• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Black Rose Academy(always accepting)

Grim shrugged "not anymore to me since i've eaten them for a while.....but i've heard some people are addicted to them since theyre so good...."

"Oh. Well, um, I could try some, I guess." She takes the Twinky, opens it and takes a bite, then spits it out. "Ugh! That's so gross! How can you even eat that??" Ana gags, trying to get the taste out of her mouth.

Grim shrugged "its either these or moldy apples.....so i basically live off these and honey buns...."

"Honey buns..? You know what? I don't even want to know." Ana begins laughing, but stops by covering her mouth.

Grim grinned a bit "hey that shits good.....its like a cinnamon roll but the cinnamon is replaced with honey...."

Ana smiles behind her hand, and then asks, muffled, "Is your power always active? Like can you touch people, or what?"

Grim sighed "most of the time its on but randomly it turns off.....personally i'd rather it always be off..."

"Hmm...if I poke you, will something bad happen?" Ana smiles in a silly way.

Grim shrugged "i doubt it.....if i stop touching something while it decays it goes back to normal...."

Suzanna sat on a pedestal near a gate, legs crossed.

Her tail flickered left and right, with a bored expression.

"I wanna see peoeooopleee" She complains to herself.

Ana pokes Grim in the arm. "Hmm. It doesn't seem to be doing anything." Ana smiles and then leans forward, but ends up leaning too far and she falls.

Horus glanced aside at a girl sitting near the gate he had come through. She had strange, animal-like tail and she genuinely looked bored. He turned and walked towards her. Maybe she can guide me around.

Grim quickly grabbed her arm before she fell to far "try not to die on the first day...." He said grinning and started to pull her up

Suzanna looked down, upon this man walking towards her. In her mind, this screams "OMG YES ATTENTION!"

She would then say. "Oh, hello." As if she was not caring, even though inside she loved this.

Ana blushes and holds onto Grim's arms as he pulls her up. "Thank you. I will try my best not to die today" Ana says as she chuckles.

Grim quickly let go once she was up since he was rotting her arm "sorry...." And with that he went back to eating

Ceres said:
Welcome to Black Rose Academy. Her you will learn how to control your powers. No remember that this is a boarding school so you will have roommates.
Classes:

History

Science

Math

Language

Lunch

Chemistry

Music

Biology

Art

Music

Girls:

G-1: Serenity and Arika Asi

G-2:Lavender and Esdeath

G-3:Melody Arika and Amaya Scarlet

Boys:

G-1:Jeffrey Brishin and Rino Wright

G-2:Jack Hemmingway and Reed

G-3:Rory Vale and Nathan Lace
Could you edit the dorms so we know where we are and who we're with?

Penance said:
Grim quickly let go once she was up since he was rotting her arm "sorry...." And with that he went back to eating
"I can heal myself, so it's not a big deal." Ana smiles and her arm glows, healing the decaying region.

Nathan walks by Suzanna and sees she's with two other people and decides to greet them so he goes up to them and says hi

Anaxileah said:
Could you edit the dorms so we know where we are and who we're with?

"I can heal myself, so it's not a big deal." Ana smiles and her arm glows, healing the decaying region.
Grim looked at her with his eyebrow raised "hm someone i can actually touch....."

Ceres said:
Welcome to Black Rose Academy. Her you will learn how to control your powers. No remember that this is a boarding school so you will have roommates.
Classes:

History

Science

Math

Language

Lunch

Chemistry

Music

Biology

Art

Music

Girls:

G-1: Serenity and Arika Asi

G-2:Lavender and Esdeath

G-3:Melody Arika and Amaya Scarlet

G-4: Suzanna and Ana

G-5: Shito

Boys:

G-1:Jeffrey Brishin and Rino Wright

G-2:Jack Hemmingway and Reed

G-3:Rory Vale and Nathan Lace

G-4: Grim

"Hmm?" Ana wasn't paying attention, she was preoccupied with looking at her wing. It looked bent on one part, and it hurt.

Suzanna would sigh, fluttering her wings, and head to her dorm.

Lets see exactly who her roommate is.

(So, a succubus and an angel share a room. Sounds like a sitcom)

Grim sighed and looked to her "what happened to you...?"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna would sigh, fluttering her wings, and head to her dorm.
Lets see exactly who her roommate is.

(So, a succubus and an angel share a room. Sounds like a sitcom)

[/QUOTE]
(How do you think the werewolf and walking zombie feel? xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back