• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Black Rose Academy(always accepting)

Ethereal_Dreams

Summer Wishes
Welcome to Black Rose Academy. Her you will learn how to control your powers. No remember that this is a boarding school so you will have roommates.

Classes:

History

Science

Math

Language

Lunch

Chemistry

Music

Biology

Art

Music

Girls:

G-1: Serenity and Arika Asi

G-2:Lavender and Esdeath

G-3:Melody Arika and Amaya Scarlet

G-3: Suzanna and Ana

Boys:

G-1:Jeffrey Brishin and Rino Wright

G-2:Jack Hemmingway and Reed

G-3:Rory Vale and Nathan Lace

G-4:Grim and Horus

G-5:Skee and Arcan

G-6:Tanuki and (open)

Last edited by a moderator:
Serenity had finally arrived at her new school. She decided to wait for more people because she does not like to go in unfirmilier places by herself.

Akira made her way to the gates of her new school. upon arriving she noticed a girl standing outside , "hey are you new at this school" she asked making her way towards her

Jeff walked up to the school, and noticed a couple girls talking. He tries to stealthily walk away to avoid conversation, but ends up tripping and falling over. "Crap." Jeff thought, "That could have gone better."

"Hello" Jeff said shyly to the girls, "I'm also new here, actually." Jeff thought it was pretty good about finding someone who was also new here, but felt kind of embarrassed about falling over on who knows what. He turned to the other girl and said somewhat happily, "No, that fall wasn't exactly what I'd call fun."

Akira reache out her hand to help him up "hi i'm Akira Ase nice to meet you" she smiled.

Lavender had been dropped off by a bus ,she saw some others Stans there together .she doesn't like new people she hasn't met ,she gets rather shy around new people .she walked up to the gate with her suit cases and bag.

"Well, it's nice to meet you two. I'm Jeffrey, but you can just call me Jeff." Jeff said with a slight blush.

Lavender saw the three interacting ,the must have just met one another .she played with her hair alittle.before setting her suit case down sitting on it .before texting her sister .

Serenity saw a girl sitting on her suitcase. "Hey guys, I'm going to go talk to that girls, do you want to come with me," She said and started to the girl.

Lavender was done texting her sister .putting away her phone ,before she saw the girl from the group walk towards her .she blushed ,she wasn't good at talking to new people

Jeff decided he'd say hi to the other girl too because... Why not? It's good to make lots of friends, and since he's with another person, he doesn't need to talk as much. At that moment, Jeff ended up following Serenity to the other girl.

Esdeath had been dropped off by a car not far from the school. She had decided to walk the rest of the way as she didn't want anyone to judge her because she showed up in a frickin limo.

Elise, her baby pet ice dragon, lay lazily on her shoulder, not wanting to fly. Eli's cold scales made her shiver in delight.

The gates coming into view, she counted, two-three-four students standing outside. Gulping, she approached them.

On her way there she saw another girl. She arrived at the first girl and said " Hi my name is Amaterasu. What's yours?" After the girl answered it went to the other girl and said "Hi I'm Amaterasu! What's yours?"

As lavender didn't say much as they started conversation .she looked down at her phone again ,occupiing herself eather quickly

"I'm Esdeath." Said Esdeath, and then realized how cold she sounded. Biting her lip, she tried to sound more friendly. She said, "I'm new here. What about you, Amaterasu?"

She inwardly sighed. She sounded as cold as ever.

Jeff was rather confused, but then decided to go up to the girl on her phone. "Hi," Jeff said, "My name is Jeff. What's your name?"

Lavender got. Bit shy ,blushing deeply in the cheeks "lavender "she spoke softly .her eyes looking up at him .some parts of her hair covering her eyes and face ,but not to much .

Jack came in, staff and barrel in his hands. He glugged down some of his special brew. Jack sighed and walked through the Academy, getting some strange looks from the other pupils. Finally, he found a group of students he found promising so he walked over politely. "Greetings." Jack said as he placed down his barrel of brew.

Looking at the newcomer, who was a... Panda (?), Esdeath bowed down formally. "Salutations. It's a pleasure to meet you." Then she realized how formal she sounded. She mentally slapped herself. Why couldn't she talk like a normal teenager?!

@NightCasterZ

"Well, it's nice to meet you Lavender." Jeff said. He couldn't really think of what else to say, as he wasn't the best at starting conversations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back