• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bloodlust In Character

She waves, trying to ignore the pain of moving at all. "Katara." She says softly, offering a weak smile. The puppeteer chuckles, patting her shoulder again. "You'll be just fine here." He says softly.

Rose followed The Puppeteer inside and watched him kneel beside his puppet and offer words of comfort to it. Strangely enough, she noticed how relieved the human appeared once she had heard his voice, a change that was instantaneously noticeable. The puppet seemed to have missed its strings, she thought while peering at Puppeteer's needlework.

She continued to listen to the conversation in relative silence, at least until the announcement of Katara's new mentor. At that, Rose clasped her hands together in an excited manner and began hopping with malicious joy. "What a wonderful idea! It's about time Avis had some responsibility!" she giggled, shooting an evil grin towards the older (at least in appearance) girl. This event was turning out to be largely entertaining. Rose then placed her hands on her hips and spoke in a manner-of-fact voice, "I shall prepare a guest room. Our little puppet can have the bedroom across from Avis's..." she stopped momentarily with a look of confusion, as if forgetting something important, before continuing. "...Yeah, I'm pretty sure that one is free."

With a soft hum of a child's tune, she skipped her way to the stairwell and began her ascent. She was pretty sure she remembered having made Avis clean her room a week ago, and the other hadn't been used for a quite some time and was surely presentable.

seasonedcat seasonedcat Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Noivian Noivian Necromantic Necromantic raven flame raven flame

The Forgotten

Avis Jhonson

|Location: Creepypasta Mansion| Interactions: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood |

Avis bites her lip at the mention of what room Katara would be staying in. Rose had told her to clean her room a week ago, but for some 'unknown' reasons that hadn't gotten done. Avis totally hadn't decided to take a nap instead of cleaning, that was all lies!

Avis just hoped that she wouldn't have to show the inside of her room anytime soon. Avis nodded to Katara, slightly nervous, "I'll show you the way, follow me."

Let's hope this turns out better for Avis then the last time she had spilt all of Rose's juice boxes.

mentions:

<3

code by spookie spookie

Katara nods, and gets up, trying to ignore the dizziness she's feeling. She needs to be strong, she won't let them see this. She's already caught on that this is no place to show weakness.

She goes to stand with Avis, waiting for her to show the way.

The Forgotten

Avis Jhonson

|Location: Creepypasta Mansion| Interactions: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood |

Avis begins to walk, making her way up the stairs, the thought of not having cleaned her room still fresh in her mind. As she makes it to the top she glaces over her shoulder briefly making sure Katara was keeping up, before beginning to walk, making her down the familiar hallways.

Avis stops abruptly in front of door painted a pine green and one that was a ivory. She pointed to the ivory door that was across from the green one, "That one is yours, mine is the one with the green door. Feel to come over if you have any questions, or stuff." Avis says lazily. Of course Avis would love it if she could just pretend Katara wasn't there and continue to be lazy, but Slender had told her she had to. And of course his word in this house is law.

mentions:

<3

code by spookie spookie

Kage watched them leave as she turned to slender wishing to know if she should ready any of her near by safe houses or even have her proxy leave the hunt to find any good ones that would provide safety if things got out of hand

She nods, managing a smile. "Alright. Thanks so much. I'm gonna go take a nap if that's ok." She says, opening her door to look around. It's a pretty great room, compared to the apartment she was working with.

She heads in, and closes the door, immediately going to collapse on the bed, feeling weak and cold, hurriedly snuggling under the blankets to get comfy and warm.

The Forgotten

Avis Jhonson

|Location: Creepypasta Mansion| Interactions: N/A|

Avis nods frantically at the question, of course it was ok, the less work for her the better. Avnis then quickly turned on her heals and ran into her room, closing the door and locking it. She then proceed to let out a sigh of relief. Safe.

Avis's room is just as messy as it always is, hoodies and other comfy clothing articles lay in random places, may it be on top of the pile of overflowing clothes in her laundry basket, or thrown carelessly on the floor. Her bed was a tangled mess of blankets along with a pillow. On her desk was a mess of papers and her laptop, and of course a few other gaming devices.

Avis proceeded to cross the room and collapse on her bed. Time for a nap.

mentions:

<3

code by spookie spookie

Soundshock was observing everything he could from his position, waiting for someone to crack under the pressure of his gaze and possibly spill some secrets that he could use. If there was anything he loved more than gathering information, It was blackmail. The thought of this made him grin under his mask. Soundshock would go into the kitchen to get something to drink, making sure to leave a small drone to gather information in his absence.

Soundshock retrieved the recorded data from the drone after he came back for it, showed it the seeker symbol and sent it out a nearby window with orders to find similar symbols, record them, and to monitor strange activity, meanwhile, Soundshock started his own research into the seekers, looking for anything of use, locations, members, recent sightings, anything he could that the operator would find useful. There was a reason Soundshock was his favorite, and he would guard that title, even if it meant killing a fellow pasta. Soundshock was the slenderman's most loyal servant, while others claim they are the most loyal soundshock rats them out if they let their tounge slip in front of him talking smack about his master. Soundshock scanned file after file of data as it ran across his visor until he saw the seeker symbol appear as a simple graffiti drawing on the outside of a building, he then proceeded to walk over to his master and tugged on his sleeve to get his attention to report his findings.

Slenderman looked down to Soundshock, tilting his head in a wordless question. The Operator never questioned how Soundshock could possibly record or pilot drones in his presence, though the occurrence did strike him as a bit weird. Regardless, the faceless one was used to it at this point.

Soundshock projects the image of the graffiti on his visor as he sends his drone to the location the picture was taken at. He wouldn't have shown slender the image if he didn't think It was important as the image moved to the side of the screen as an image of the symbol that was carved into the puppet's stomach appeared next to the graffiti.

Last edited:
Soundshock awaited orders from his master as he showed the two images side by side while receiving footage from his drone that was searching for the symbol belonging to the seekers.

Brian walked deep into the woods, searching.
"C'mon...Please let it be tr-"
Then he ran into a wall, creating a fair amount of noise. "Ow!"
He gulped and searched for a door, feeling across the wall. Once he found it, he knocked on the door to the mansion for people like him.

Soundshock heard the knock and turned his head to the door. "...." He wondered over and opened the door to find Brian. "..." Soundshock was curious about who this newcomer was and what his purpose here was. Soundshock began to charge up his sonic wave blaster as he stared at Brian.

Soundshock heard the knock and turned his head to the door. "...." He wondered over and opened the door to find Brian. "..." Soundshock was curious about who this newcomer was and what his purpose here was. Soundshock began to charge up his sonic wave blaster as he stared at Brian.
"D-Don't shoot!" Brian said in a panic. "I'm like you! I know what this place is and I wish to stay here temporarily!" Brians clothing was torn and burnt slightly.

"D-Don't shoot!" Brian said in a panic. "I'm like you! I know what this place is and I wish to stay here temporarily!" Brians clothing was torn and burnt slightly.
Soundshock gave a large grin under his visor as he silently chuckled, he hadn't even pointed his blaster at this fool and he was already afraid of Soundshock. He nearly doubled over in mute laughter at this fool. Soundshock simply put his blaster back into his robes as he walked away to find slender, expecting the newcomer to follow.

Soundshock gave a large grin under his visor as he silently chuckled, he hadn't even pointed his blaster at this fool and he was already afraid of Soundshock. He nearly doubled over in mute laughter at this fool. Soundshock simply put his blaster back into his robes as he walked away to find slender, expecting the newcomer to follow.
Brian followed, praying that he wasn't doing the wrong thing. He ran straight into the wall. "Shit!" He half-shouted as he rubbed his head.

Brian followed, praying that he wasn't doing the wrong thing. He ran straight into the wall. "Shit!" He half-shouted as he rubbed his head.
Soundshock gave a quiet sigh as he turned around and forcefully grabbed Brian's arm and practically dragged him to the operator before forcefully shoving him to his knees in slender's presence.

Soundshock gave a quiet sigh as he turned around and forcefully grabbed Brian's arm and practically dragged him to the operator before forcefully shoving him to his knees in slender's presence.
(Sorry, I didn't realize you responded.)
Brian stood there, or rather knelt, trembling. "I have heard of you and what you can do to me. Some call you the Slenderman. Others don't even have time to think of your name. But I have no choice but to seek refuge here. With people like me. Demons, monsters," he paused, "Killers...But I have nowhere else to go."

(Interactions: Noivian Noivian skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai )

Last edited:
(Sorry, I didn't realize you responded.)
Brian stood there, or rather knelt, trembling. "I have heard of you and what you can do to me. Some call you the Slenderman. Others don't even have time to think of your name. But I have no choice but to seek refuge here. With people like me. Demons, monsters," he paused, "Killers...But I have nowhere else to go."
Soundshock removed his blaster and held it pointed at the back of Brian's head, and would fire if the operator gave the order.

Slender had to restrain from sighing. He enjoyed the respect Soundshock gave him, if not gained a sick pleasure in seeing him harm others in the tall one's name. But to do it to one clearly seeking to align themselves with the Operator in such a time... well, at least it instilled the type of fear Slender looked for in followers and proxies. And the respect that the newcomer showed wasn't to be ignored, either. It was good that the faceless being was respected even among his fellow 'demons', as this newcomer called them. "Of course. Those who align themselves with me are welcome in my abode. Swear your undying allegiance to me, and my doors will always be open to you. Betray me, and you won't live long enough to regret it." his telepathic voice rang through the room, dripping with the threat of death in his last sentence. "What say you?"

skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai SAOFanboy SAOFanboy

Soundshock continued to hold his blaster aimed at the back of Brian's skull. 'please say no please say no so I can execute you.' He played an audio recording of Slender's voice. "Speak!" Came the voice, slightly robot-like. As he then kicked Brian in the side
SAOFanboy SAOFanboy Noivian Noivian

Last edited:
Brian staggered slightly and sucked in air. "I swear my allegiance," he said, trying to seem as if he wasn't as hurt as he was.

Noivian Noivian
(Sorry for taking so long. LoZ isn't going to break itself after all.)

Suddenly, a tentacle shot forwards, rounding around to Brian's back, and digging into his skin there and carving the Operator's symbol deep into the newly alleged proxy's back, between his shoulder blades. Not deep enough to damage his spine or nervous system, but enough to leave a scar. The process was quick and painful, but the full ritual would have been more painful. For now, a simple mark would suffice. Channeling his healing factor through the tentacle, the wound sealed up and scarred as the mark was carved, leaving very little blood to need to be washed away, and no chance of infection. "Then I welcome you, new blood, to the ranks of Proxies."

SAOFanboy SAOFanboy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back