Blood Moon.

He came in sullenly then increased with power but fell again when he spoke. "Yeah...of course I'm okay,I am a great and powerful genie...how could I be any other way."

"No...I'm fine lets just go to school okay." He smiled while he was talking to her putting on a pair of shoes ready to go to school.

Aoi stared at him for a second, before getting up snd putting her dishes in the sink. She pulled her hair then carefully tied it into a braid. "Ready?" She asked, looking in the mirror for a glance.

"Of corse frauline,I've been ready for this." He opened the door for her looking down at her feet when she walked out.

Aoi skipped out the door and looked up at the sky. It appeared to be sunny, but it smelled like it might rain later. She had a way of predicting the weather.

He walked behind her for no perticular reason at all (if you know what I mean ;) he acted like he wasn't doing anything behind her.

He looked up suddenly "...oh I was just...you know I'm a servent...yeah that's it i didn't want to get in your way." He started blushing down at the ground.

Aoi smiled then let out a giggle. She had never seen Brady blush before. She was still completely unaware of what he was doing.

(Could you explain what exactly he was doing, Im pretty sure I have a clue but not sure...)

(Oh you know eating cookies...with his eyes ;) taking in the eye candy)

"Dont worry." He laughed and went back to what he doing before.

(Ohhhh, lol pervert.)

Aoi pulled her iphone out to check the time. "Okay, so today is Tuesday and the time is...7:50?! Oh my gosh, school starts in 5 minutes!" She put her phone away, about to start running, but she quickly remembered what she was wearing. "Cr*p! Can't run in a dress...gonna be late..late" she mumbled.

He picked her up like a princess and stopped pausing for a moment. Suddenly with inhuman speed he took off carrying her close. He made it to the building in no time as the lockers themselves blew open and he put her down infront of the classroom door.

Aoi blinked a couple when they stopped. "Whoa...that was fast...dizzy now." She said, swaying for a second. "Thanks," she said to Brady then walked into class. She sat down at her desk, fixing her hair really quick.

"Hey no problem wahine. Sorry I messed your hair up but at least your not late." He sat down at the same table as the year before.

("Year before"? ...he went there a year ago?)

Meiko finished her hair, it looked just fine now. She glanced around the classroom...Julian wasn't here today; Neither was Roland or Raven. "Huh...weird." she muttered to herself.

(Yeah you know it...a day before)

Brady leaned back in his chair allowing himself to chill. He scribbled a man holding a woman in his arms crying. She had been stabbed and he held her close to her body. His head now resting on the table sullenly.

Meiko breezed through the class assignment, finishing way before everyone was even halfway done. She looked over at Brady, he still looked sad.

'Are you sure you're okay?' Aoi asked through her thoughts, hoping Brady would answer and explain why he was acting all depressed.

He snapped his fingers and the picture on his table disappeared. 'Of course how could I even have any problems I mean I could make anything I could need and not to mention I live with a girl with a nice body a pretty face and cute feet.' He turned around and winked at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back