• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Bleach: Revenge of the Quincy Seraph

Characters
Here

Autumn McJavabean

Prettier than you.

The Soul Society
1589678870445.png

The Soul Society was among one of the greatest accomplishments of civilization and in creating and maintaining near-perfect order among its denizens. It was a calm, sunny day, not a single cloud in the sky. Deep within the heart of the Soul Society, a capital for the shinigami and Gotei 13, a building sat on a mountain overlooking the land; this was the command center for the Head Captain Commander, Akira Tsukishima. A calm, gentle, and sometimes goofy shinigami, a legend among his people. Reports had come to him that recent sightings of a dangerous Quincy had been uncovered. If left unchecked, he would prove to be as deadly as the legends tell. This Quincy was no normal Quincy. Typically, there were two main generations of Quincy. The first was the original Quincy organization, upon coming together, they were called the "Seelenritter", or Soul Knight. They did not have transformations like shinigami's Bankai and Shikai, rather they used a glove that would absorb mass amounts of reishi, or spirit particles, at unbelievable rates, making them extraordinarily powerful, but with a dangerous cost. The second-generation found new ways to mimic, combat, and survive against the shinigami, they were the "heilige Großritter", or Holy Grand Knights. They mastered the art of reishi absorption, they became more diverse, no longer bound to spirit bows, but multitudes of weapons. Far more than the shinigami. They were each unique, represented something dear to them, like love, order, solitude, etc.

To be able to use both would require a special form of Quincy breeding, one that was made possible by this particular Quincy's father and mother. Following their death, and the attempt to slaughter any first-generational Quincy, the dangerous Quincy went on the offensive by killing his own kind as a half-breed, earning him the title "The Quincy Seraph", or Holy Spirit Monk Angel, the title for him which was truly fitting. He was known as the Quincy slayer, killing tribes among tribes without a second thought, proving his deadly precision to kill to be known to the world.

Akira had called upon a few people to take him down before he causes any more needless deaths, with the war between the Quincy and Soul Society at rest, thanks to the efforts of the Quincy Leader and Akira himself, this man would pose a potential war to reignite between the two sides.

Five hundred yards south of the Soul Society
1589678927552.png

He sat on a rock, thinking about his next move. Clad in white clothing with the ancient Quincy symbol attached to his ears, he meditated on his next move: The Soul Society. If they had it their way, he would be dragged into for questioning, testing, and eventually jailed deep below Central 42, to prevent this, he would assassinate the HCC, Akira. A legend such as him falling would spark a war with the Quincys, making his move to escalate both parties into fighting one another much easier.

Behind him lay dead four shinigami, all orders to him. Not a single drop of blood lay on his clothing. Beside him was a female Quincy, chained at the neck in tattered clothes and a scarred and bruised body, his subject. His goal was to use her as a tool to start the war to draw both sides out and dwindle their numbers.

"P-please, let me go. I-I won't tell anyone!" The female Quincy begged, her body trembling with fear as she felt she was on the precept of death itself, unbeknownst to what this Quincy would do. "I don't know you, I'm just a low ranked Quincy."

"..." He didn't respond or even look at her, but he eventually stood up and yanked her by the neck towards him. She landed on all fours. "You know exactly who I am." He turned to face her, disgust in his eyes. Never had a Quincy viewed such distaste and resentment for their own kind like he did. "I'm the true heir to the throne, the true Quincy with the real blood of the generation that made you even possible to exist. My father and mother died, their blood spilled by your disgusting kind and your pseudoliberal laws, thinking you've progressed so far, yet so little are you aware of your own hands being bloodied by your actions and inactions."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about!" She cried out, tears running down her face. Was this how she'd die? "I don't even know who you are!"

"Yes you do," he said calmly. "I'm Gabriel Müller, the one who will save this world from the wretchedness that is both the shinigami and Quincy army. I. Am. The Quincy Seraph." He Reyes widened, she knew, now of all times, she was as dead as a cadaver.

Last edited:

The Soul Society

Birds chirped in unison as the Head Captain Commander Akira Tsukishima was doing paperwork while working his hand on his beard. The stealth division came in with reports of the Quincy nearby, just south of the capital city. "What should we do Captain Tsukishima?" The stealth shinigami asked.

"Well," he began, looking over reports of shinigami who needed to be tested, lacked combat experience, they were ready for promotion, or any number of reasons. Regardless of the reason, they were brought to his table to be reviewed when this news came to him. "Okito Saitō, lieutenant of the 3rd Division. I hear he is very promising, both in skill and intellect. I can see him filling a spot soon," Akira commented. "Could you bring him to me, please? I think he and a few others would be a good fit, have him lead a squad to tackle this problem."

"Yes Captain Commander," the shinigami said while bowing.

"Oh, and one more thing, Shizuki," Akira began, "I also want them to join," Akira said referring to a special shinigami who would help Okito in his journey. If the rumors were true, he only hoped they would come back alive. "I want you to also keep an eye out on the battle, if it gets too messy, step in."

"Yes, sir!" With that, they vanished with their flashstep.

Leaning back in his chair, Akira rubbed his beard once more as he turned to look out the large windows overlooking the Soul Society. If it was true, if what he felt in the distance was his spiritual pressure alone, things might go south quickly. He looked at the two individuals sheets, each displaying their reported skills. With Okito on top of the stack, he looked at the photo and hoped he would be able to deal with this quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back