• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Black Rose Academy(always accepting)

"i'll come too if you dont mind" Akira said smiling "he's pretty cool now hes full size!"

"Ok hop on!" he called out excitedly to Akira and Serenity. With this Ace hunched down, waiting for the girls to hop onto his back. Rory could tell Ace was totally loving this he never got much interaction with other people back home.

@Ceres @Mr Swiftshots

Akira hopped on the back of the animal and held onto Rory smiling "how fast can he run?"

Jack suddenly remembered he'd left Jeff and Lavender in the cafeteria. "Sorry, Rory, we must be going." He nodded apologetically before taking Liz and leading them to Jeff and Lavender. "Hey guys." Jack said as Liz looked at them curiously, holding Jack'a hand protectively.

Rory smiled "Everyone get ready and hold on tight! He can run pretty fast, but he can fly even faster!" With this Ace took off into the air and soared high above the academy. Rory clicked his tongue and Ace slowed down a bit so that they could enjoy the view. Ace loved being in his full size but rarely got to take that form because of being indoors and such.

"Isn't this amazing!?" he yelled out as he turned back to Akira, Serenity and Nathan.

@Ceres @Mr Swiftshots @WoodenZebra

"This is my favorite thing to do when I'm sad or angry, its really calming. And Ace is absolutely the best listener. We better get back to the ground though before someone see us up here." With this Ace descended down to the ground, waited for everyone to hop off of him and returned to his normal size before hopping back on Rory's head.

"Well you guys, I had a long trip here and I'm feeling a bit jet lagged I think I'm gonna go catch a nap." He gave all of his new friends a nice wave and Ace gave a bow of the head and a long coo and Rory walked away back towards his dorm room to get some sleep.

((I'm going out of town for the weekend and will not have internet access so this will be my last post until Sunday you guys see you then!))

"see ya" Akira said smiling at the animal then at him. she turned to serenity "that was fun huh"

"so do you want to head back to the dorm now?" she asked petting the phoenix , its flames didn't seem to effect Akira

Akira jumped on her bed when they got back kicking off her shoes. "so tell me what things do phoenixes do?"

"Well, We fly, I personaly can turn into a human size phoenix so if you want you can ride on me. I know this sounds weird but we can eat sunlight. That's what happened in the cafeteria. Anyway, what else do you want to know?" She asked.

"there is one thing i'd like to know , do you lay eggs or ?" she asked intrigued wondering how that would work. @Ceres

"but what if you were to turn into a bird while pregnant?" she asked laughing at her response

Users who are viewing this thread

Back