• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bloodlust In Character

Soundshock grinned behind his visor, he had seen this tactic before, used by one of his victims. He would play a sound clip, "training is over for today." And walk away.

Soundshock grinned behind his visor, he had seen this tactic before, used by one of his victims. He would play a sound clip, "training is over for today." And walk away.
Brian got up and felt the blood coming from his nose. "Damn..." I have to get stronger if I want to keep up... He thought. He walked back into the mansion and to his room (after a bit of running into walls and muscle memory) and started to clean up.

Humming a little tune, Rose walked up the path to the mansion to find Katara training on the front lawn with Avis. Good, the lazy bones is doing something productive for once!

"AVIS! What did I tell you about training so close to my garden?" she then turned her attention to Katara and spoke to her with a much lighter tone. "Mind the flowers, hun! Remember; damage the rosebush and I will break one of your fingers for every petal~!" she seemed to be in quite the chipper mood... must have eaten a soul recently.

In her hands was a brown paper bag filled with various foodstuffs stacked all the way up to her nose, allowing for her eyes to just barely peak over the rim of the bag. Fortunately for the puppet and her trainer, the overstuffed bag also obscured her view of the chunks of grass that had been blown apart by Soundshock's blasters and Brian's powers. She walked right by it without so much as a nag. Looks like they got saved from the wrath...

Then she walked through the door.

As soon as she stepped over the threshold she had a funny feeling. That's when she saw it; one picture frame askew. She placed the bag down onto a table to free her hands and soon came to realize there was also a vase shattered on the floor. A few pictures had fallen onto the floor and one of the lamps had tilted over.

Her eye twitched.

A blood-curdling screech tore through the grounds of the mansion.

"WHO DID THIS?!"
seasonedcat seasonedcat skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai SAOFanboy SAOFanboy Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Humming a little tune, Rose walked up the path to the mansion to find Katara training on the front lawn with Avis. Good, the lazy bones is doing something productive for once!

"AVIS! What did I tell you about training so close to my garden?" she then turned her attention to Katara and spoke to her with a much lighter tone. "Mind the flowers, hun! Remember; damage the rosebush and I will break one of your fingers for every petal~!" she seemed to be in quite the chipper mood... must have eaten a soul recently.

In her hands was a brown paper bag filled with various foodstuffs stacked all the way up to her nose, allowing for her eyes to just barely peak over the rim of the bag. Fortunately for the puppet and her trainer, the overstuffed bag also obscured her view of the chunks of grass that had been blown apart by Soundshock's blasters and Brian's powers. She walked right by it without so much as a nag. Looks like they got saved from the wrath...

Then she walked through the door.

As soon as she stepped over the threshold she had a funny feeling. That's when she saw it; one picture frame askew. She placed the bag down onto a table to free her hands and soon came to realize there was also a vase shattered on the floor. A few pictures had fallen onto the floor and one of the lamps had tilted over.

Her eye twitched.

A blood-curdling screech tore through the grounds of the mansion.

"WHO DID THIS?!"
seasonedcat seasonedcat skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai SAOFanboy SAOFanboy Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Brian gulped and walked over to the "child" a warm smile on his face. "I'm afraid I'm partly responsible...But, I can fix it all, just give me a few minutes. How does that sound?"

Soundshock hid in a nearby broom closet with the door cracked open just enough for him to see them but not enough for them to see him, he recorded the whole thing and got a mischievous idea that sent a large grin to his hidden face. He would warp to the kitchen and take one of Rose's juice boxes, drink it, and leave the empty box on a nearby counter with a note in Avis' handwriting that said she drank it, and casually walked out.

Juju Juju

Rose shot a glare at Brian, her eyes two wrathful voids. She clenched her fist and held it out towards Brian in a grasping motion, which seemed like a typical expression of scorn...

...if not for the sudden constriction he could feel in his chest. No, it was deeper than that. It was his very essence that was being ensnared, something no man should feel until his last moments. Should he try to move, a painful tug would be felt.

"You WILL be cleaning this up! Then you will be writing an apology to Mr. S and hope he thinks you shouldn't be punished by me!" she spat, sharply. "But first you're telling me what happened. Don't you dare lie, either. Was there anyone else?"

SAOFanboy SAOFanboy skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai

Brian picked up all tiny pieces of...Well, everything and mended them together. Every crack and chip was put back into the original, slightly out of place. "...Is this OK, miss? I can't see where I put them. Being blind is shit."
Juju Juju

Rose watched Brian clean up the mess, still a annoyed that she didn't know who else was responsible. She was responsible for keeping the grounds pristine, and any damage was like a failure to her.

When Brian spoke up she gave out a small sigh. "Here, let me take it." She took the vase from him and turned it over in her hands, looking at the mismatched chips. She'd have to throw it out. "It looks horrendous."

She glanced at his milky eyes, a contrast to her own. Sometimes she forgot he was blind. "Being blind is not an excuse! *sigh* It will do. Now go before I change my mind."

SAOFanboy SAOFanboy

Soundshock was surprised at her calmness with Brian, at least he didn't rat him out. Soundshock remembered that He was still recording and grinned, he would show this footage to Avis later, right now he was busy with his idea of a funny prank.

Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat

The Forgotten

Avis Jhonson

|Location: Creepypasta Mansion| Interactions: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood |

Avis let's out a sigh at the sloppy form of the girl. The attack left her off balance and made her easy to attack, however with more training that move would prove fruitful...maybe? Avis moved back a step, but didn't stop there. She extended her arm swiftly and pushed on Katara's forehead, causing the girl to fall.

"Nice try but, you were off balance. Against a trained person it's best to keep your feet firm on the floor. Seems like the Puppeteer chose a useless puppet this time. I heard last time the Puppet could actually scare a few people, your more like a butterfly to me." Avis said while sending the girl a mocking smirk.

mentions:

(Ahhh! sorry I forgot I had to reply here <3)

code by spookie spookie

And, now she’s angry. Before, she was just focusing on her form, her tactics. She didn’t actually want to hurt Avis. That is sure as hell not the case any more. She hurtles to her feet and charges, teeth bared in a furious snarl. She aims to tackle Avis down, stepping behind her left leg to knock her off balance.

The puppeteer chuckles, his grin spreading across his face. As soon as Avis started talking about him, he knew Katara would either react with stunned pain or fury. Looks like fury happened. He’s curious to see what this new side of her can do.

The Forgotten

Avis Jhonson

|Location: Creepypasta Mansion| Interactions: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood |

Avis smirks evilly, test two failed, taunts. Avis could piratically feel the rage coming off Katara, does this mean she could have some fun to? Why not!

Avis jumps over Katara's leg sending her stumbling, she then proceeded to shove Katara into a tree. Not the ground, a tree. She then dashes forward, and pulls out her little friend. Remember how she said she had returned her knife into her pocket, ya here it is.

She places the knife on Katara's neck and moves her head next to Katara's ear, "You won't get far if you fall for every taunt, test two failed" Avis whispered before moving away and placing the knife back in her pocket.

"Now that will have to do for today, we have a mission for the rest of it. Prepare yourself, Slender does not expect a fight but stay alert anyway. Go to the living room when you are ready." Avis then begins walking before stopping.

"Also, Rose said I should probably not tell you but you'll find out eventually. So I'm just gonna tell ya'...

This mission is about those who attacked you last week... the Seekers"

Avis glaces at Katara briefly before continuing her way inside. Hope she can handle the mission.

mentions:

<3

code by spookie spookie

Katara takes a deep breath, the puppeteer putting a hand on her shoulder to ease her anger. “It’s alright. You’re doing fine.” He says softly. “You’re going to get stronger.” She sighs, relaxing, and follows Avis inside, the puppeteer taking up the rear.

Soundshock went to the living room, he would hear when Rose found his scheme. He noticed katara's training was over and went over to Avis to see how it went, and possibly show her Rose's freak out.

seasonedcat seasonedcat Juju Juju

Last edited by a moderator:
(found it!)

The Slenderman walked in with leadership in his posture, he meant business. "may i have everyones attention please. one of my proxies has brought to my attention a serious matter, they have found the hideout of the ones responsible for katara's arrival. I am sending a group to investigate this area. this group will consist of Soundshock, the one who found the area as he has tracked the location of the hideout, katara will be going to test her skills, Homicidal liu will be going,Rose will be going, Avis will be going, the puppeteer would be going, and Brian will be going." He stopped for a quick second to let the information sink in. "the selected have their assignment and may go. Soundshock will tell you all the plan when you arrive, good luck." without another word, the operator left to his study.

Katara closes her eyes, taking a deep breath. She can feel a spark of pain from her old wounds, not sure if it’s just in her head or not. She just hopes that the ones that attacked her won’t be there. The puppeteer puts a hand on her shoulder gently. “You can do this.”

The Forgotten

Avis Jhonson

|Location: Creepypasta Mansion| Interactions: Eliasdagood Eliasdagood , skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai , SAOFanboy SAOFanboy |

Once Avis had entered the living room she had face planted onto the couch. She laid there with her face in the cushions until she heard Slendy speak. She turned her head sideways and listened before placing her face back in the cushion once he was done.

Avis let out a long sigh before rising and siting crisscross on the couch, "I already said in the meeting last night that I'm in." she responded lazily as she ruffles her hair. She gazes at the two new comers wondering if they could take this. From what she knew, they were to investigate the possible SEEKER hideout and kill anyone they meet there.

Not to mention if these newbies weren't holding their weight, she was told to kill them. Avis shrugged before standing up, they will be leaving soon. Time to see who these 'Seekers' really are.

mentions:

(IT LIVES<3)

code by spookie spookie

Last edited:
Soundshock motions for the selected to gather around him. "stay close and stand still or you'll die." a blue glow would surround them and tear the very fabric of space as the group was pulled to their destination. Soundshock leaned against a tree for support as he had never once tried to take this many people with him at once. the group would find themselves in an abandoned clearing about 50 miles from their objective. "We will rest here until daybreak, then we shall start hiking." He would say using voice clips.

Katara grits her teeth, stumbling a bit as they teleport. She had to make an effort not to cry out. The last time she was teleported, it was after the seekers put their little message on her. The puppeteer watches, not offering any assistance for today. He made that one rule clear to her. This mission, she will be making her own decisions, under her own power. He won’t take control, nor will he help her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back