• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach - Death and Rebirth

rambler

The Travelling Storyteller
Have any questions to ask or just want to horse around and get to know the other rpers? You are free to do all of this things here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Color me interested as well! Would I be able to reserve the spot of Squad 8 lieutenant?

@Newtype, @GabrielD921, @LeSoraAmari, @SoulFire - all of you, who have reserved a character spot for the RP, I wanted to let you know that the Overview tab is done (for now) so you should go check it out. Additionally, don't forget to "watch" the OOC~

Also, seeing as no one want to be a fullbringer thus far and that only one person has claimed a spot as a Visored, I will be making two additional characters of those types with one of them (the future visored) being the 11th Division lieutenant, if @SoulFire is okay with this...

@Newtype, as the captain of the 12th Divison)

So... that's pretty much what we've got so far. Of course, all of this will take place in a much later ark. However, I just wanted everyone to know of what's (possibly) going to go down. If anyone has any objections or ideas then I'll be happy to hear them so that we can discuss this.

HornedGhost said:
So... that's pretty much what we've got so far. Of course, all of this will take place in a much later ark. However, I just wanted everyone to know of what's (possibly) going to go down. If anyone has any objections or ideas then I'll be happy to hear them so that we can discuss this.
Very interesting idea, I think this might keep things more enjoying.

PS: Somethin' reminds me of Aizen here.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]May I reserve the captain of Squad 4?

[/QUOTE]
I am looking forward to being your lieutenant

HornedGhost said:
Now I feel guilty having to say I have to give up my reservation due to RL matters.

@Newtype well that's a shame but I understand that real life comes first! Thank you informing us and I hope that maybe you'll return in the future. Wish you all the best till then~

Hello everyone. For my second and final character I'd like to create a lieutenant. Was there anyone interested in having a lieutenant played by me for their squad?

Hello everybody! I just wanted to stop by and say good morning and all that. I'm really looking forward to getting this started because we have such an awesome cast of characters :)

@Mousie if no one volunteers to take you under as their lieutenant then just choose any at random~ Of course, this excludes the 13th Division since you are already its captain, heh.

Well, I figure I'll jump on this bandwagon too! Good morning everyone (or day, or night)! I'm really looking forward to RPing with you all! Things seem to be heading towards an interesting direction. ( :) )

@SoulFire a rivalry would definitely be cool to see so I am totally up for it and am certain that Hayate will think his to be "the most awesome" Zanpakuto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back