• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Black Magic | Closed

dimensional dimensional
You're the only one who didn't answer my tag XD I need to know if you're still in or not, or I'm gonna reopen your spot.

Is there a male role still open? I may be interested. Im still reading up on the pitch but it seems entertaining.

Okay so second question. apolla apolla

The bad boy role that is open, is it strictly class clown prankster bad guy? Or can i make a theif and general anarchist with a knack for being aggressive and violent. A general loner type who while not a fan of others he occasionally will be social.

What is the rp about? Is there some sort of directory or info-thread?

If you would like, i can invite you to the discord and we can chat. I believe general consensus is to restart the day in the roleplay, because we lost a couple people and we want to re establish the relationships between the characters.

If you would like, i can invite you to the discord and we can chat. I believe general consensus is to restart the day in the roleplay, because we lost a couple people and we want to re establish the relationships between the characters.
Alrighty! Discord is :StrawberryJaime#8647 (Can you tell I like strawberries? haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back