• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy bloody augustine ooc

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/bloody-augustine-verdant-military-school.529806/#post-11698532

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm

We will primarily use a discord server but incase someone doesn't use discord this is here to facilitate discussion on site

I've read all characters posted so far. Pretty diverse and interesting cast if I must say and can't wait to come up with my own. And about that I have a question.

What can be said of Verdant Military Academy is that everyone in the school is eventually given nicknames and will be called upon in the future to help out with major attacks.
I assume this nickname will be given to each and every student right? My question is, when is it done? Is it something happened right when my character start his/her first year? Or is it a graduation thing? I plan to create maybe a 2nd or 3rd year (if it is even allowed) student, or students who already have established ranking prior to the start of the RP, so I may have also have to come up with a nickname if it's 1st year thing.

I've read all characters posted so far. Pretty diverse and interesting cast if I must say and can't wait to come up with my own. And about that I have a question.

I assume this nickname will be given to each and every student right? My question is, when is it done? Is it something happened right when my character start his/her first year? Or is it a graduation thing? I plan to create maybe a 2nd or 3rd year (if it is even allowed) student, or students who already have established ranking prior to the start of the RP, so I may have also have to come up with a nickname if it's 1st year thing.
I plan to have it at graduation but since I have plans for the RP to have the school shutdown at some point the graduation will essentially be earlier than a full 4 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back