• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Blood Game-Vampire RP

spectro

dayman
tumblr_msma3r3tt01sfapwao1_500.gif

11th February, 1892

Bran Castle

Transylvania

Romania

Dear Sir/Madam

You have been chosen, specifically, by Count Dracula himself, to stay at his wonderful

castle. You will be wined and dined on a week-long visit at the Counts home. There will be nightly entertainment and exquisite banquets. Transport will be provided, find train schedule enclosed, both to and from the castle. I hope you can make it,

Yours sincerely

R.M Renfield

So basically, the Roleplay will be based around a group of people who Count Dracula is using as an experiment before he raises his army. He invites them to his castle, giving them the idea that they are special. When they get there, they stay until the evening, where they have a group meal; their last proper meal. The meal contains powerful sleeping drugs, and when they awake, they are no longer what they used to be. They become different; they have a deep hunger inside of them. But, they don't remember anything before the Castle, and think that they have lived there their entire lives. As they become used to their new vampire lives, will they be able to cope with being confined in the castle, causing drama, romance and other interesting occurrences.

I will not need someone to play Dracula, as he will be a neutral character and will be pretty illusive; he won't be at the castle much. I will need both new born and a couple of experienced vampires in the mix; who were put in to teach the new borns how to live.

Here is your chance to reserve spots. Let me tell you, though, reserving spots doesn't guarantee your acceptance. It simply means that I will consider your character before accepting others.

Experienced Vampires:

Male: @Gilmoregirl12

Female:

Female:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Valorie

It looks like I will be competing with you for the experienced male vampire then ^,....,^

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Last edited by a moderator:
Male newborn and/or female experienced if possible...!?

Is there a post guideline to follow? Like 3 sentences, 3 paragraphs, 5 paragraphs??

jacunliffe said:
Male newborn and/or female experienced if possible...!?
Is there a post guideline to follow? Like 3 sentences, 3 paragraphs, 5 paragraphs??
I prefer 3-5 paragraphs myself.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

I wouldn't mind joining, but what is level of the role play? Detailed, casual, something like that. Just want to know before I decide if I should reserve a character slot or not.

Spector vector likes very Detailed rps more often then not so Advanced I would say

DeathToAllBetrayers

@Gilmoregirl12 @PlaguedWithInsanity @jacunliffe @Valorie

So, to answer all of your questions. This will be an Intermediate to Advanced roleplay, which will require a minimum of two paragraphs per post. It won't be pressured, and I understand when action is flowing, things can get a little shorter, but what I will want is description. If you have any friend who you think will enjoy this, don't hesitate to tag them!(:*)

@Prizzy Kriyze @ChronosDesine

Thought you guys might be interested?

Okay hey I tagged you in a rp if you want to join

DeathToAllBetrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back