• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Blind Love (W/ Lexxy)

isax

Ten Thousand Club
Blair Camille Chevalier was a girl with a kind heart. She had that heart where she could love anyone no matter what they did to her in the past. She was a kind soul and her best friend knew that. He always said she needed to be careful and though she was kind-hearted, she was also the most stubborn girl around. That and she knew how to stand her ground when needed. She was the youngest out of the two and she was beyond ecstatic because she finally finished acheiving her bachelors in Biology, but also in Physics. She was excited because she was also given her teachers certification, meaning she could teach her favorite subject to others. She was going to start a new chapter in life, up until her boyfriend of three years that she thought would be with her forever, left her at the news that she was expecting.

Three months had passed since then, and she had yet to tell her best friend any of this. She didn't want him to know, only because she feared his reaction. She couldn't afford to lose yet another person in her life, even if all she was doing right now was pushing him away. She had a doctors appointment and when she stepped out of the house, she felt a figure in front of her and she looked up, gasping at the sight of her best friend. She didn't know what to do. She didn't even know what to say, but feeling him take her into an embrace caused her to cry against his chest like old times. She stayed crying for what seemed like hours, and finally she found her voice. "I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant and alone. He left me. He doesn't want it. Everything was going so perfect and I just don't know what to do anymore." She whispered with a rasp voice from all her crying in just that one moment. She could always be honest with him, and that's one thing she always loved. That and she knew she would have him forever.

(Hope its good hun! @Lexxy My character is down below)

cute-girls-hairstyles-waterfall-braid-modern-ideas-on-hairstyle-hair-ideas.jpg

While Blair took the more practical approach to her life and how she planned to live it, Chris was the opposite. Being two years older than her e had tome to get his life together though. He had always had a fascination with movies and decided to become a script writer and producer. In two short years after he finished his college journey he had been fairly successful in the business and already put more to his name than most would in a decade. Despite his success he always kept in touch with his childhood best friend. For a long while she was a big part of his life and he was grateful for her, around her he felt no need to want to fit into a group like society often pressured people to do; she encouraged him to be himself and he needed that encouragement or he knew it would be impossible to be where he was today.

Chris was elated for Blair now that she had finished her college degree she finally could go out in the world and do big things like he never doubt she would. She had always had the stigma of an individual who was set out to do something legendary. With this in mind, Chris became concerned when the two seemed to drift apart for months at a time, with him being occupied with studio work and her finishing school he understood this to be adequate reasoning she would at least answer his texts and calls but he sensed she had purposely been pushing him away, for what he didn't know but he wasn't liking the negative vibes at all. Making an executive decision he put his latest project on hold to go check up on Blair, something was wrong, he knew it. Hopping on a plane he headed back to their hometown showing up where he knew she wouldn't expect him, he needed answers and he was going to get them. Seeing her he couldn't help but smile, his worry tamed a little now. Opening his mouth he tried to say something but he could see in her overwhelmed and terrified facial expression how upset she was so instead he held her into an embrace and that is when Blair put the pieces together for him. He wanted to be angry, but he couldn't, not at her at least she couldn't;t help who she had fallen in love with, Chris only wished she would have found someone who treated her the way he wanted to see her be treated, the way she deserved. "Hey, you're going to be okay," He reassured her, the sound of his voice lulled through his vocal cords. "Just breathe right now and then we'll talk."

Blair was beyond shocked to finally see her best friend after months of them drifting apart. She knew he would catch on that she was purposely doing so but just being in his embrace, she couldn't focus on anything but breathing and trying to stop crying. It was only him she would ever cry like this. It was something she just needed to let out because it was all bottled up. She was given a job to teach physics at a local high school but now she didn't know what to do with her life. With a child on the way and being a single mom, how could she possibly do all of this alone? After moments of just cries being heard, they ceased and turned into sniffles. She sighed as she looked at Chris and led him inside. She got their usual binge eating food and drinks and set them on her couch as she walked back and sat on the couch where she curled against him and their favorite movie played. "Why'd he leave me?" She asked him as she bit her lip to prevent herself from crying again. "Was I or his child just not good enough?" She asked once more as she began to eat her pickle to distract herself. She really just needed to get out of the house since all her exes stuff was still there.

It was at that thought that the doorbell rang and Trevor stood outside. He may have treated her wrongly but he did need to be in her life. Now he realized that. After he got his hockey signing over with. Blair didn't move because she knew who it was and she only curled against her best friend tighter. "Make him leave." She whispered and cried silently once more.

Chris smiled softly when he followed Blair inside and watched as she grabbed all the usual snacks, shaking his head he looked to her curiously. She had no way of knowing he was coming and yet she had all this ready? Sitting with her he watched the movies with her and sighed when she was ready to talk about it. "He left because he is a jerk and if anything you're too good for him in my opinion." Turning his head towards the door when he heard the ring and nodded to his best friend's request. "No problem," He replied sharply, jumping up from the couch, motioning her to stay while he went to answer the door. He had only come face to face with Trevor on a few occasions but he knew Trevor took hockey more seriously than Blair and he never found that to be acceptable, but Blair being Blair was too kind hearted to realize what was best for her and now the two had to be a part of each other's life for the child's sake. "Hey Trevor, can I help you?" Chris asked stepping outside and closing the door behind him. His arms now crossed and his tongue tucked into his cheek he waited for a response from the brain dead hockey player standing before him.

Blair didn't argue with staying in the spot she was in. She slowly began to fall asleep from all the crying she did earlier that day and through out the months. When Trevor saw Chris open the door, he rolled his eyes and sighed as he wanted his ex girlfriend to come out. He wore his practice jersey and then took a deep breath before speaking. "I need to talk to her Chris." He said shortly and when he didn't seem to budge, he bit his lip. "It's my child and we need to talk. We need to work things out for the baby." He added and groaned when he still didn't let him through. "Chris I'm not playing. Please I need to see her. She's my everything and I regret leaving." He says and anyone could tell it was all just a lie. He didn't mean it. He was just trying to come back to her life to cause distress.

"Right, she's your everything and that is why you left right? Leave her alone righr now, she'll come to you when she wants to talk. Just know you made a big mistake. You need to realize your life can't revolve around that stupid puck now. You messed up and you need to own up to it." Chris never liked Trevor but he wasnt going to come between his best friend and her romantic relationshipss that wasn't his place unless he felt the need to step in when she needed him too."She doesn't have to do anything she isn't comfortable with so donr think she has to make things right with you when you were the one in the wrong. "

Trevor but his lip as he rolled his eyes and left while saying, "I'll be back to talk to her when you're not in town." He said and got in his fancy car, leaving and going back to practice. Blair stayed asleep but when she heard movement in the house, she woke up since she was a light sleeper and smiled at the sight of her best friend. "Is he gone?" She asked and when he nodded she smile brighter and curled against him again like she was earlier and sighed. "I want it to be a girl. That and I want you to be the best uncle ever to make up for their father being gone." She said with a gentle smile and closed her eyes for a moment. "My child will love you. I have no doubt you'll be the best uncle they've ever had." She whispered. "I got offered a job." She added with a gentle laugh.

"Of course, I'm alewys going to be there for you, whatever you need." Chris reassured Blair, his eyes lighting up at her next piece of news. "That's great! You're going to take it right? You need to take it." She deserved this, it was the chance she was waiting for and he didn't wsnt her to pass it up.

Blair sighed as she shrugged but then laughed at her best friends excitement. "I'm not sure yet. I don't know what I want to do anymore." She admitted with a sigh. Nobody knew that after her graduation when her and Trevor went home, he filled her thoughts with words that said she could never be a successful anything and she was starting to believe that. She didn't even know how she survived these three months? Maybe because she knew she was having a baby and her focus would have to be on him or her. When she heard her phone ring, she noticed it was the school that wanted to hire her. She was going to ignore it but watching Chris reach for it, she tried to get it but was too late. "Chris no!" She said but fell silent when he answered it.

"What do toy mean you don't know? This is what you said you wanted forever--" Getting cut off he smiled when he saw her phone go off, rushing to answer it before she could try and avoid it. She was going to take the position. Answering he said hello wnd refered the person on the other end to Blair but not until he made her interest known. "Oh yes, Miss Chevalier has been waiting to hear back from you." Looking up at her with a smirk he slapped her hand away gently when she tried to reach for the phone. "Yes, I'll get her for you, one second," Chris replied before handing the phone to Blair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blair couldn't believe Chris did that but she sighed as she shook her head and reached for her phone as she answered with a simple hello. While the principal was speaking, Blair glared at her best friend but then blinked at what the principal was offering her. "Me? Sir that's not even the position I applied for." She admitted truthfully but then smiled and nodded. "I would love that though. Thank you so much." She added and when she hung up looked at Chris and ran to jump in his back. "You weren't supposed to answer that!" She exclaimed with a playful laugh as she stayed hang off him. "Where are you filming at right now?" She asked curiously.

"Washington but don't try to change the subject, what did he say?" Chris asked anxiously, he felt as though he was mkre excited for her at this point than she was herself but that was okay. It was typical in their friendship. They were more confident in the other than in themselves snd that is how they became so close from the start. You needed people like that in your life or you would give up easily otherwise.

Blair laughed as she sighed softly and then looked at him as she smiled gently and sighed from contentment. "I got the job and more. A higher pay is offered if I promise to continue school and get my masters. That and they promise to help with the baby if needed." She added and then bit her lip. "I'm excited but I just don't know. What if I really can't pull this off and change peoples lives?" She asked and looked away, slightly discouraged.

"That's great," He replied with great pride and excitement. However wheb she started to doubt herself his expression averted to confusion and he shook his head. "Of course you will, and you'll do it without even havung to try. You're great at what you do and you know it, don't let othere opinions discorage you, especially the one I know who is making you think this way. His life dreams are to shoot a puck around ice, you call that high ambitions? He has no right to tell you you'll fail, the difference is your life is planned, the minute he injuries himself and can no longer play then what is he going to do? He couldn't even tell you because he doesn't even know, he has no back up plan."

Blair sighed as she looked at her best friend and smiled gently as she nodded. "Thanks." she said, beyond reassured now and relaxed against him again as she laid on his lap and slowly began to fall asleep. Being 3 months pregnant was taking a toll on her and when she fell asleep, she stayed completely relaxed against him. She hadn't slept like this in for ever. A peaceful sleep. She never slept with Trevor after awhile and the following morning, she slowly woke up and smiled at the sight of Chris. She slowly got up and went to make his breakfast and then his on the road food. His favorite. She smiled and when he woke up, she handed him his food and placed his road food next to him. "You're lucky you have a best friend like me." She said with a laugh and smiled with joy. She was excited for his movie he was shooting.

"I guess I am, but you didn't have to do that." He did have to head back to his work today bur that didn't mean he wouldn't be back to check on Blair now that it was obvious he was needed right now with all the things she had going on. Truthfully, he missed her so he didn't mind it at all. When he finished he helped her clean the kitchen, turning towards her taking her into a hug. "Don't be afraid to tell me when you need something, you know I won't hesitate to help you with whatever you need."

Last edited by a moderator:
Blair smiled and hugged her friend back as she shook her head. "I'll be alright I promise. You go and finish up this movie. I know lots of your fans are waiting for it." She said with a laugh and smiled gently as she watched him leave and sighed softly as she sat on the couch and began to fall asleep again. When she woke up, she looked at the ceiling and realized she was in her room. She became confused but when she felt a hand holding her, she jumped off the bed and looked at Trevor. "How'd you get in here?" She exclaimed and sighed. "Just get out though! I can't believe you're in here! I don't want to talk to you. There isn't anything to talk about." She added and looked away as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"Calm down Hun, it's alright." Trevor whispered gently patting the spot next to him for her to return to. "We need to talk but I'll wait until you're ready." Getting up he wrapped his arms around her. "How was your visit with Chris?" Chris and Trevor mever really liked each other but Trevor knew she liked to talk about him and that could give him leeway to talk about their relationship status.

It's it annoyed Blair that he was acting as if he never left her for three months upon hearing she was having his child. It really did and she looked at him as she pulled away and sighed. "My visit with Chris was great. Not like you care. Leave. This isn't your house anymore. Not after you left me because I'm having your child. I don't need you to raise it. I can do this alone and I don't want my child around a dad like you." She said and sighed. "So get out please. I'm really exhausted and just want sleep but without you." She added.

Trevor blinked a little confused but soon beame angry. Grabbing her from behind he inched her toeards a wall and stared, straight at her. "Don't think you can talk to me that way because he walked in here and told you some bullcrap he wants you to believe. You have no right to take my child away from me and I can put an end to this whole thing if I wanted too." With his anger now fueling him he let it get the best of him before he finally released her from his grip slamming tye door behind him as he left.

Blair didn't know what to do anymore and sighed as she slowly sank to the floor and called Chris. She couldn't do this. She needed to talk to him but she couldn't when he answered the phone. She just cried and cried and cried. There was nothing else to do but that and she finally calmed down as her body continued to shake. "Chris he came over and I... Well I don't know what to do. I told him I didn't need him to raise our child and he threatened me by pinning me against a wall and told me I couldn't take him away from his child." She said and continued crying.

Chris answered the moment he realized who was waiting for him to answer on the other end. It had to be important, he told her to call him if she ever needed anything. Answering the phone with a gentle hello he talked to Blair in a sensitive tone, waiting for her to cam down and explain what was wrong. He hated knowing she was upset and all he could do for right now was offer his words. Of course he was angry when he found out who had upset Blair and that she had been physically threatened made him irate. "You'll be okay, I promise why don't you stay with your mom for tonight? I am sure she would like to see you and if you want, I an be there in the morning." He wasn't going to show up uninvited, it would give off the wrong impression of his intentions. If anything he thought of Blair like a little sister and wanted her to be safe.

Blair sighed as she bit her lip and looked over at the side as she bit her lip harder and finally sighed deeply. "Okay. I would actually like for you to come here. I need you big brother." She whispered with a gentle smile and then told him goodnight as she hung up and was about to leave until she realized Trevor was in the living room. "Trevor leave." She said gently as she grabbed her purse and felt him kiss her. "Trevor stop." She whispered but her love for him took over and she hugged him close as she kissed him back. This was a stupid mistake but she wanted this.

Trevor smiled at his own victory that she gave up trying to fight his affection. Puling her closer he kissed her in return and whispered an apology. This was all of course part a facade he knew she would be pleased with in order to get her attention back on him as he was used to it always being this way. He had no concern for Chris as he never did because he was quick to back down at Blair's order and that is why the toxic couple managed to stay together for so long.

Blair really shouldn't have let Trevor back in but the following morning when she woke up and saw him, she couldn't help but smile and kissed him gently to wake him up. "Don't you have practice?" She asked him with a gentle smile until she heard the doorbell ring. She blinked and walked to the door and smiled as she saw Chris and let him in and when Trevor left, she knew just by the look Chris gave her that she messed up. "I can explain." She whispered but then sighed from frustration and sat at the island with a sigh. "He was still here after I talked to you and when I walked out we kissed and I just... I don't know what to do." She whispered with a sigh and continued crying. "I want to believe he still loves me but then I know he doesn't."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back