• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄-𝖾𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅𝗌. [ updated: 6/12/22 ]

nav

six feet under
Roleplay Availability
  • about me
    hello !
    my name is moth. i use they/them pronouns, and i’m twenty-four.
    to start, i must mention that i won’t roleplay with anyone younger than twenty-one. this is my personal comfort zone, and isn’t a slight against anyone younger. as i get older, i find myself preferring roleplay partners much closer to my own age.
    secondly, you must be lgbt-friendly. this is non-negotiable because atm i’m literally only looking for fxf or fxnb.
    those are technically my only real rules.
    please dm me instead of responding to the thread! i prefer this & it makes it easier for me to respond.

i’m ghost-friendly, and i’m prone to ghosting myself. this is primarily due to discomfort, but if we don’t click, we just don’t click. that’s all there is to it.
    i do tend to prefer more advanced writing styles; length is a bonus, but quality is always my number one. if there’s no need to write six paragraphs for something, don’t do it, you know? if you give me something i can work with, then i’m happy. i’m less happy if you move my ocs for me, if you decide my ocs’ opinions for me, and generally do things along those veins. that’s no good to me.
    i’m also happy with any form of interesting character bond. this doesn’t necessarily have to be positive. just remember that an oc’s opinion of a character and their actions does not translate to the roleplayer hating your character personally. it’s roleplay for a reason!
    i‘m also fond of consequences for characters. if a character is an asshole, or they do something that requires consequences, i don’t want us to ignore it and move on. doesn’t it get boring when your oc is loved widely even if they’ve done horrible things that people know about?
    additionally - if you do use a face claim, i would prefer it to be realistic or art either made by or for you. i do not accept stolen art. i always reverse-image drawn images. i don’t often use face claims, so there’s no pressure to have one and therefore no excuse for it.

i’m honestly not as intimidating as this text might indicate, and i promise i’m pretty chill. i enjoy complex ocs, interesting plots, and having fun with writing. that’s all there is to it.

Last edited:
quick bump b4 i go do some stuff.
side note: i sometimes take a hot second to reply to dms so never fear abt that.

(stuck on my phone) good morning gamers. today's goal is to find a reason to keep on going.

my wifi is so bad today but it’s ok i will prevail

do not percieve me bumping this thread i am simply put on this planet to be a silly little guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back