• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Black Magic | Closed

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
rules
1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.
3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
5. This is first come, first serve. You must tell me what role you want when you express interest. But I do have the right to go with who I feel fits the RP best.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.
7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
10. There will be a discord for ooc.
source.gif

plot
Imagine a world where witchcraft is very, very real.

Of course, not just anyone can practice. Not the real stuff, anyway. It takes a special bloodline to be a witch, and even though not everyone in that bloodline may be a witch, there is the possibility. The magic chooses who it wants, and if it chooses you, there is no turning back. Incantations and spells are your friend, although every witch has a specialty that usually doesn't reveal itself til later.

For years, witches have lived among humans in secret or in covens with others like them. But when someone threatens to reveal the secret of one of the more powerful covens, they have to disperse. Four teens are either sent to live with relatives, or move with their families to a small town in California. They must now keep their magic a secret, no matter how they feel about it.

When a spell goes wrong, four 'normal' teens end up with magic somehow. Now, whether they get along or not, the witches have to make damn sure that the humans don't fuck everything up and reveal their newfound powers.

----

Hey there!

So for this particular RP, I'm looking for seven other me (so 8 including myself) to play the following roles:

witches
-brainy [female] [reserved by Shagranoz Shagranoz ]
-mom [female][reserved]
-sporty [male] [reserved by Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist ]
-loner [male]

humans
-bad boy [male] [reserved by iShyShy iShyShy ]
-class clown/prankster [male] [reserved by magnadeus magnadeus ]
-princess/popular [female] [reserved by DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein ]
-artist [female] [reserved by DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein ]

Now just so y'all know, the roles ARE changeable. If you'd rather play a preppy princess than a sporty type, just tell me and we'll see what we can do. I would like for them to all be different somehow; more fun that way. But I would like to keep the genders as even as possible. I'm definitely open to plot points, feel free to PM them to me or we can discuss them on discord.

And remember to tell me what role you want when you express interest!

code by g o l d i e l o x x

Last edited:
I think I’m going to take a step or two outside of what I usually play and call dibs on the sporty guy!

Still need these three roles!

-bad boy [male]
-class clown/prankster [male]

-princess/popular [female]

I GOT NO INVITE? I would have done a male witch justice, but I might be interested in the bad boy role.

I GOT NO INVITE? I would have done a male witch justice, but I might be interested in the bad boy role.

If you want, we can switch. I’m just happy to be here and get out of my comfort zone character-wise, be it a sporty guy or a bad boy.

Ohhh bad boy screams my name, but I see it is called already.
So I think princess/popular girl is left? I will take that ^^

On second thought, maybe this won’t be the best for me. I can do two paragraphs, but maaaaybeee not for every post. This is a cool idea, but I can’t keep up a stream of posts that long.

I so sorryyyyyyyy
You want the bad boy for sure? I'll mark you down if so!
Male sporty witch is also open if you want!

heyo i'll take class clown if that's good

Sure thing!

Ohhh bad boy screams my name, but I see it is called already.
So I think princess/popular girl is left? I will take that ^^

The male sporty witch is open now, too, if you want!
Just let me know what role you want!

I could take the princess/popular if it's still open?

Let me see what Darkius wants to do, and I'll let you know!

dimensional dimensional
Did you wanna take a role? Darkius says his role depends on what you take, and I gotta let Amva know as well if the spot she wants is open! ^^

Then I can work on the CS!

amva amva
So the princess role has been snagged, but I can keep you in mind if someone drops if you'd like!

We also need the sporty witch role!
[Which can be changed from sporty to something else if anyone wants]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back