• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach - Death and Rebirth

So you're looking for the horny one?

ed7.gif

Oh crap I waited too long, where is my captain? I kinda feel bad I didn't act soon enough to have Daichi introduce himself (' :| )

Just a heads up, I I'll be going out of ten this weekend and I likely won't be able to post so if you could tag me in posts that would be greatly appreciated.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Just a heads up, I I'll be going out of ten this weekend and I likely won't be able to post so if you could tag me in posts that would be greatly appreciated.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, have fun!

So intense in our rp.thinks for linking me . I at work when I have time I will respond

gogojojo331 said:
Yea... And what's u[ with the fullbringers....
Oh I just waiting for you to post something actually, but if you want to I can get to writing a post right away.

Sorry I haven't been able to post for a while guys. My fever got worse again. Will try tomorrow, but no promises.

No problem mates, and Mousie I hope you feel better! I was just worried you guys were expecting something from me and I wasn't delivering. xD Take your time.

Mousie said:
Sorry I haven't been able to post for a while guys. My fever got worse again. Will try tomorrow, but no promises.
Oh dear^~^ well your health comes first so don't worry about not posting, we all understand~

However I hope you recover soon^w^

Mousie said:
Damn, man, that blows o: wish you fast recovery!

Yea that kinda threw me A bit..

My idea was more to.prevent others from coming by anouncing the fight. It alsi gives others a way to comment on it.

[QUOTE="The Servant]Oh I just waiting for you to post something actually, but if you want to I can get to writing a post right away.

[/QUOTE]
It's up to you if you wanna

To @HornedGhost (Hey I'm interested, can I reserve espada #10?) If i a am accepted i was wondering if my character can be like Yammy. For example how he goes from 10 to 0. And how he is able to change his resureccion form from getting angrier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carnation said:
To @HornedGhost (Hey I'm interested, can I reserve espada #10?) If i a am accepted i was wondering if my character can be like Yammy. For example how he goes from 10 to 0. And how he is able to change his resureccion form from getting angrier.
Yammy was always 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back