• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blood Moon: A Reboot [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So the Ellie, Carter, Stevie, and Ben group as well as the Zander/Paloma/Carter trio would be pretty cool. Although they are two different groups (bookworm type vs. sporty), Carter could easily fit in both at the same time given her hobbies and friendly personality to really anyone. If both groups are okay with this I'm soooo down and crazy about both ideas. Yennie Yennie Reticent Reticent Elowyn Elowyn Little Lozy Little Lozy Rhaine Rhaine
I'm digging the El, Carter, Stevie & Ben group. So in!

Consenus: you think cassie is an arrogant bitch or you dont know who she is. Anyways, posting within the hour, goddamn finals.

now for anyone interested heres my character connections!

Noble Noble Margo Stueck- "Margo..Yea I have some classes with her and what not. We smoke sometimes during lunch but I dont really know all that much about her since we usually just chat and laugh. Shes funny and pretty good looking. What? No im not blushing its just cold outside."

AbsurdNerd AbsurdNerd Cassie G. Altman- "Cassie seems pretty cool, probably not someone who would want to hang around me but she has a type of personality I find enjoyable. Every now and then I think I notice some random bruises but maybe im just seeing things"

Yennie Yennie Zander Nixon- "Ah, well Zander seems nice but ive noticed hes a bit of a..what do you call it..ladies man? A bit too much for my comfort. Not like im his type but I try to avoid people like that. He says hi now and then and ill reply sometimes but again I kind of try and avoid it."

Rhaine Rhaine Ebenezer Nowak- "Ive seen him around when in some small groups. Hes not like a lot of the other guys, probably because he seems like the kind who likes to read. But knowing who his father is I try and stay away from a conversation in fear of getting my ear chewed off with words of god and other religious aspects that I dont share"

Emotional Enigma Emotional Enigma Climira Atwood- "I have to tell you..I havent spoken much with Clia but the times I have she seems to understand me a bit more than most people and its a little unnerving. She seems to see through the "tough goth chick who smokes" exterior without ever seeing me outside of it. She also seems pretty positive most of the time which is a nice change from some things"

Little Lozy Little Lozy Stephanie Davis- "Shes pretty hyper..haha..but she hangs around Margo sometimes so I see her from time to time. Shes really friendly but its hard to keep up with her energy and I feel like I might just weight her down"

Svadilfari Svadilfari Jason halliday- "Now theres an interesting one..considering he hangs with that one queen bee a lot I figured he would treat me like she usually does; like most every jock does. But he was in the smoking section one day and we got to talking and found we enjoyed a lot of the same books. Hes also one of the few people I show my paintings."

Bentley Lagmay- "He tries to be friendly but comes off a little too strong and I hate feeling like im being forced to be someones friend. So when I see him coming down the halls I kind of try and hide around a corner"

Aya Tachibana- "I like Aya, we share art class together and I love seeing her work. We dont hang out outside of classes but its nice to have someone to talk art with and share ideas."

Madeline Haddox- "God another Oxen member..I cant really stand most of them and Maddie stands in my "favorites" at just about the same level as Heather. Shes not done anything to me yet but ill just keep my distance"

seasonedcat seasonedcat Heather jeong- *Long unenthusiastic sigh* Do I have to?...ok..Yea I dont like her. Shes one of the few people who really pull at the dark ideas I get sometimes. Like that time she tossed potatoes into my hair? Yea we had history together for about a month and since we sat next to each other I figured id leave her a little thank you gift for the potatoes. You know she doesnt like dirty things? I guess the slug in her desk didnt sit to well for her. I havent seen her much since then."

ExtremistSAT ExtremistSAT Ava Richardson- "Ive seen her in the halls and im pretty sure we said hi once or twice? But I have a hard time making friends with the pretty types. Since most of them make me feel so below them. I really dont have many solid friends at this school but again shes never been a mean girl so I dont have anything negative to say"

praxischu praxischu Kylie Jordan- "Shes..different, I cant really tell if shes stuck up or just a little odd. But I havent had the chance to talk to her so ill just leave it at that."

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye David Bishop- "Havent spoken to him, all I know is that hes new. I dont see him around many people though which I feel a bit bad for him but I cant bring myself to say hi"

Elowyn Elowyn Elysia Yates-Wycommin- "She seems pretty proper and literate and also someone who never hangs around those like me. We could probably have some interesting talks but im sure it would start to get awkward"

Juju Juju Veronica Khanna- "Shes one of those social media kinda girls. I can barely figure out my smart phone half the time and I cant really stand people who are really into social media and electronics. I guess its because im a little old fashioned"

Reticent Reticent Paloma Vega- "She seems a bit quiet but ive only ever seen her in one of my classes, so I dont have much to say"

Noble Noble Margo Stueck- "Margo..Yea I have some classes with her and what not. We smoke sometimes during lunch but I dont really know all that much about her since we usually just chat and laugh. Shes funny and pretty good looking. What? No im not blushing its just cold outside."

!!!!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Yo guysssssss! Hello! <3 I'll be posting sometime today! Hopefully everyone will manage to get a clue or two before the big bad Oxen party! so no one will hopefully get eliminated haha rip

Yo guys, hello! I'm still waiting for replies to some messages I sent before I go ahead and post. But hopefully, I'll be able to post today! Just a few things I needed clarification on.

In the meantime, I did a quick sketch of Jace and Ben (BROTP). I'm planning on sketching the other characters as well, if you guys are okay with that. :-)

Yo guys, hello! I'm still waiting for replies to some messages I sent before I go ahead and post. But hopefully, I'll be able to post today! Just a few things I needed clarification on.

In the meantime, I did a quick sketch of Jace and Ben (BROTP). I'm planning on sketching the other characters as well, if you guys are okay with that. :-)
Oooh!!! Where is the sketch!?

Oooh!!! Where is the sketch!?

Oh, yeah lol. Here it is! It's isn't even done yet, just a quick outline, but I got excited haha. Supposed to be Ben and Jace posing for a photo. :-)

I usually do realistic style of art, but I figured a stylized one will look cute for this. <3

IMG_20180513_103552_342.jpg

Oh, yeah lol. Here it is! It's isn't even done yet, just a quick outline, but I got excited haha. Supposed to be Ben and Jace posing for a photo. :-)

I usually do realistic style of art, but I figured a stylized one will look cute for this. <3

Holy jumping Jesus on a breadstick...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back