• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach AU

Blackvelvet

Dont really have a working title for this yet but I wanted to do a bleach roleplay in an alternate universe. I have the first portion of the story planned out for the most part but without giving too much away I'll tell you that your characters will be either part of the gotei 13 or a substitute soul reaper (these spots will be limited), and in the universe it is common for soul society to bring in substitute soul reapers to help them out, so that one day they also have already powerful recruits joining them when they cross over. You'll also be able to play human characters but again those spots will be limited as there are only so many humans who possess enough reiatsu to have powers. As for some just general rules, I dont want to limit options but there are some powers I will be strict on, basically if it breaks the roleplay or creates a ton of more work for me please dont. Also I don't plan on giving any character plot armor, including my own, if I feel a character has taken enough wounds without healing or gets in over their head with fighting they die. That being said I know this is only a interest check but I want to give you this information first rather then having you say your interested then back out as soon as you see this. As for the plot I'll be following a similar plot to the show/ manga, key word is "similar", it wont be the same plot but it will have some similarities. As far as characters go I'll set up a character page with a skeleton sheet there if this generates enough interest, basically I'll allow characters to start with their shikai but I'll want information on their planned bankia sent by dm of you have an idea and I'll approve or deny it from there. That's all for now and I'm hoping this generates atleast some interest, I havent seen a bleach roleplay on here yet so I want to see how this one plays out.

I'm interested. Saw 2 bleach RPs before but neither actually started the RP part and died during forming. Got a Captain CS somewhere that I can pull back for this and level down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back