Blood Moon.

NightShadows

The vampires are out and ready to kill. Will you survive the Blood Moon?

Form-

Name-

Gender-

Age-

Personality-

Looks-

Species-

Other-

Mine-

Name- Raven Queen

Gender- F

Age- 16

Personality- Shy and bold with friends. She is very caring and kind.

Looks- looks like Alice from Twlight but with long hair and blue eyes.

Species- Human

Other- Her blood sings to vampires.

(Oh, OK! And you're welcome. One more question. How many characters are allowed?)

(Kool, thanks :3)

Name: Roland Lowe

Personality: Roland is a very insecure person. He rarely talks and is very shy. He sometimes believes things are his fault when they aren't.

Looks:

View attachment 11467

Species: Neko

Other: Roland is scared of vampires.

Name: Julian Tomiko

Personality: He is actually pretty shy for a normal vampire. He gets really nervous and anxious when talking to others. Though, once he gets to know someone a little better, he's not so shy anymore. He has been a loner most of his life, not having any friends, plus his family members were destroyed by powerful vampire hunters.

Looks: Julian has curly jet-black hair that reaches down a bit below the top of his neck. His long bangs almost cover his large, bright blue eyes...being a vampire, they sometimes swirl into a dark red shade. His skin is very pale which gives him a sort of sickly look. His normal everyday outfit usually includes black skinny jeans, a nice white Tshirt, red hooded jacket, and blue hightop sneakers.

Species: pureblood vampire

Other: He's completely aware of the fact that he's a "dangerous" vampire, but he still wants to live a normal, teenage life.

(Is it ok for me to create another character?)

Name: Aoi Jewel

Personality: Aoi is a very bright girl, she's basically happy 24/7. She enjoys meeting others and making new friend. She absolutely loves adorable, fluffy things; such as bunnies, cats, clouds, cotton candy...stuff like that. Despite her everlasting happiness, if you start yelling, Aoi will start crying her eyes out.

Looks: Aoi has purple-fantasy hair, it flows down almost to her waist. Her eyes are also a purple color except they have a darker, more vibrant color. She usually wears a frilly skirt, knee-high socks, brown boots, matching brown jacket, and some random shirt.

Species: human

Other: she's never told anyone, but she REALLY wants to find a boyfriend.

Accpeceted! Lets start.

Raven- She shivered as the cold wind blew her skin as she walked down the street to a party.

Julian slowy walked across the pavement, holding an umbrella in his hand to guard himself from the sunlight. He hummed quietly to himself.

Aoi was alone at the smoothie shop, enjoying a nice refreshing strawberry-banana swirl. "Mmm,"

(Sounds good xD )

Roland was walking around outside, looking down at his phone. He had a hood pulled over his cat ears so no one would notice. He walked into the smoothie shop.

Julian looked away, beginning to feel nervous...especially since it was a girl. "J-Julian," he stuttered quietly.

Aoi tossed her emptied smoothie cup away then skipped outside the building. She looked up at the sky and smiled. She liked the wind blowing through her hair.

Julian paused, wondering if he should trust this stranger. "Um...I-I guess," he replied and turned his sight back to the girl.

Raven- She smiled and her petite form shook again from the cold. "I think I've seen you in a couple of my classes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back