• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach - Death and Rebirth

Lmao I was meant to post like an hour ago but Fairy Tail called me so I had to answer. I'll start working on some kind of nice, fun, brat child post now lol bye

Say, do you people think we'll be seeing more Arrancar Characters Sheets? Because if needed I could always make one.

Shippo said:
@SoulFire my character ayumi has done and said something to kenpachi twice now. Did you miss my post lol
I thought you were talking to Ukihashi lol. I'm terrible lol. I'll respond to you, promise I'm not purposely ignoring you lol

It alright I was actually to both of you at the same time. I try to make it least confusing

Wow... I am so sorry to see that the RP has been dropping in activity, but that is totally understandable seeing as I, the GM, was unable to keep it going. Which is a shame, since I really really really wanted to do a Bleach RP... Well, at least it was good while it lasted. That why I am here, though - to inform you guys that I will be unable to roleplay in general for a while. That's 'cause my life is just a confirmation of Murphy's Law, which has rendered me seriously sick recently after having to deal with some guests. That's why I was unable to return sooner and why I will have to go away for an... unknown period of time.

I sincerely apologize for this! Also, if anyone wants to keep this roleplay going, then I will quite willingly give up my GM position to them. Additionally, said person can do whatever they wish with the RP and maybe even start it over.

Again, I am very sorry for how events have unfolded but am truly incapable of sustaining this roleplay, or any other for that matter...

There's no need to apologize Horned, dealing with real life is far more important than keeping a RP active, specially when it concerns one's health. It was fun while it lasted and frankly you are an amazing GM despite your sudden departure. I am looking forward to seeing more of your RPs in the unknown future!

HornedGhost said:
Wow... I am so sorry to see that the RP has been dropping in activity, but that is totally understandable seeing as I, the GM, was unable to keep it going. Which is a shame, since I really really really wanted to do a Bleach RP... Well, at least it was good while it lasted. That why I am here, though - to inform you guys that I will be unable to roleplay in general for a while. That's 'cause my life is just a confirmation of Murphy's Law, which has rendered me seriously sick recently after having to deal with some guests. That's why I was unable to return sooner and why I will have to go away for an... unknown period of time.
I sincerely apologize for this! Also, if anyone wants to keep this roleplay going, then I will quite willingly give up my GM position to them. Additionally, said person can do whatever they wish with the RP and maybe even start it over.

Again, I am very sorry for how events have unfolded but am truly incapable of sustaining this roleplay, or any other for that matter...
Everything's absolutely fine, IRL always takes the priority over a RP. I hope that you get better soon!

I really enjoyed it here and it's safe to say that you are one of the most splendid GMs I ever met! But what do ya know, this RP may still continue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually the rp is actaul still actively posting. The guy you left in charge while you were gonr doing great. I only slow down a bit cause I got slam with work. I assume it the same with everyone else.

@Mousie

Just to let everyone know I'm still here but I've been a bit busy and I'm attempting to read up to the current happenings to catch up and all so I may take some time. Full ringer is also on the way.

@SoulFire @backlash @oLyinKingo So horned ghost either gave up or got sucked away by RL so like every other bleach rp this one is fading into dust and fast. So we gonna let it die, or we gonna keep it going? Personally i think this has the best characters ive seen on a bleach rp here so id be up for trying to keep it going. Thoughts from you guys and any other participants?

EDIT also i just got my computer back, so sorry for the hiatus on posting.

Dude horned had family stuff I believe so he left . I pretty much accepted it dieing

Shippo said:
Dude horned had family stuff I believe so he left . I pretty much accepted it dieing
So then i ask the same question. We wanna keep it alive? i mean we can always continue to post or we could make a new rp use same characters. It's really up to you guys. I can make a thread and make it all fancy like this one but i suck at running rps so thats the extent that ill offer.

Well, Horned did allow us to use this thread despite his absence, so I don't see an issue with you people using it.

Or, as Kaine said, you people could simply create a brand new thread and start from scratch.

Apparently not because i remade the entire rp and tagged over 20 people and not a single person replied. Including yourself. lol. It's unfortunate but cant do much if people arent motivated to keep it active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back