• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach 1X1 Search (M// Only)

Tenshi Blackwater

(( This thread is a copy-and-paste from my GaiaOnline thread ))

---

Hello~

This is... probably the millionth time I've tried to make this type of roleplay recruitment thread, but hey. I'm beyond desperate while also being really inspired at the moment. So, y'know, why not?

So yeah, I'm looking to find 1X1 partners who're interested in doing a Bleach roleplay involving male X male romance.

As far as details go, I'm gonna copy and paste info from one of my other threads to keep things simple:

I'm gonna try to keep this as short and simple as I can:

-I want to do a 1X1 Bleach roleplay that centers around action and romance, using original characters as the main characters. Canon characters are fine as far as being a part of the roleplay as secondary or background characters, as long as you're okay with them being kinda AU - I'm not very good at portraying canon characters with 100% accuracy ^^;

-I'm looking for m//, m X m, yaoi, whatever you wanna call it - it must be a male homosexual romance.

-As far as character appearances go, I personally love using this face customizer right here to make my characters' anime-styled appearances: Rinmaru Games-Mega Anime Avatar Creator. I'd really prefer it if my partner also used it to create their own OC, but that can be worked out. Absolutely NO real life/realistic face claims for characters, I absolutely do not RP with characters like those. Anime pics are fine with me, though again, I prefer using the face customizer.

-I consider myself semi-lit more than anything else. I can usually manage 2 or 3 paragraphs per reply, though I tend to also adjust my post length to match or at least come close to what my partner does. I definitely can't crank out novel-length posts with each reply, and I don't expect my partner to do the same. That being said, I damn sure won't do any one-liners xDD And, similarly, I expect my partner to also not do the same.

-I will only RP with people who are 18 or older, as this RP will involve romance and such. Also, our main OC's must also be 18 or older - I will not do a romantic RP involving minors.

-CONSISTENCY is the number 1 priority with me here. I have had terrible luck with RP partners dumping me after only a few replies, going silent with no explanation and not replying to my messages asking what's going on, and/or people getting my hopes up and then letting me down. Please at LEAST be able to manage either a reply OR an OOC message every 2 days or so. And if you're gonna be silent or unable to chat/RP for an extended period of time, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN ADVANCE. I'll extend the exact same courtesy to you, and I don't think that's too much to ask.

-If you're interested, please send me a sample of your RPing style/skills/work/etc. so I can tell if we'll be compatible with each other. I will, in return, show you samples of my roleplaying as well.

-If you're interested, please post here in this thread OR PM me~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back