sanyu of course, despite the lack of verbal communication, Saami was a brilliant man. Sanyu didn't even care that he was younger than him; the respect and admiration he held for Alvarson outweighed that fact. Besides, the Private found it oddly calming knowing that he would never get shouted at by the man. Sanyu had never handled criticism well and he was absolutely terrified of someone shouting at him or getting mad at him. Perhaps that was where his willingness to please came from? He didn't know why he felt like that, it was probably just a childhood fear he had never been able to get rid of. First Sergent Rink was still training besides them. Her flawlessness put him to shame. The way she effortlessly tossed her knives across the room like they were mere toys made him feel inadequate. This time, his and Ikari's thoughts we in sync despite the fact that they weren't thinking the same thing. You'll never be as good as her--She's trained longer than me. Ikari's negativity did annoy and sadden Sanyu from time to time, but he had learned to live with it by now.

The Commander's comment about the pain amused him, it really didn't hurt that much. He was accustomed to far worse. Sanyu took the Commander's opportunity and stood back up on his feet, using his scythe as a stand. God, he felt like an old man. The thought brought a smile to his lips as he turned to face his opponent once more, readying himself for an attack. He bent his knees so his centre of gravity was closer to the ground. That would make it much harder for her to knock him off his feet. Reconnecting the ends of his scythe, he brushed some of the hair from his eyes. Sanyu made a mental note to get it trimmed slightly, he couldn't have it imparing his vision, especially not on the battle field.
Honestly, it's not fine. He can barley even walk. He wants to give up--"Honestly, it's fine. I can barley even feel it. I want to keep going." Sanyu flashed a smile to show his sincerity. He really wanted to win this now; he didn't care what Ikari thought.

(
-- Means their thoughts and/or words are in sync)
Elizabeth Carvaiz

Something is definitely happening. Maybe Sanyu had finally become confident in fighting. Elizabeth did not know for sure. But she smiled and motioned to Sanyu to come at her. Ellie has a plan, and this time she won't be holding back 'that much' any longer. She'll be more serious this time since she's getting hungry and craving for a good breakfast... or lunch? Ellie is not sure anymore, there's no clock inside the training room. But then Ellie grew tired of waiting, and decided to finish all of this right now and then. Her opponent hurts his leg, that's good. He still separate his scythe into two even better since it meant that his range of attack has dropped. Ellie tighten her grip on her lance and lifted it up as high as her head, pointed it to the front. It's her offensive stance.

-Magworth "Maggie" Greek-

Maggie sighed. I wonder if there's anything going on in town where I can make use of myself...might as well check. Oh, yes, and I'm out of milk again. She stood up, dusting her jeans off and leaving her sketch on the couch, then walked out of the building, admiring the scenery. It really was beautiful here. She kept walking until she spotted the buildings, then ran towards the town. "A festival? Perfect!" She didn't know what the occasion was, but she really didn't care. It was a party, and that was where she belonged.

Maggie walked through the festival, admiring how they had such beautiful decorations. It's always worth the risk going out here...I don't want to miss this! The music...the people...I mean, the hideout is nice, but I like excitement in my life. She looked through the festival. "I still need to get milk, but..." No. She wasn't going to stand out. That would be like screaming, "Hey, everyone, I'm the Sin of Lust!" But it was so tempting...it looked like they had karaoke, and How to be a Heartbreaker was playing. It wouldn't hurt...no...

And soon enough she was loudly singing the lyrics. Heads turned, and it only got worse. Maggie started dancing to it. Dancing! All while crooning:

"This is how to be a heartbreaker....boys, they like a little danger....we'll get them falling for a stranger; a player, singing, la, la, la, love you..."

Inanis Lloyd

Hideout of the sins

Inanis took his time stepping out of the black Mercedes-Benz parked in the middle of nowhere. There was a town yes, but one that could easily be regarded as nothing in the eyes of someone used to such extravagant luxuries and excessive parties that had more people in it than that whole village. Glad he hadn't have to pass it, he was a tad on the late side anyway. Glad he hadn't had to live in it either honestly, his mountain villa had everything he needed, and it already was a huge downsize from his mansion.

"Do you want me to wait for you sir?" The driver had lowered the electrical window, looking at the tall man facing the apparently empty mountain side. It was the right question to ask though, not even wondering were he was going at this time of the day in such a remote place. In his head he put a little mental plus next to the name of the driver, it was best to keep note of your servants after all... they were the most likely to put a knife in your back if it came to it.

"No need alfonso, please get the car back to the garage, I'll call you when I have need for you." His answer was simple, direct and uncomplicated, as always, and his personnel expected no less. Anything else less clear and they'd get lost at the snap of his fingers... especially the maids, drivers usually knew to ask for better directions and cooks had the experience to fix it anyway... but maids were dumb as rocks, and nosy rocks at that.

"Of course sir, at your service sir." Again the right answer, indicating the man had understood the two different commands he had given. Perhaps this one wouldn't get himself either fired or killed for being a dimwit.

Somewhat uncomfortable from the walk he loosened his tie. The other sins, what would they be like? If they were able to live in dump they had to be near savages. Well maybe that was a little too rude... these mountains aren't so bad. Fresh air, lovely greens and amazing sights, better than anything one of his damp offices could give him, and all those maids and servants and luxuries only distracted from his work anyway. Maybe because he wanted that... maybe he didn't want to do this? No. Don't think like that, don't even dare, of course you like being a sin, all this power and riches, all those people wishing they could be him just for a day. It would be ridiculous to throw that out over silly flowers and some stupid fresh air. He was a Sin. Sins didn't start doubting just from getting outside for God's sake. Then why did he look back wondering... wondering what would happen if he turned around...

He never did, he wasn't like his sister... he never did. Better get over it and straighten your back, because if you are never going to do it this is what they will expect of you. And you should be happy for it.

Maggie stopped partying at long last and got to her chores. She weaved through the crowd, her face red with happiness and embarrassment all in one. Some people were still giving her the stink eye, though they didn't know who she was. To the store I go...

The grocery store was a nice place, in Maggie's opinion. She especially liked the free samples in the natural food section, and was sure to check them out. Today they were passing out a new yogurt that tasted like lemons. Maggie took one, then proceeded to find the milk.

However, by the time Maggie was at the checkout, her basket was filled with makeup products and buried below them was the 2% milk and a box of Lucky Charms. She walked through the crowd, sang a few keys of "Once Upon a December", then walked back to the hideout, only to find a classy-looking man at the entrance. Maybe he needed help...or maybe he was a newbie...might as well ask him...

"Why, hello," she said, winking at him. "What may I do for you?"

@Elvengarda

Inanis Lloyd

Hideout of the sins

Inanis turned around when he heard the voice of a young lady speaking. Her winking was a tad odd, but he was not losing his composure because of such a little gesture he just straightened his tie before talking.

"Well... a lovely young miss like you could tell me where to find Lilian. I have an appointment with her this afternoon." It wasn't noon yet, but better be too early than too late. The first rule of business was, after all, never be late. Ever. And early birds would have time for a cup of tea and some lovely biscuits if they were lucky. None liked to deny guests, especially not guests that had to offer something important. In his case it would be funds, all safe and sound in his little document case... and of course copied in trifold over spread locations in case the original got lost.

Always stay polite no matter what, a true businessman was always at his best behaviour, no matter what. Even being among the most dangerous people of the country in a strange mountain place. Perhaps that should make him even better. These people didn't abide the rules. That's why they were here in the first place, but that didn't mean they could do without someone who knew the rules, who knew how to play the system until they brought it down. Simple as it was, they needed a businessman.

Saami A. Alvarson

HQ of the lightbringers

BLAM... first shot, hit. Second shot, hit... they always hit. Always. Moving fast, nimble... faster than anyone ever before. Shut down. Faster. Hit those targets, no matter where they were. He shot around the room at the same speed as his bullets. Behind him? No problem, even if he had to turn inside out. Upside down. And he did. Silent Sergeant Saami... because he never hit the floor to begin with.

This was his ace. This was what he did best. Talking was for other people. He hit targets... he killed noisy people. Bad people. Every single one of them, he could see their faces on those targets... and he didn't care. They all got a bullet, big fish, small shrimp, no matter what they did to deserve getting him sent on them... once he was loose, they stood no chance. Nobody escaped him, nobody escaped his team. Nobody could dodge a bullet after all... especially not when they didn't hear it coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back