• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Blood Of Our Enemies / Vampire x Lycan

taliaangeni

It is what it is.
Roleplay Type(s)
9FWE4uJ.png

Vampires
Lycans

GEw1v3Z.jpg
ocUNlCW.jpg

For centuries vampires have silently ruled. Many have killed hundreds unjustly; sometimes even threatening genocide. Until 1856 vampires oppressed lycans. Lycans were used as pets, guards, and used for entertainment. Their abuse knew no bounds.

The Great Rise of 1856 saw Lycans in a new light. No longer content with being pets they fought their way into the light and away from their oppressors. Vampires, no longer with their slaves, chose to turn to humans for their entertainment. In 1942 the threat of their food source going extinct became a real fear. The vampire council decided to create rules in order to control their race.

Rules:
i : No vampire may create another unless approved by the council.
ii : No fraternizing with lycans.
iii : A vampire may only have ten humans under their care.
iv : Do not bring unnecessary attention unto the race.​

Breaking these rules would be a dire offence. The council would judge the crime and oftentime death would be the consequence. As one would think, most vampires did not appreciate having their movements controlled.

Appearance:
◈ : Irises are an intense bright blue or green.
◈ : Pale skin.
◈ : Fanged canines.
◈ : Scars will heal except for the one they were bitten with.​
Powers and Abilities:
◈ : Heightened senses and greatly increased physical abilities.
◈ : The older the vampire the more powerful they are.
◈ : Ability to rapidly heal.
◈ : Ability to transform humans into vampires with a bite.
◈ : Immortal.​
Weaknesses:
◈ : Severe physical trauma and blood loss.
◈ : Nightshade.​
For as long as they can remember Lycans have always been controlled by Vampires. That ended in the 19th century when they took things into their own hands. They began murdering their masters. After many deaths on both sides, Vampires decided to release their hold on Lycans.

Lycans keep to themselves. Their alpha has forbidden contact with vampires but they all agree vampires are the scum of earth. Because Lycans are only male they have to mate with humans to procreate. The offspring are only male. They can also bite humans to give them the lycanthropy virus but it usually kills the host.

Appearance:
◈ : Appear human but transform into lycans.
◈ : They stand on two feet and have hair all over their muscled bodies.
◈ : Have high body temperature.
◈ : In wolf form they have powerful jaws with sharp fangs and claws.​
Powers and Abilities:
◈ : Can live up to 700 years.
◈ : Heightened senses and greatly increased physical abilities, sometimes even more so than vampires.
◈ : Stronger in their wolf form than human.
◈ : Can sense vampires in close proximity to themselves.
◈ : Able to transform humans with a bite. Memories are shared through the bite.
◈ : When able to control transformation they can turn outside of a full moon.
◈ : Ability to rapidly heal.​
Weaknesses:
◈ : Silver.
◈ : Wolfsbane.
◈ : When wolves are not able to control their transformation it is slow, painful and sometimes taking up to ten minutes to fully change.
◈ : Have to continually fight their rage. Most learn to channel it into something productive.​

Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18
Some information taken from the movie Underworld

Looking for a few people to start. Must be able to write a paragraph or more. Bios will be nothing more than picture, name, age, and race.

This is legitimately a very good roleplay story I gotta hand it to you but are the only two races available the vampires and Lycans? I was just wondering because I am more of a human fan myself. I have as well a question reguarding the time zone and reality of the world. Is this in modern time or is it more of a 18th century but let’s say rennisaince

*Flails* XD I would be very interested, though I do have a question that I think may be best taken to PM? :3

Okay I'm too lazy to go and send a PM, so I was thinking, especially if you've ever watched the show bitten that maybe my character could be rare, never before heard of female werewolf? no overpowering or anything, exact same abilities as the other maybe harder control, wanted her on the younger side and a bitten person instead of a born obviously, hence the whole rareness as no one expected her to survive it, maybe even was still enslaved in the trading market of underground vampires till recently? I dunno XD

Cosmos Cosmos
Right now I'm going to stick with no females. It could definitely be used as a plot in the future.

A black market for lycans is going to be the first major plot. It will fling the 'peace' the lycan's found so far in the shitter.

Could humans be mercenaries that fight for the highest bidder to do the bidding of one side as long as they get paid either in the war or in black market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back