• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Black Rose Academy(always accepting)

Neon Stack]Riko turned the corner and jumped as Ana hit the wall. "Woh! You scared me! You okay?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20259-anaxileah/ said:
@Anaxileah[/URL]
Ana shakes her head, dazed. "Yeah, I'm fine.." She says, rubbing her head. "I don't think we've met," Ana says as she frowns. "My name is Anaxileah, but you can call me Ana."

[QUOTE="Neon Stack]Riko offers her hand to Ana,
"I'm Riko. Riko Toma. I'm new here. Nice to meet you!"

[/QUOTE]
Ana shakes Riko's hand while giving her a shy smile. "Nice to meet you, too, Riko." She rubbed her wings, annoyed with the wall. "That really hurt.." She chuckled after a moment.

Riko looked in amazement at Anas wings.

"Woh...I've never seen anything like that."

Riko walked around Ana examining her wings. Poking them every now and then making sure they're real.

"I guess they were right when they said there were people like me at this school."

@Anaxileah

Ana chuckled as Riko poked at Ana's wings. She flapped them gently, just to mess with her. "I'm an angel. What about you?"

Riko shied away slightly in embarrassment.

Well, I'm not to sure to be honest..

She lowered her head and folded her hands together in front of her.

My uncle Lav told me after the accident that I wasn't human; that I was a "Nephilim", but I have no idea what that means...

@Anaxileah

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh... I was raised by humans, so I wouldn't know. I'm sorry." And said, looking slightly disappointed.

Riko smiled and clapped her hands together.

That's okay! I'll guess I'll have to find out on my own eventually.

Riko rummaged through her bag and pulled out a small sheet of paper.

I hate to be a burden...but I really don't know my way around here. Would you mind showing me around?

@Anaxileah

"Oh!" Ana said, looking surprised. "Sure, I guess. I'm not too busy at the moment, so I don't mind." Ana said with a gentle smile. "Where would you like to go first? The dorms, the cafeteria, the field?" Ana gave her suggestions, wondering where Riko wanted to go.

Hmm. I guess we should head to the dorms first to drop off my stuff.

Riko shifted the bag she was carrying on her shoulder.

I wonder who my room mate will be?

@Anaxileah

Ceres said:
Welcome to Black Rose Academy. Her you will learn how to control your powers. No remember that this is a boarding school so you will have roommates.
Classes:

History

Science

Math

Language

Lunch

Chemistry

Music

Biology

Art

Music

Girls:

G-1: Serenity and Arika Asi

G-2:Lavender and Esdeath

G-3:Melody Arika and Amaya Scarlet

G-3: Suzanna and Ana

Boys:

G-1:Jeffrey Brishin and Rino Wright

G-2:Jack Hemmingway and Reed

G-3:Rory Vale and Nathan Lace

G-4:Grim and Horus

G-5:Skee and Arcan

G-6:Tanuki and (open)

I may be out classed, didnt realize i was in this certain situation. I have yet to introduce or even show myself

With all the students busy, while their time is occupied with new friends. Each one got caught up in telling homeland stories and what knowledge they have of each others differences. They didnt notice the shifting shadows all around them.

[dice]12083[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
"Why sure" says the voice that no one hears. But some one noticed him.

Now the one who stays hidden amongst the shadows. Has to show himself and sign up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back