• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blood Moon: A Reboot [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
OKAY SO the person still hasn't responded to my message rip. But I'll give them a couple more hours before I post, so everyone can expect a post up sometime today! I'll have to edit what I currently have typed up to accommodate some changes. But so far, after this next post, we will be steam rolling into the Party and into the mystery/chaos. <3

and yet there was also something about him that promised some sort of mischief or disarray. Jace couldn't decide if it was the mess of curls shrouding his features, or his eyes as dark as napalm skies.

"No... I'm alright." A lie. He was a good liar back then. Now, not so much.

"Though I wouldn't mind your company, Ben." A truth. Ben. He didn't know where the name came from, but it came easily to him as if that has always been the constant.

IMG_5069.GIF
I'm screaming !!! Your writing kills me !! Iconic !!​

With a sharp, familiar call through the cloak of the air, Margo appeared as if summoned. Ben's small smile instantly increased by a fraction, remaining a quiet, open expression. She was one of his favorites. The pioneers and survivors always were. It was something base, formative. Independence was never a trait to be brushed aside or underestimated. Margo was strong and effervescent, even with the fog about her throat.

Jovial and sharp as a pixie, she delivered a punch to his side in greeting. He gave a huff, pressing a long-fingered hand to the point of impact, giving a sheepish grin. He ran a hand through his mop of dark curls.

"Margo. I'm certainly glad to see you too."

He carried a tone of humor, false exasperation touching the edges of his features. He straightened up, glancing to Jason before he spoke again.

"Don't you know? I'm full of surprises." Another jest, though this one more lightly cadenced.

Ben is my son now, I love him dearly and must protect him.
I will take a bullet for Ben.

Guys. This infatuation with Ben is just asking for him to be killed first xD

Im sorry... my previous statement was wrong. UwU forgive me, i know how much he means to you all.

>:3

Ben cant die first... his death will mean more and more as people get attached to him. Maybe he will die just before the end, just to crush the hopes we had for him.

But how shall we do it?
1. Brutal death to show what happens when the GM knows the favourite
2. Someone has to choose whether to kill ben or someone else. (Not saying any names...)
3. Dies alone/nobody knows what happens to him.
4. Dies to let someone else be the sole survivor(s)
5. Someone accidentally kills him. Triggers a trap, misses their gunshot, asks him to wait in the wrong spot xD

Im sorry... my previous statement was wrong. UwU forgive me, i know how much he means to you all.

>:3

Ben cant die first... his death will mean more and more as people get attached to him. Maybe he will die just before the end, just to crush the hopes we had for him.

But how shall we do it?
1. Brutal death to show what happens when the GM knows the favourite
2. Someone has to choose whether to kill ben or someone else. (Not saying any names...)
3. Dies alone/nobody knows what happens to him.
4. Dies to let someone else be the sole survivor(s)
5. Someone accidentally kills him. Triggers a trap, misses their gunshot, asks him to wait in the wrong spot xD
A560C222-F6AC-4345-A186-6CD2F78D5723.gif

VyvM.gif

Lol just kidding!

Benny's post is almost up you guys! Apologies for the delay; the draft I had got accidentally deleted and I had to Sherlock my own brain to remember what I wrote haha rip :ghostxx:

WIll post tonight, or later. Or today. Or tomorrow, or next week. I don’t even know, my schedule is about as unpredictable as my ADHD.

HELLO I AM NOT DEAD I just got sick and caught the flu ahahahaha seriously my coworkers are the worst I was the healthiest of them all and they decide to screw up my immune system like that

But Bentley's post is up, with our first side event!

Also at Little Lozy Little Lozy I love that gif of Landa from Inglorious Basterds. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back