• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach - An Everlasting War

Sinny The Fool

Clown Boogaloo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright, I have a fair idea on how I want to play this out - as you should know this is a Bleach rp.(Just so you know, while it follows the bleach timeline I've made up some events to set up the mood of what the rp is about)

The last era of Shinigami, Hollow, Arrancar and other's alike has ended - after a final clash between the ressurrected Aizen and his newly created Espada, against the Gotei 13 forces with the unexpected alliance with the Quincies. The ferocious fight had ended however, when the Vizards & Fullbringer's came to play - a three way clash between some of the largest factions. It all ended with the final two on top, The Espada & Shinigami..However - even when it were only them and the fighting continued on, something peculiar happened. The clash between such powerful forces going all out for the final fight caused a wide-spread explosion that was capable of wiping them all out. But from this, the particles of their bodies rose up and spread to different places - borning the 'new era' of each race. Quincies, Shinigami, Espada/Arrancar/Hollow, Vizards & fullbringer's have all come back to existance at a rather even and rapid pace. Another eight-hundred years later - after many fought battles.

The undeniable cycle of war started again - while some factions such as Vizards and Quincies often fight over the control of a peculiar city. "Karakura City" (Yes, now it is a city and while it's not super futuristic some technolegy has advanced but they are still very few who know the existence of Shinigami and hollows etc.) a hotspot for soul-like activity and a focus of the Gotei 13 still today. The gotei 13 even re-encountered the Espada, where they were at draw and unable to defeat each other - the Gotei 13 still had more to lose and as a response, many genius kido experts including the Kido chief were able to develop a powerful barrier, to basically in-prison the Arrancar and most of the hollow race (Which they are able to kill in the real world) inside Hueco Mundo and Las Noches - which sparked civil war between their own race - the Espada's acting as their own 'kings' and using their fraccion and arrancar forces in attempts to toppel the other. The Shinigami deal with their own problems, recent rise in hollow activity has become a worry and the general hollow has become twice if not more times stronger than ever before - the Gotei 13 constantly train themselves to become better and stronger for the threats to come and while dealing with some inner betrayal among their own. They also face the problem of Vizards growing the intentions of striking the Gotei 13 while they are weak.

So far that is what I've thought up, any suggestions or additions are welcome. I'll add more info about roles, lore and do my best to try explain how the powers abilities etc work (Most likely by using the wiki) for those who might not completely understand it - if anyone has questions aside from that feel free to mention them to me.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I will definately join! Bleach is awesome!!! I haven't watched all of it though. May I be a Visored? And are Vasto Lorde's allowed?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I will definately join! Bleach is awesome!!! I haven't watched all of it though. May I be a Visored? And are Vasto Lorde's allowed?

[/QUOTE]
Either would be accepted yes.

Mitchs98 said:
Yis. Especially if I can use edited Rin 0:
Yis, but I'd rather a more adult figure to be Captain Commander because I feel a child Captain Commander who is stronger than the other Captains would underplay a lot of other people who do make older characters. (If you age her I'll accept it but I'm guessing you don't want to do that so yeah)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Yis, but I'd rather a more adult figure to be Captain Commander because I feel a child Captain Commander who is stronger than the other Captains would underplay a lot of other people who do make older characters. (If you age her I'll accept it but I'm guessing you don't want to do that so yeah)

[/QUOTE]
I can make her older than 400? Spirit age is what counts for that stuff, anyway.

Well why wouldn't I be intrigued with a Bleach roleplay~!? @Sinister Clown Of course I'm interested, but I must know. How many characters are we allowed, because I only want two One would be a Vizard for sure and the other would probably be between an Arrancar or Quincy.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]I did not understand about half of this.
Sure, why the heck not?

[/QUOTE]
Whatcha going to be?

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]I did not understand about half of this.
Sure, why the heck not?

[/QUOTE]
All up...All the factions fought, some wierd shiz happened because everyone went all out

(Which in bleach is really rare if you haven't noticed - apart from Ichigo).

It destroyed them all but basically evolution came along and they all rebirthed pretty much or through either means they all came back and there was more population of hollow species everywhere

(By that I meant bounts, Fullbringers, vizards and hollows).

Stuff happened, battles were fought and the Gotei 13 were overpowered by everyone else mostly targeting them so they used their intelligence to create a kido barrier to trap the arrancars and hollows that were at Hueco mundo and Las Noches.

(Basically they had to adapt differently and because of the Espada's often power hungry nature civil war in Hueco mundo is being made)

Seperating them so the shinigami can kill the remaining hollows which remained across the world. Years and years past and now the Gotei 13 is much stronger with the new generation of Shinigami captains who are now trying to train their forces to fight the vizards & fullbringers.

Basically, I was trying to explain how I was going to make the plot go with each of the races since for the first arc each faction may/may not encounter each other.

Cloud Nagasake] [FONT='Kaushan Script']Well why wouldn't I be intrigued with a Bleach roleplay~!? [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL] Of course I'm interested, but I must know. How many characters are we allowed, because I only want two One would be a Vizard for sure and the other would probably be between an Arrancar or Quincy.
I normally always allow people to make up to three characters so yes you can.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Whatcha going to be?

[/QUOTE]
A shinigami, of course. Ichigo's problem, but on Roosan. Meaning, YAY. Soul pills!

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]The bad thing about rpies like these is for them to really work you at least need the sides to be even

[/QUOTE]
Agreed.

[QUOTE="Cloud Nagasake]
Great Roleplay so far~! xD I am partially done with my Vizard, but I must begin with my Second Oc.

[/QUOTE]
Well I'll try set up the thread the best I can so people can post CS's but I won't be able to do much because usually the tabs can take some time to get done before I can edit them.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]A shinigami, of course. Ichigo's problem, but on Roosan. Meaning, YAY. Soul pills!

[/QUOTE]
And, screw it. I'm gonna make my friend's name into Japanese, and make him the equivalent of Ichigo's friend, the ex-shinigami. (I forgot her name)

Also, Roosan is not his name. It's a nickname, his real name being Iisan Roozu (Ee-saw-n Roo-zoo. The "R" in "Roozu" is rolled once).

So my mentor is named Orivia Sukotto (Or-ee-vee-ah Soo-coat-oh)

Take your time the suspense may put me in a mental hospital, but I'll pull through and await the thread...heh good thing I kept the old CS from the last Bleach Roleplay we were in together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back