• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bloodlust In Character

With a simple nod, Slender teleported away. He had no reason longer to stay in that location.

(ready for time skip)

Boss

The Boss

|Location: Unknown| Interactions: Juju Juju Spice Spice VectorPoint VectorPoint |

~Time Skip~
-One Week later from previous events-

The Boss’s presence was made known in the room where all the Seeker’s now were. “As you all clearly know, we have had a major success against our enemies thanks to Madame Sinclair and Ashe…” A smirk ghosted on her lips, things were going her way for once. Licking their chapped lips Boss continued,"Faze two has already
begone. Now that they know of us, it's time they put faces to the rumors." She handed each of them a slip of paper, "Go there and be ready for both a battle and a quick exit. We have shown them an abandoned building with our symbol on it. You know what to do from there..." the Boss gave them an insane smile before turning around and disappearing around a corner.

---------------
With the Creepypastas~

They plan to send a group to investigate one of the building Soundshock discovered with the Seeker's symbol outside it.

The group consists of:

Homicidal Liu: Necromantic Necromantic
Avis Johnson: seasonedcat seasonedcat
Puppeteer and Katara: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Blind Brian: SAOFanboy SAOFanboy
Rose Cole: Juju Juju
Soundshock: skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai
(PM me if you wish me to add your character to this group <3)

mentions:

<3

code by spookie spookie

Last edited:
Katara wakes up, seeing the Puppeteer standing beside her bed with a plate of food. "Good morning, my dear. Hurry and eat, your first mission is today." He murmurs, seeming concerned. He doesn't understand the Slenderman's choice to bring Katara, but he won't question orders. They both know that he has to follow what the Slenderman commands in his home, with his people.

Last edited:
(So I guess it's a week later?)
Brian got out of bed. He hasn't really interacted much, just waved. No conversations. Just...laying in his room.

The Forgotten

Avis Jhonson

|Location: Creepypasta Mansion| Interactions: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood |

Avis lets out a yawn as she makes her way across the hallway and stops in front of a door. She glares at the door briefly muttering a few curses, before loudly knocking on the door, "Yo! Katara open up!" She lets out a sigh as she waits, leaning against the frame.

Why did Slendy have to make ME do this? Me of all people! She tapped her foot impatiently, if she didn't have to take care of Katara she would have slept right up until it was time to leave, see the problem! Geeze Slendy was such a buzz kill.

Avis was now wearing her killing out fit, consisting of a plaid skirt, and a orange long sleeve shirt with a grey, button up waist corset. She also was wearing a black trench coat along with thigh high socks and dark green army boots. And of course she also there was also a black tie loosely around her neck. Inside her pocket she had returned her pocket knife to it's home after last weeks events.

That reminds Avis, what would they find there? This was only a scouting mission, but if this was in fact the so called ''Seeker's'' hide out, would the few of them be able to hold them off? How many of them is there? How did they find the mansion?

How long have they been watching us?
mentions:

<3

code by spookie spookie

Katara gets up to open the door, still in her pajamas. "Yeah, I gotcha. Master just woke me up." She says. "I'll be down really quick." She says, hurriedly going to eat her food.

Brian remembered that he had training today and looked for Soundshock. He hadn't shown off what made him good enough to survive blind. He eventually found him. "Ready to see what I can do?" Brian had an unusual amount of confidence.
skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai

Soundshock grinned at Brian, eager to see what this kid was made of. Using Brian's voice he replied, "Ready to see what I can do?" He would then take a battle stance.

Soundshock grinned at Brian, eager to see what this kid was made of. Using Brian's voice he replied, "Ready to see what I can do?" He would then take a battle stance.
Brian stood still, no stance. "You underestimate me, don't you?" Brian stood, looking forward. He could sense exactly where the being was. 7 feet away.

Last edited:
Katara eats quickly, taking down a huge cup of coffee, and making sure she has everything. Since Madame Sinclair took her gun, and she still hasn’t found it, she’s been fighting with a knife. She hasn’t had much time to train, recovering from her injuries, but she’s definitely a match for most other humans with it.

Brian staggered, then leaped forward with a Flying Knee, but right when he was about to land he stopped in mid-air and slowly moved back. He got into a martial arts stance. "I think we should take this outside. Wouldn't you say so?"

Katara gets down the stairs in time to see Brian get punted through the portal, and stares for a moment, before shrugging, and making sure she has everything, before sitting down on the couch. And on today’s episode of not my fcking problem… she thinks, making the puppeteer chuckle.

Soundshock silently agreed before opening a portal behind Brian and kicked him through it and followed shortly after, drawing his SoundBlaster and shockblaster.
(Shit, I didn't realize you replied.)
Brian flew through the portal, correcting himself in the air. "Cheap shot..." he said, laughing a bit. He got back into his stance, a deep silver surrounding him, the taste of vanilla filling his mouth. He flew higher into the air and multiple spheres of energy surrounded him. He shot them all to the ground, creating a smokescreen. Then, he charged down, attempting to kick him in the head.

Soundshock didn't need to see Brian as his body heat showed where he was. He rolled away from Brian at the last second and blasted him in the ribs with his shockblaster.

The Forgotten

Avis Jhonson

Avis let's out a sigh before going down stairs and leaning against the wall. She lazily watches the two fight as she waits for Katara. As Katara takes a seat she speaks up, "Yo, don't get to comfy we have to train today...well part of it anyway..."

Avis stands up straight, "Alright let's get started, we have something we have to do in a bit so today's lesson will be short..er?" Avis makes her way outside,gesturing for Katara to follow. opening the door she glaces at the two before proceeding to ignore Soundshock and Brian as they make a mess of the yard, "Rose is going to blow a fuse...Hehehehe.."

Avis stops abruptly, and turned to face Katara, "Alright... so how about today we start with you showing me the skills you already have?" Avis offers her a lazy smile as she leans on a tree, I could be sleeping right now...

mentions:

<3

code by spookie spookie

Katara nods, getting up to follow her, taking a deep breath. The puppeteer goes to watch, and chuckles when Katara glances at him. She’s looking to impress me. That’s just adorable. He thinks to himself.

Katara closes her eyes, focusing. She may not have been in control when she’s fought before, but her body remembers. She doesn’t take out her knife, though she doubts that would do much damage. They do have a mission after all.

She opens her eyes, suddenly sprinting straight at Avis, before ducking to the side at the last available second, and turning to try and kick her from behind. Her eyes are narrowed, her face expressionless. And unlike most fighters of this kind, she doesn’t shout as she strikes. She stays perfectly silent.

Soundshock didn't need to see Brian as his body heat showed where he was. He rolled away from Brian at the last second and blasted him in the ribs with his shockblaster.
Brian gasped for air as he flew back. He was too strong. Brian thought of one last counteraction. His aura diminished and he "fainted."

The Forgotten

Avis Jhonson

Avis's lazy gaze follows Katara as she advances, and upon her attack she cleanly moved out of the way of it. Katara showed promise, but she relied purely on body memory, and if this was a real fight, against Avis memories would do little good.

Avis stands a few feet away from Katara, hands in her pockets and slouched over lazily, not really caring about the fight at hand. "I see you rely on body memory... I wonder if that is the from the Puppeteer or your own. My guess is that it is not the latter." Avis taunted the girl a lazy smirk on her face.

Time to make things interesting.

mentions:

<3

code by spookie spookie

Katara watches her, focused. Too fast. Gotta find a way to surprise her. She thinks, and runs at her again. This time, she goes for a kick with her right leg, followed by a left hook, attempting to make it difficult to dodge. The problem is that this means her balance is thrown off pretty badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back