• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Blood - Based off a Korean Drama (MxM)

youngkyun

sad but rad
Muse A, one of the youngest and top surgeons of Busan's top hospital. Catch is, he's a vampire. With these little blue pills he can surpress his cravings for hours at a time. Muse B is the son of the director of the hospital and also a doctor. The two immediately butt heads. But one night, Muse B finds Muse A passed out in the middle of the street after falling a few floors. Muse A had been in a fight with other vampires. Here's the thing about Muse A. Vampires were usually created using this serum, but Muse A was born a vampire aka a pureblood, making him immune to the antidote that can kill any vampire and can only die to a stake to the heart. He's the main target of a bunch of the vampires around the city. Muse B is in panic after Muse A has fallen several stories and doesn't have a scratch. Muse B takes him back to his house and checks his pulse and temperature but he doesn't have either. Muse B is frightened but continues to take care of the vampire until Muse A wakes up. Muse B starts to realize how charming Muse A is, and starts to fall for the vampire. Muse A is terrified as a vampire and human are not supposed to love, and he has feelings for this human he just recently met. Can a vampire and a human fall in love?

I'll play Muse B ^^

This is based off a korean drama I watched called Blood. I really enjoyed it, and wanted to do a plot like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back