• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Blight of Eileynn: Wings of Valor !!Looking for a new member ASAP!!

Novafire

Plotweaver
Hello all! Blight of Eileynn: Wings of Valor is looking for a new member to join our ranks. Unfortunately we have lost a member and we are looking for a replacement. With a fire in our bellies and a dragon's song in our hearts, I bring you guys to the land of Eileynn. Strap your boots up, secure your gold, and hold on to your hats as we soar into the skies above a magical land, WITH DRAGONS!

We are looking for a replacement Pixie rider, with a lightning element dragon. Currently we are all sitting in jail awaiting trial, so it will be quite easy to drop a new character who has come across one of the lost eggs.

If you're accepted, we'll have you make a post depicting how you found the egg, the hatching, and being jailed with the rest of us as a starter.

Post Requirements

We will be a fairly active group, looking for those ready for an adventure of a lifetime. This will be a long term role-play. We're like a family, and we're looking for writers with dedication and commitment. We understand people have lives, but we want to maintain a minimum of one post per week to keep the story going. If you're going to be gone, that's fine, just let one us know and we'll fill you in when you get back.

Length of posts: Ideally at least two paragraphs. However, this is not a hard minimum. even f you're struggling with a post, anything is great. Myself and Co-GM One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost are wordy AF, and tend to really overdo our posts, some of which can exceed 4500 words. (Do not feel obligated to try to match our rambling, as we are mostly doing so for story sake)

This storyline will be fairly linear, but will adapt pending the characters we have join in, let your creativity flow!

Links for more information are here, as the lore is a bit extensive (Trust me, there will be more to come haha)

Official Rp thread:

Character sheets

Lore

As for the CS sheet, for your application please fill out the following information:

Name:

Race:

Skills: (Weapon proficiency, Magic, etc)

Affiliations: (If applicable)

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Dragon name/description/personality:

Also interested, is there any hope for me? I don't mind if I have to make accommodation since someone if you already accepted the other user.

We’ve not yet had any applications for the spot yet AliceNLee AliceNLee so there is hope! Though we do have quite a few interested in the position already

Users who are viewing this thread

Back