• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach - Death and Rebirth

The lieutenants could have their own conversation I did introduce myself without a response. Lol

@Shippo I did respond but my character was a big vague, which is only normal of her... If you guys wish I can always bring in Nanao to lighten up the mood??? (in all honesty, I completely forgot about her existence... forgive me!)

@gogojojo331 I'm only slightly confused, did you want me to go ahead and respond to Kisuke as if he had left the Captains meeting? I just want to make sure, in the case you might be editing your reply. (OuO)

I would say we should go with the arrancar's arc. Mostly because I was having the mean ol' Mistress Rosa begin some rather devious plots.

I'm totally up for the Arrancar plot beforehand. There's nothing like a classic clash between Shinigami and Espada.

Then the arrancar plot it is!!!

Also, Kyouraku hasn't really dismissed the meeting yet... but if you all think that there is nothing more to be said then I will just add him putting an end to it to my previous post.

We can always be sent to human world in 4 man teams to investigate. 1 captain Three lieutenants. Just an idea

Just for a slight update, I'm gonna try and keep Rosa's posts a bit shorter so we can get the party goin'. :3 We gotta prepare for the Shinigami right? ^-^ Also, since we are missing 4 ranks of the Espada, would I be correct in just assuming they are else where at the moment?

If this is still accepting (I hope so 'cause this die hard Bleach fan needs some Bleach RP in her life) may I take that there Squad 7 Lt.?

oLyinKingo said:
If this is still accepting (I hope so 'cause this die hard Bleach fan needs some Bleach RP in her life) may I take that there Squad 7 Lt.?
Yes yes^-^ this is still accepting, if you make a CS then our GM-Senpai (@HornedGhost ) will review it for you~

It also looks like they liked your post, which, I've come to assume to mean you're accepted. -shrug-

Aaaah, sorry to get back to all of you this late! But timezones, man... and I need mah beauty sleep! Anyway, a "like" generally equals acceptance. If I have a problem with a certain character, however, I usually just PM the rper~ And all seems fine with the newly submitted personages~

Casually taking my time to remind everyone that one-liners are a no-no in this roleplay~

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to everyone in different timezones! I'll be getting my posts out now that I'm awake. ( ;) )

There's one thing I'd like to address. One liners. I completely agree that they should be a no-no and I dislike seeing them in roleplays like this one where a lot of people have dedicated paragraphs upon paragraphs! However! Please don't feel offended that you've been asked to write more than just a one liner. Even if it's just a single paragraph, it's better than a one liner at any point of the RP. I do believe that the minimum was two paragraphs, but I'm pretty sure HornedGhost can give an exception to those of you who struggle writing lengthy posts with just one paragraph, as long as explains a situation your character is in.

What does everyone else think of one liners in this RP?

Thank you, @Mousie! It is true that I set the minimum at two paragraphs, yet the situation at hand also plays an important part in the length of the reply. This still doesn't make one-liners acceptable, though... I was planning to wait a while longer before calling some of you out, to see if the people writing less than the others would catch on when it came down to more intense situation, yet seeing as a few individuals have expressed some concern regarding this issue, I guess I can't afford to wait. Thus, I ask of everyone to try and be on par with the other rpers. It might be hard at times, but a paragraph at a time is now a must.

You don't have to make everything in it meaningful, you know. Plus, sometimes the "filler" of a post, as in the thoughts of your character, can be the most fun part of it all, despite not being vital to the plot. Also, grammar is also important... just sayin'!

@HornedGhost

Would my beautiful self be able to go to Hueco Mondo? But I've kinda left the meeting lmao

I also probably spelt that wrong lmao

Oh and hey everyone^-^

@LeSoraAmari you did leave the meeting, which could be a problem unless you, like, rewrite your post??? Or go back for some reason??? That is, if you really want to go.

On phone atm, so ill keep this brief. If i do introduce this new character, Can i have my current one be disposable? ( :) )

@Mousie yeah~

Guess I should tell everyone, but I am making yet another exception to the rules of the roleplay... Mousie will be allowed to create a new Espada character, despite having one already. However, the conditions are that one of his personages will die in the future. This is done for the sake of character development and plot! Any objections? If not, then cool~

Whaaaaaaaattttt does this mean my lovely lieutenant could die? ;O

yeah, I'm cool with it^-^ character development is fun~

And you know what, Masaki will just have to do his paperwork instead^-^ (I cba to rewrite my post lmao I'm so lazy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back