• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern blood on my name ; teen wolf inspired rp

eclipsa

faerie sightings

• intro

overview.

L
    the term lunatic stems from the belief that the full moon could drive you crazy. maybe they were wrong, maybe they were right. it all comes down to one question: do you believe in the supernatural?

the people of white pine never thought they’d need to worry about that question. a city like theirs seemed far too perfect for anything to go bump in the night. but once the sun set on that beautiful shoreline, anything could happen and according to the town legends, it did.

in the present day the town is relatively quiet, that is until what appears to be a rabid animal sets itself loose on the residents. a string of dead bodies, with no clear connection or suspect. what kind of animal could leave that in their wake? perhaps it was more sinister than that. more human.

the latest body was discovered on the campus of the local university, leaving students in varying forms of disarray.

what really happened in this sunny town?

intro

roles

rules

we’re the monsters,

we’re not supposed to be the
heroes

genre

supernatural, mystery

status

accepting

spots open

3 per applicant

♡coded by uxie♡

hi! sorry for the delay i’ve been busy with work the last couple of days 🥺 the pack info is done though so it’ll be super easy to get the sheet up by tomorrow 🥰

in the meantime, i just want to say that this has prompted me to start rewatching the series and I'm on the finale for season 3a . . . don't judge me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back