• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bloodlust In Character

The puppeteer snarls, trying to hold on to his puppet, only to cry out in pain as his strings are torn through, returning to his hand. His eyes are red with fury, and he bares his teeth. He closes his eyes, focusing. He always knows where his prey is, he just has to focus.

"Well then." He growls, his voice low and angry. "It seems they've brought us into their personal matters. Very well then." He pauses, aware of the demon residing in his shadow. "I'm afraid I won't be able to help you with that hunt. I have other business to attend to."
---
Katara screams and thrashes, trying to escape, but she's only human, so hardly presents a challenge. Besides, her strings were cut, and that takes time to recover from.

She lays on the ground of the mansion, a place she's never been before, blood oozing from the carvings in her skin. She's too afraid to cry out, not knowing where she is. She looks around for the puppeteer, terrified to see that he isn't here.

She forces herself to stand, holding her torn shirt over the carvings to try and stop the bleeding, tears of pain trailing down her face as she starts walking, trying to find a way out, or at least a clue as to where she is.

Tis fine my friend if yuo need my help yuo know hwo to get ahld of me" she said as she left his shadow and then his home heading out to see if maybe ej or even slender would want to help her"

The Forgotten

Avis Jhonson

|Location: Creepypasta Mansion| Interactions: Necromantic Necromantic , Eliasdagood Eliasdagood |

Avis's gaze shifted from the screen to the window. She eyes it with suspicion, have seen a black shadow there only a few seconds ago. Avis placed her controller down, ignoring Liu, who was most likely giving her a weird look. She the proceeded to stand up and quietly walk towards the door of the mansion.

She held a grip on her pocket knife that was inside the pocket of her trench coat that she had conveniently thrown next to the door when she had gotten home, so it was easily in reach. Removing it, she then proceeded to open the door slowly and look out.

Her eyes met with the sight of a girl bleeding profoundly from cuts on her stomach. Avis acted in an instant and grabbed the girl, placing the blade to her throat, "Who are you, and how did you get here?"

mentions:

<3

code by spookie spookie

Katara stares up at her, pale and trembling from fear and blood loss. "Please, help… Master, where is master?" She whispers, trying to clear her head. "Katara… I don't know, that woman…" she whimpers. "She dropped me here, called it a message."

The Forgotten

Avis Jhonson

|Location: Creepypasta Mansion| Interactions: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood |

Avis listened to the girl as she rambled on about some woman. Katara, she must be Pupeteer's puppet. The knife around the girls neck loosened remaining for a second before her hand dropped to her side, the knife still ready for use at any moment. She let go of Katara and backed up a tad,

"Ah...I see, your Puppeteer's little puppet. I've never seen you before sorry for the confusion." Avis then paused for a second before stopping and narrowing her eyes in suspision, "Speaking of Puppeteer, where is he. He isn't one to leave his puppet alone... and what woman, also why are you bleeding?"

Avis thought over Katara's words for a minuet, a message? Was someone targeting the Creepypastas?

mentions:

<3

code by spookie spookie

She's still shaking. "I don't know where he is, they took me away from him!" She says, looking around fearfully. "Please, help me." She whispers, looking at her wrist, knowing she's already lost far too much blood. She can't even stand at the moment, leaning against the wall to stay up. She's crying out for her master in her mind, but she's not getting a response. He's too far away.

ROSE
A high-pitched wail of disgust came from the kitchen, sounding more like the screams of the damned than the smallish girl it had come from. Rose was stood before the pale light of the open refrigerator, her head reaching no more than half of its height. She leaned into the cold, one hand desperately clutched the steel handle while the other held up an empty package that read Kidz Fun Juice. Her favourite. Rose held it up before her black eyes, as if bringing it closer would somehow break the nightmare she currently found herself in. They didn't even have the decency to dispose of the container.

"The animals!" she hissed, slamming the fridge shut.

With her cheeks puffed out in anger and her lips pursed in a look of malcontent, she sifted through some of the kitchen drawers until she found a piece of paper and a marker. She quickly scratched out a message and taped the scrap of paper onto the aluminum surface of the fridge.

To whomever devoured MY last juicebox,
I will devour your soul. Slowly.

-Rose

(X_X) <-- you

The sound of tiny feet pattered through the hallway as she made her way to the living room, where she knew that lazy bag of bones Avis would be.

"Avis!" Rose's childish voice called out. She rounded the corner with a frown, somewhat offset by the cute pink dress or the bow in her hair, but stopped in her tracks when she saw what was going on. For a moment her anger faded into confusion when she saw a bloody girl on the steps.

"How many times do I have to tell you lot? No victims on the carpet!" she said with arms crossed, clearly assuming Katara was another kill.

The Forgotten

Avis Jhonson

|Location: Creepypasta Mansion| Interactions: Necromantic Necromantic , Eliasdagood Eliasdagood , Juju Juju |

Avis let out a sigh, wishing she could just go back and curl up on the couch. It seems she wasn't going to get any answers from Katara until her wounds were taken care of and she calmed down. "Yo! Liu, go get EJ? Or Doctor Smiley? Just one of them, we need medical help pronto!" She called into the house lazily.

Her gaze then turned to Rose as she stormed in. Thankfully the straw from the juice box had also been left with the controller so she didn't have to get an earful from the midget(yet). "She isn't a victim, she's Puppeteer's puppet." She then looked to the girl, "Come on in, but do anything and I'll gut you."

mentions:

<3

code by spookie spookie

She nods, whimpering in pain as she stumbles inside. Everything hurts, she feels weak, and she just had her life threatened. Again. This is just not a good day for the puppet.

The puppeteer, meanwhile, is rushing for the mansion, really hoping that she'll be able to survive until he gets there, and thinking she probably won't. He doesn't know what they did to her, but a human at the mansion doesn't tend to last long in the first place.

A dark presence fills the room, a shadow seeming to form in the corner, striding effortlessly over the floor as if it were gliding. The Operator had arrived, two tentacles protruding from his back, slick with the blood of his latest victim. Normally, he would not leave in the middle of such a delicate operation as he had been performing that night, but Slenderman had heard the commotion in the mansion from way out in the woods. Seven and a half feet tall, the faceless one towers over all the other beings in the living room at the moment, taking in the atmosphere of the room and the situation at hand. As the two blood-slicked tendrils retreated inside their owner, a third was produced, creating a firm but gentle grip on the puppet and guiding her to lay down on the couch. Blood loss was not good for a human, and he didn't really feel like putting too much effort into a puppet that may or may not survive even after a blood transfusion.

Once Slenderman had Katara in some sort of relaxed position, preferably laying, he knelt beside her, and lifted her torn shirt, just enough to get a good look at the wound that had caused such a racket in the house. It was too messy, too bloody to clearly make anything out at the moment. With a silent sigh, the faceless one passed a stark white hand over the gashes, projecting his own healing factor briefly onto the puppet only just so the get the wounds to scar over, but not fully heal and disappear. The message still had to be read, after all. The tentacle that had prior guided the girl into a resting position now held her in place, as the healing process was known to burn a bit from the human perspective. After all, cells regenerating that fast created an unusually high heat output. But she was lucky. Any larger, the wound would have already drained her of blood. As it were, it would be better for her to sleep at this moment, but seeing as how the Puppeteer wasn't anywhere to be seen... if Slenderman were to induce her sleep, it would be fitful and restless.

He stood, now only six and a half feet tall, and examined the scar tissue closely, taking out a blood red handkerchief and wiping off most of the blood from Katara's skin. Discarding the cloth on an end table, he tilted his featureless face and examined the wound. A deep hum of curiousity, twinged with annoyance resounded in everyone's head. "Hmm...Seekers." Straightening up, the faceless one looked to assembled pastas. "Study this symbol closely. Keep an eye out for it or any variations of it when you leave this manor. We have competition."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat

Last edited:
Katara doesn't cry out this time, well enough in control of herself that she can bear some pain. She lets the operator guide her, and lays as still as she can, groaning softly as a massive headache hits her. She makes a mental note not to look at him directly, closing her eyes as he works.

"Where am I?" She whispers, at least coherent enough to ask that question now, holding her injured wrist to her chest. She still has her eyes closed, but is making the effort to not pass out. That would be bad. Normally her master is here to take care of here, but right now he's not. She has to survive until he finds her.

Kage soon arrived at the mansion "vath did I valk in no" kage said looking at katara and walked up to her knowing what had happened or at least some of it due to having been in puppeteers shadow at the time so her sight of both realms had been blurry and unfocused but she remember what had been said even but she may have heard wrong on some parts

Last edited:
”Safe, for now,” Slenderman responds telepathically, remembering that his sickness output was still high due to recently coming back from a hunt. He dials down his psychic output, reducing the sickness, static and headache his presence causes others. ”I imagine the puppeteer should be along shortly. You, however, should rest. Avis, I expect you to make sure no harm falls onto this puppet. It would collectively put us in very bad standing with her master...” It went without saying that enemies were the last thing the group needed, with this new development.

She shudders, his mental voice scaring her a bit. "Alright. Thank you." She says softly, trying to relax. Her mind is spinning, trying to figure out what the hell just happened to her.

The puppeteer reaches the door of the mansion, and grits his teeth, seeing blood on the grass and wall. If this were any other building, with any other people, he'd just barge in and go to his puppet. But he knows how the slenderman is about rudeness, so he controls that instinct, and briefly becomes physical to knock on the door.

Rose blinked her inky eyes at Avis's explanation. So this was Puppeteer's new toy, a broken one by the looks of it. The little girl gave Katara a once over, "Fine, but I call dibs on the soul if it-" she began, only to stop when the S. man himself appeared. Right on time, as usual. She tilted her head back drastically just to look at him, a smile spreading on her face. "Ah, welcome back!" she said brightly, though her smile somewhat twitched when drops of blood fell onto the carpet. She knew who was cleaning that up later.

The black eyed child peered behind the dapper one's legs to the struggling puppet. "Poor puppet's lost its strings..." she mumbled, watching as Slender examined the wounds. A small frown made its way on her face when she saw the design mutilated on Katara's stomach. Curious, she walked up to girl to get a closer look at the damage. She couldn't say that she recognized the design but if S.M thought they should be on guard then she sure as hell was going to keep watch. "We'll keep an eye out for it." she said.

While the conversation went on, Rose picked up a lock of Katara's hair and took a better look at the woman's face. "Pretty puppet this time." she said, though it wasn't the physical features the child was really looking at. Though she was knocking on death's door Rose could sense the soul clinging on to life. It was strong, like most of the Creepypastas, and made it hard to resist. "Why does Puppeteer always keep the good ones to himself?"

Soon a knock came from the door, causing Rose to break her gaze. "Coming!" she called, skipping over to the door. Opening it up, she was hardly surprised to see the Puppeteer.

"Late!" Rose chastised, holding the door open with her little hand. "Your little puppet is bleeding all over the place, you aught to be more careful next time. Slenderman had to keep it from breaking...you better explain what happened."

seasonedcat seasonedcat Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Noivian Noivian Necromantic Necromantic

The puppeteer looks down to Rose, sighing in relief as he hears what she said. "Oh, good, so she's alive?" He murmurs. He sighs as she tells him to explain. "Two women came into her home and stole her from me. Another ghost and a demon, from what I saw." He's pretty angry about it. "One of them mentioned that it was to get the attention of someone more important. You people, by the looks of things."

Katara can hear him, and the voice that was just beside her. "Master? Is that you?" She calls, her eyes still closed. "Yes, my dear. I'm here." He says calmly, waiting to be allowed inside. He can keep her from dying with his power, but he can feel her flickering energy. He's not ready to change this one, so he must save her now.

Katara sighs, relaxing, the tension leaving her at his words. Her master is here, she's safe. She's still pale and sweating. She can feel the strain on her heart to pump her remaining blood through her, struggling to keep her alive. But she'll be fine now. Her master will save her like he always does.

Last edited:
Your lucky puppeteer had she not been found vhen she vas she vould have died for sure" kage said siting on the armrest of the couch as the shadow demon appeared visible to the others her mask showing a frown as well as her anger for what happened to the girl. Even her speech was greatly affected by her anger As she looked at puppeteers puppet

Last edited:
”Come in,” Slenderman said, projecting his telepathy far enough to let the Pupeteer know it was okay to come in. He did appreciate the display of manners - after all, it was only manners and demeanor that separated them from animals or mindless beasts. He stepped back, away from the puppet, to allow her master full access. In hindsight, he should have also healed the gash on her arm, but it was a bit too late for that now. The wound on her stomach has been more of a problem, anyways.

He nods, and takes the slenderman's place at Katara's side, eyes narrowing in anger. "Pathetic." He mutters, causing Katara to flinch. "Not you." He amends, patting her shoulder gently. "You're doing just great. Now, let me see that arm." He murmurs, producing a needle from one of his pockets.

Katara holds very still, forcing herself not to move a muscle as he starts sewing up the gash, working quickly and efficiently. Katara doesn't make a single sound in regards to the pain, which makes a small, proud smile come to his lips.

"Now then. I'll need you to stay awake for me. A blood transfusion would be best, but shy of that, you'll have to eat and drink a lot. It'll help replace what you lost." He murmurs, his voice soothing his puppet, letting her relax a bit.

Kage simply watched knowing it would not be safe to hunt her prey but she could deal with that for now she has been chasing him for over two months now what's another one, after all she has hunted others for over a year sending them to the point of insanity which she quite injoyed. "Tell me puppeteer vath will yuo do?" She asked him tilting her he'd towards him

He finishes his work, tying off the string, thinking for a moment as he looks at his wounded puppet. "They attacked her in her own home. She's no longer safe there. Considering that this seems planned, they're probably aware of my safe houses as well, so I can't bring her there either."

He stands, looking to the slenderman, his hands clasped behind his back. "Would you be so kind as to let her stay here until this matter is dealt with? She needs to learn to fight back, and I cannot be with her all the time if I am to be any use in this war they've begun." He requests, polite as always.

Slenderman takes a moment to think over the request. The mansion had been a little empty as of late - the usual proxy entourage he kept with him had been dwindling. The mansion, while discreet and populated with pasta's, was also a known location. "I think keeping here here would be the best idea at the moment." But the fact that they were easily able to remove Katara from the Pupeteer and deposit her on the mansion's doorstep meant they had a fast means of traveling without being detected, and also knew the mansion's location. They weren't safe here, but there wasn't anywhere else to go... aside from... no, he wasn't going to take them all back there. Not when they could still defend here. "As I said earlier, Avis, I trust you to keep her safe. If you'd so allow it. Puppeteer, I'd also like Avis to assist in your puppet's combat training. I have a feeling we'll be fighting against powerful adversaries in the near future."

He dips his head, smiling. "Thank you, and yes, I think that would be best." He replies, going to Katara, moving some hair out of her face. "It's safe to open your eyes now, my dear." He says softly. The girl obeys, opening her eyes, glancing around at everyone. "H-hello…" she says softly. Until Kage and the others came to her home, the only pasta she ever knew was her master. This is very disorienting.

I hav several save houuses we can stay at if needed thay are oll hidden" kage said looking at puppeteer then slender man as she tilted her head back in thought knowing they where hidden well and where hard to find by even her and she lived in one of them with a cat and proxy, whom she felt was on the move most likely keeping track of her prey, not that she minded it would save her alot of time in finding him after all this blew over

The Forgotten

Avis Jhonson

|Location: Creepypasta Mansion| Interactions: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood , Noivian Noivian |

Avis watches silently as Slenderman heals Katara, listening to him as he talked. She nodded to him, she would make sure to look out for the symbol from now on.

Avis stiffens slightly at the mention of having to take care of the girl, including training her while she was staying at the mansion. What a drag...

Avis let out a quiet sigh. She barley got sleep at night without pills, and now she had to worry about some chick who just showed up on their doorstep, not to mention this whole deal with these 'Seekers'. Guess she'll just have to go with it.

"Aye aye, Captain." Said with a little salute to Slender before turning to Katara, "Welcome to family, names Avis." Said lazily as she visibly slouched, still annoyed from having to not be lazy for once.

mentions:

<3

code by spookie spookie

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back