• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bloodlust In Character

seasonedcat

bloodless
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Bloodlust
------------------///------------------
A Creepypasta RP

Interduction
Hello! I'm Fluffykitty9000, and I have recently been absorbed into the Creepypasta fanfiction, and made this RP because I didn't see really any here on RpNation! =3
WARNING: Contains Violence, gore, ect.

Plot
A figure sat on a tree branch, staring at the mansion that stood in the middle of the woods, the home of many killers. Some of the lights in the house where on, indicating that some were still awake inside, despite the fact that it was 3 in the morning. "------ I see you came back again." a voice said from behind the figure, "Of course ------! I enjoy stalking my prey before I strike!" "I see...Well the boss wants us to report in." The figure pouted before standing and facing it's partner, "I can't wait to kill the Creepypastas." it's partner smirked before the two vanished into the night.

Oc's or Canons?
Both Oc and canon characters are allowed in this RP so feel free to RP as both!

Rules
1.Please respect your fellow RPers
2.No limits on how much characters you can have as of yet, but don't hog all the cannon characters please <3
3.Of course all the sites rules apply here
4.Romance is allowed but all 18+ stuff please fade to black <3
5. No OP characters please
6.And finally, have fun! <3

Index
(I'll start up the OOC, IC, and CS as soon as people show interest =3)
In Character: Bloodlust In Character
Out of Character: Bloodlust Out of Character
Character Sheet: Bloodlust Character Sheet
Interest Check: Creepypasta Rp
Seeker News: Seeker News!
(PM or post in the interest check showing interest to join! Also feel free to ask questions anytime! <3)

code by spookie spookie

Last edited:
The Forgotten

Avis Jhonson

|Location: Creepypasta Mansion| Interactions: None|

Avis lays on the couch in the mansion, boredly staring at the t.v with a juice box straw in her mouth. She held the controller in her hand loosely as she played Call of Duty. She didn't know where BEN was so she voted on playing alone since she was so bored, but after a few hours of it, it had gotten boring. "Ughhhhhhhhh! This sucks! Where is everyone?!" She complained as she huffed, still controlling her character in game. She had gotten back from her recent killing, so she had decided to relax, only to wind up bored.

"Seriously where is everyone! This is stupid..." She paused the game, being to bored to continue. She let out yet another sigh before covering her face with a pillow, "This is the pits..."

mentions:

( Juju Juju , Squad141 Squad141 , Necromantic Necromantic , Noivian Noivian , Nico Nico , Gizaira Gizaira Feel free to post here now, encase you were waiting for me! <3)

code by spookie spookie

Last edited:
Katara is sitting in her home, working on a painting she's been working on. She's tried to photograph her master before, it just never seems to work. So she's sitting here at her painting stand, as he sits on the couch, holding still for her. She's focused on his eyes at the moment, her own blue orbs narrowed in concentration.

He's amused, giving her that same fascinated grin that she's become so familiar with over the year or two that she's belonged to him. She doesn't seem to realize that having all these attempted paintings and drawings and pictures of him will only serve to convince others of her madness and obsession.

He watches her work, wondering how much longer he'll allow this one to hold on to her humanity. After all, he's yet to make her his proxy. She's just his current plaything at the moment.

Andrew walked down the street. Because it was still the evening, he had to fix his appearance as to not alarm others. He had pulled out the needles in his head head and also covered his odd eyes with a pair of sunglasses. He also wore a maroon scarf to cover his neck, and finally, a bandage to cover the fabric patches stitched to his face. Wandering provided no means of entertainment for him, so he instead decided to take a quick at the Targets' house before reading at the local library. The house was only about a block away, after all. Soon enough, Andrew had reached the large notorious building. Light shone from onlya single window, signaling that they were clustered into the same room, or maybe many of them were not at home. He hurried past, not wanting to linger so long that others become suspicious of him. After about another half hour walking, the sun had crept further behind the horizon, and Andrew caught sight of his goal. In front of front stood the stairs leading up to the public library, where he would usually go everyday to read, which is also happens to be the main reason most people go to the library as well. He walked the towering aisles, trying to find the perfect book to read. He spent about five minutes of aimless wandering before he settled on reading The Black Pearl. It seemed like an interesting book to him, so he sat on one the couches and begin to read.

Everyone who lives in the town of La Paz, or along the far coasts or among the high mountains of Baja California, has heard of the Manta Diablo...

• [color= green]Liu[/color]
    [color= green]It's six AM great time to write, right?[/color]​

Liu had gone a full ten days without sleeping and, when he had finally passed out, his face had landed on a plate of mashed potatoes that he had been eating. Someone had moved him when they realized that he was out cold, but apparently not taken the time to get the food off his face and hair.

He woke up what had to be at least a full day later, dried mashed potatoes caked to his face. He felt like complete shit and would've bet that sleeping more would help, but he had no intention of laying back down. Maybe if Jeff was out of the mansion, he'd willingly nap, but he had no clue where that little brother of his was... And he wasn't about to go looking, either.

He needed to take a shower, anyway. He had to look about as bad as he felt after sleeping for he didn't know how long. What a pain in the ass. He didn't want to actually stand up.

One shower later, he was making his way into the livingroom wearing sweatpants and a longsleeve shirt. The television was on, and there was a paused videogame... Somebody leave their game paused while going to get snacks or something?

No, wait, there was a voice coming from the couch.

[Color= green]"... Avis?"[/color] He asked. The voice was muffled, but it was definitely her voice. He looked over the back of the couch to confirm that it was, in fact, her laying there.

Liu

digital_homicidal_liu_by_kaguracreepypasta-daeqijf.png

Important actions

Shower, talking to Avis

mentions

seasonedcat seasonedcat

The Forgotten

Avis Jhonson

|Location: Creepypasta Mansion| Interactions: Necromantic Necromantic |

Avis's eyes widened under the pillow at the sound of Liu's voice. "LIU!" She exclaimed relived, "Thank gosh I am so bored, save me!" She said sitting up, the pillow now in her lap, the straw from earlier still hung loosely from her lips.

Now with the pillow no longer on her face she could tell that he had recently gotten out of the shower, she then started to snicker remember him face planting in his potatoes... She quickly stopped snickering as she probably seemed insane... Wait... Anyway, besides that ironic statement she stopped laughing before clearing her throat and speaking,

"By the way where is everyone, the mansion is surprisingly empty besides the two of us, are they all out killing?" Trying to figure out why the buttplugs had left her alone to rot in boredom.
mentions:

<3

code by spookie spookie

Last edited:
The Proxies

Ashe Carter and Madame Sinclair

|Location: Katara's Appartment| Interactions : Eliasdagood Eliasdagood |

(A Combined post of me and Juju Juju )
Ashe stood next to her partner Madame Sinclair as they watched their first target, Katara Weaver. She laughed happily before turning to Sinclair, “You ready to go Sinny?”

“How many times must I tell you to stop using that ridiculous nickname?” the dark lady replied, the edges of her lips moving just below the shadow of her hat. She turned her head to Katara and gave her a look hidden beneath the hat’s brim. “As for your question, yes, but do try minding the mess this time?”

“Awww…. But the last time was so fun! And she tasted sooooo good!” Ashe said with a giggle before her gaze returned back to her prey. Sadly, Ashe wouldn’t be able to eat this one, they needed to leave a message to the rest of the Creepypastas, and that required it to remain alive. “Alrighty! Now how are we gonna get in this time? The Usual?”

With a snap of Sinclair’s fingers the sun burnt out, swallowing the world in darkness while a chill set in. The concrete beneath her heels, repaved no more than a week ago, had become chipped with dry weeds poked their heads out between weathered cracks, the telltale signs of years of neglect. Such was the state of the Otherworld.

“This way.” Sinclair spoke, her voice muffled despite only being a meter away.

She made her way to the main entrance of the apartment, the hinges on the door so heavily rusted that it took no more than a light touch to send it crashing onto the ground. The metal clattered loudly for a moment, echoing off the empty walls before the stillness smothered it once more. In the real world the door would shudder, but nothing more.

Ashe followed after Sinclair as they made their way through the apartment building to Katara’s room. “Your powers are so convenient, you know that?” Ashe said happily as they now stood outside the girl’s door. Snickering at a joke she thought up she entered Katara’s apartment.

Once Ashe took one breath of the air in there her mouth watered slightly. 'Food...' Ashe shook her head before focusing again. With both of them now in the room, Ashe leaning against the now closed door, Sinclair standing tall next to her as they began to materialize.

“Hiya!”

mentions:

<3

code by spookie spookie

The puppeteer stands, his golden strings of light slithering from his fingertips. His gaze is stern, and a bit angry. "I do not believe you were invited." He says lowly. He flicks one hand, some of his strings whipping towards Katara

Katara ran to his side the moment the sudden darkness was evident through her window. She gasps, feeling his strings pierce through her skin, along her limbs and spine. It always hurts when he takes control, though she never screams. Mostly because she's unable to do so. Or move in any other way than what he desires.

She walks to stand behind him, and goes to her desk, pulling out a handgun she definitely doesn't have a license for.

The Overseer observed quietly from their perch on Katara's kitchen counter. The owly being had seen this confrontation coming for a while now. But as such, they remained in the background, an illusion cast around them that wasn't quite invisibility, but would make even the most trained eye skim over the Overseer as if they were merely part of the background, unimportant in every way. Like a cup of tea. A small teacup rose under the hood, into the darkness underneath, was tilted, and soundlessly returned to the saucer in the ethereal being's other hand. This was going to be fun to watch.

Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ro'Lei hummed a small tune in a volume that only they themselves were able to hear. They were humming quite a known tune, Scarborough Fair. The lyrics scanned through their mind like an old, early twentieth century film. They took in every detail they could lay their eyes on, ranging from a young man - seemingly in his young adult years or so - who wore a maroon scarf and sunglasses along with a bandage to the two women who had seemingly suddenly appeared in front of the apartment door nearby.

"What a beautiful evening... or night?... now. It's almost too peaceful," Ro'Lei murmured to themselves, leaning against a light post nearby after he finished the little tune. They then look up at the apartment building that the two women they had seen before had walked into. They had a feeling in their gut that it was going to turn into a nasty battle.

Because if I remember right, Ro'Lei thought, quickly recalling their memories and observations, those two women were enemies with... them. Puppeteer and Katara, I believe?

Ro'Lei figured not to intervene though, and instead wait for any signs of a declaration of battle - it would most likely be a gunshot, if it is this age. "And here I thought we were well past the age of knives and daggers, only to find out some people use that very weapon to kill others." They smirked, their eyes glimmering with thirst - thirst to satisfy their curiosity. "Interesting, huh?" they asked to nobody in particular.

Curiosity kills the cat? They let a seemingly... twisted... smile play on their lips. Yeah, right.

However, they also had their condition to keep in mind. As much as they wished to stay behind and watch, they also had to take that into account. They were left debating on whether they should go to the library where that man went into and read a book themselves - it wouldn't be a bad change of pace, or to try and watch... or participate in that quarrel as a last resort.

[ interactions: none. ]
[ mentions: Spice Spice / Eliasdagood Eliasdagood / seasonedcat seasonedcat / Juju Juju ]

Last edited:
Kage sighed as she walked around the city streets utterly bored out of her mind and wondered what puppeteer was up to. Knowing him probably making someone his puppet at the moment, she'd find out soon anyways as she was heading to puppeteers place in order to see if the man could help her with a hunt of hers which has been frustrating the demon alot as she got there she climbed up to the second story window and tilted her head at what she saw.

"If I'm interupting somethng I vill come back later if yuo puppeteer" kage said in her broken English as she was still learning the language with a few friends help.

The puppeteer smiles, though it's cruel and tense, as he's more than prepared to have Katara fight if the others attack. "Oh, no, please come in, Kage. You are more than welcome here." He purrs in his odd, humming voice.

Kage tilted her head and chuckled " to become vne of your puppets I think not my friend, I simply to come ask for your hélp to track someone a man and an abusive vne at that. But I think yuo will not like it due to him being a.....past victim vf yuor." She said her mask becoming a frown as she sat on the window sill watching him to see his reaction to what she had said. As well as being ready to move if he tried to take control of her.

He chuckles. "Ah, of course. If you'd be so kind as to wait until I've dealt with these two, I'd appreciate it. They appear to have some rather urgent business with me and my dear Katara." He purrs.

I'm in no big ruhs puppet but I do hope yuo knvw I will nvt wait long as I get bvred easily as yuo well knvw." She said as she flipped out the window and landed on a tree with ease as she watched the soon to be battle as her mask show a large grin wondering if it would be fun to join in at one point at this her grin turned into a mischievous smirk as she flexed her claws

kagekao_emotion_chart_by_theflotinghead-d5zr3cu.jpg

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Last edited:

• [color= green]Liu[/color]
    [color= green]This time it's three AM bitches[/color]​

Liu's eyes widened in surprise when Avis shot up into a sitting position. Woah, that was a faster response than he was expecting. [color= green]"... Eh? Well, I was gonna get something to eat, but I suppose I could spend time with you,"[/color] He replied, an edge of bitterness in his voice. It was almost always there, and was probably one of the most memorable of his traits. Only he could be annoyed when absolutely nothing was going on.

[color= green]"You checked Ben's room for him and EJ? I swear, they hang out so much you'd think they were married,"[/color] No matter how much those two might have sworn that they were just friends, he wasn't entirely convinced. They didn't act like a couple, but they were practically attached to each other. He reached up to tug at one of the stitches holding his cheek together. He hadn't seen anybody in the time he'd been awake..., [color= green]"But I really don't know where anybody is."[/color]

Instead of walking around the couch to sit down, he simply sat down on the back of the couch, his green eyes trailing up to the television screen. [color= green]"Call of Duty?"[/color] he asked after a moment. He knew his First Person Shooters relatively well, and that definitely looked like Call of Duty.

Liu

digital_homicidal_liu_by_kaguracreepypasta-daeqijf.png

Important actions

Well he's been sitting. And on his phone.

mentions

Gizaira Gizaira

Andrew, having spent about half an hour of time reading, he made a mental note of being on page 91 beforing returning the book to its proper shelf. He wouldn't be able to hold on to it because he didn't have a library card, and even if he had one he wouldn't have a place to keep the book. He nodded at the librarian who was well accustomed to having him stop by every once in a while, then began his trek back down the road. Andrew was very curious of what the bosses' two other proxies were doing. It wasn't hard to find them, as in the distance he could the silhouette of a couple of figures in a house. What really gave it away, though, was the figure that was climbing through the window at such an unnatural angle that he knew it wasn't human. However, he wasn't just about to blow his cover now, so he left to them.

There was a guy by the light post that caught Andrew's attention, so he walked up to him, and just in time to hear a few words, too. "Definitely." He stepped up next to the man in question. Now he could see his electric blue eyes, much constrasting his own reddish orange. "I think you might be lagging behind in the times," he said, observing the man's clothing, which resembled that of the Victorian era. Looking at the black haired male, he could see the curiousity in his eyes. It was best to not talk with this man for too long or he might just figure out who Andrew is.
yuna sena yuna sena

It seemed all of a sudden to Ro'Lei when the boy they had noticed before - the one who went to the library - had now joined them and was standing next to them. They heard him say "definitely", telling them that he must have had heard what they had mused to themselves before.

"Ah." Ro'Lei let a hint of surprise show on their expression, but quickly repressed it as well. "Sorry, I didn't notice you there for a second." As to not surprise him and not make him uncomfortable, Ro'Lei decided to pretend to not recognize him.

When he had commented on their clothing, they looked down at their attire while springing themselves off the light post to face the boy. "I get that a lot, I don't really disagree with you on that. Or more like I can't." Ro'Lei laughs slightly and lets some silence fill the air before speaking up again, this time introducing themselves. "Hmm, I don't think we've met before. My name is Ro'Lei. Ro'Lei Qua. Capital r and capital l." They glanced at the boy, silently noting about how he seemed to be dressed kind of... differently himself. Whether this was a habit or normal style of his or he had just felt like wearing what he is on this particular day, they didn't know.

In the back of their mind, Ro'Lei had a feeling that the boy would think the name as strange or foreign. It came as no surprise for them though: who would have such a name around here? "How about you? What's your name?" A small pause. "... You don't have to tell me, it's just I don't think names hold an abundant meaning, but I feel bad calling you 'boy' or 'you' every time, you know?"

[ interactions: Spice Spice ]
[ mentions: none. ]

The Forgotten

Avis Jhonson

|Location: Creepypasta Mansion| Interactions: Necromantic Necromantic |

"Yas!" Avis fist bumped herself quietly, she had succeed in finding something to do. Avis snickered at the mention of BEN and Ej sounding like they were married, but she had checked both their rooms earlier, she didn't think anything had changed since as of yet. She frowned lightly at the fact that he didn't know where anyone else was, but she was just happy to have someone to play with in the first place.

Avis nodded at his question, "Ya, it was already in the console so why would I waste any extra energy getting a different game?" She then reached down and handed him a remote, not really paying much attention if he grabbed it before letting go, sorta hoping he had gotten a grip on it before she loosened hers.

"So anyway, what do you want to play, Zombies, or just 1v1?" she asked, sorta hoping for zombies. She felt like shooting off the heads of human-like things chasing after them and spraying blood(?) and rotten flesh everywhere. Oh...and also she loved the maps. She went to the games start screen as she waited for his reply.

mentions:

(If I said something wrong about CoD forgive me, it's been a while since I've last played X-X)
<3

code by spookie spookie

The Proxies

|Location: Katara's Appartment| Interactions : Eliasdagood Eliasdagood |​

(A Combined post of me and seasonedcat seasonedcat )

Ashe’s nose scrunched up as the smell of another demon hit her nose before she saw it. She growled quietly under her breath as she stared at it as it had a casual conversation with the target. Once the other demon left, the demon inside her seemed to relax slightly, and become more focused on the mission at hand. Ashe ignored the two other scents that weren't her targets, and just focused on the two in front of her and Sinclair.

Ashe’s shoulders hunched slightly as pain filled her body as new bones formed and her demon claws came from her back, not even flinching from having done it so many times. She straightened her back, knowing full well that the others (minus Sinclair) had no idea what just happened.

Sinclair gave Ashe a side glance from under the brim of her hat. “Do try not to kill them this time?” she sighed in a rather nonchalant manner.

Ashe sent a smirk to Sinclair with her now razor sharp teeth before her gaze returning to her pray. She eyed the gun briefly before gazing back at the two. “It’s not nice to point that at people you know. Someone might get hurt.”

Ashe giggled lightly at her joke before sending one of her invisible claws down and ripping the gun out of Katara’s hand, also leaving her with a deep gash. Ashe looked amused at the blood that oozed from the wound, she wondered what they assumed just happened or how they figured Katara got cut.

The gun clattered onto the floor before disappearing into thin air, a dark swirl of mist accompanying its sudden retreat into the Otherworld. “Oops.” Sinclair purred with a smirk, dusting off her dress. “I never did like guns…too noisy for my taste.”

mentions:

<3

code by spookie spookie

The puppeteer shrugs, listening as he feels Katara try to scream in pain, unable to do so. "Oh hush, I'll stitch it up later. Now then."

He turns to the other two women, focusing on Ashe. "What reason do you have for coming in here? Obviously not on friendly terms, or you would have knocked. What I don't understand is what we did to provoke you." He says calmly, maneuvering Katara to stand at his side, blood still dripping from her wounded arm.

Kage watched this happen wondering if she should intervene with the small fight and wondering if it would be fun to do so. Shrugging to herself she grinned as she disappeared from the tree and into the shadows and went to puppeteers shadow as she started to mess around with a few thing here and there, still apart of his shadow snickering to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew watched the Victorian era guy as he turned around in surprise. "Oh that's alright. My fault, really." His voice came out with a slightly raspy tone tone to it. He freed his hands from his pockets and let them hang limp at his sides. That way, he would have them ready if need be. He glanced back up at the window, glad for the sunglasses making it unknown to the blue eyed male he stood before. He might become curious as to why Andrew had so much attention on the house.

When he mentioned the other's clothing, they had looked down before moving to face Andrew. He willed himself to step back slightly in order to give him room as others would have done. He added a smile after his well dressed partner answered him. "Yeah, I'd assume that. But hey, you are your own person, so you do you, I guess." He laughed slightly as did the other in front of him. Next, he introduced himself, saying they haven't met each other. "I don't think we've met either, so it's to meet you, Ro'Lei Qua." He spoke, his accent changing it from sounding like Ro'Lei to Ro'Lie. "Your name sounds foreign. Did you move here? Or just visiting?" He was getting increasingly curious about Ro'Lei, as both his name and attire were foreign to him.

Andrew noticed Ro'Lei quick scan over his clothing, and he suddenly realized it made him stand out a bit. It was something good to know whenever he goes out disguised. He was pulled out of his thoughts as Ro'Lei had asked about his own name. "I agree. Calling someone 'boy' is not necessarily suitable. You can call me Andy. Andy Raygle." He was careful enough to make sure he still used his actual name but slightly altered. That way, Ro'Lei wouldn't necessarily know his real name and if he were to ever confront him about it, Andrew could always blame it on the accent. He looked back up at the window. The two proxies seem to be having a handful to deal with. He pointed up at the window and, with curiousity in his tone, said, "I wonder what's going on up there, because whatever it is, it doesn't seem too good."

yuna sena yuna sena

Smiling, Ro'Lei nods, accepting his apology. They didn't notice anything strange about him, though they wondered what would be going on in his mind - he seems like an attentive young man, though as many say, you can't judge a book by its cover.

"Yeah, that would go for anybody. But human nature in a broad scope can't seem to take difference as an acceptable option." They shrugged casually. When he started to ask them questions, Ro'Lei's eyes shimmered with amusement. "My name... some people think it's completely alien, but most people think my name is Asian because my last name is spelled Q-U-A. You can think and say what you want, since I'm not fond of judging other people's opinions." Ro'Lei pauses, thinking a little on his questions before answering them. "I do live here though, English is my native tongue."

Introducing himself as Andy, Ro'Lei nodded, relieved that he wouldn't have to call him anything else that could be deemed as... insulting. Part of them didn't believe 'Andy' was his full name, but they didn't push it any further. It must be some preference thing, like some people who have the same Elizabeth would prefer to be called by, Lizzy, for example. Andy pointed at the window, and Ro'Lei followed Andy's gaze at the window. "No kidding, something nasty's going on there. All I know is that there are two girls involved." Ro'Lei smirked with an ever-so-slight hint of self deprecation. "Well, I don't think I can really do anything. For one, I kind of feel passive right now, and for another... I have a half-pesky condition to deal with."

Their eyes glimmer with enigma as they state their second reason. They decided that they would leave it at that, and if Andy wanted to know, he should find out. After all, they didn't believe their condition was so excessively hard to figure out, nor were they going to be offended/take it personally if he were to find out.

[ interactions: Spice Spice ]
[ mentions: seasonedcat seasonedcat Juju Juju ]

The Proxies

|Location: Katara's Appartment| Interactions : Eliasdagood Eliasdagood |

(A Combined post of me and Juju Juju )

Ashe’s nose scrunched up in disgust again, noticing the shadow demon. Filth. Thinking it is even close to our level. Ashe’s eyes flashed a deeper red for a second before returning to it’s light red, almost pinkish.

Ashe then looked back to Puppeteer and snickered, “Provoke us? Nothing really. All you are to us is another leaf on a tree, we are after the roots.” She giggled lightly again before continuing, “We’re just sending a message.”

A cigarette holder appeared in Sinclair’s hand, from which she took a soft inhale. “How unusually poetic, ma chere.” she said to Ashe, ribbons of smoke twisting from out of her mouth. Her head then turned to Katara and her ethereal captor. “Don’t take this personal, darlings, it’s all business. I’m sure you will understand. But don’t worry, I always return what I borrow.”

Sinclair snapped her fingers and the light returned to the world. The darkened, twisted version of this earth vanished… along with Katara, herself and Ashe, leaving all others behind. Passerbys returned to the streets as if nothing happened and the warm breeze once more rustled through the leaves.

As for Katara, she would find herself in the desolate Otherworld with her attackers. “Alright Ashe, make this quick. I want this done in a timely manner.” Sinclair said, tapping the cinders of her illusionary cigarette onto the rotting floorboards.

Ashe giggled before nodding, her claws springing up at the thought. She skipped over to Katara, one of her claws wrapping around her roughly and hoisting her up. Using the other claw she began carving into the girl's skin. Leaving behind a symbol and the messy words ‘SEEKERS’ under it.

Ashe smiled at her handy work before dropping Katara carelessly and turning back and walking back beside Sinclair. The dark woman gazed briefly at her partner’s handiwork before nodding, “Ah, magnifique. Now, let’s drop off this love-letter.” The (Otherworld) apartment’s walls began to stretch behind Sinclair, like a photo heavily skewed. Indiscernible shapes blurred past the three at alarming speeds before abruptly stopping to reveal a weathered mansion. Creepypasta mansion.

“Bye-bye now!” Ashe waved with an insane smile.

KtLgE7Joh6Z4yzdfTOJt4TNhWBMrKlr_4f5Imk9BhV-DdkNfcQq4Z0xUwyDTa7WgVBGGpG3QOpg34PvjhTupqPV-ff2n4RixY77igjbjYnDciIlrka4WUersSTRheK0lqBZaQ-mt

mentions:

<3

code by spookie spookie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back