Black Desert Online - RpN Guild

I

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]I'm at a tech school, my school work is very close to what i'll be doing in the field, except for general ed classes.
Also, it's not so much a matter of growing up, as it is of growing old, i've had to do a lot of 'adult' tasks already. I even had a job to save up money for college.

[/QUOTE]
I know how you feel. Because of two papers and a test this week. I haven't been able to play much even though I started on sunday. College takes up too much time.

KamiKahzy said:
I'm in the same boat as both of ya'll, except mine is actual work at an actual job.
Take it from me kids, don't ever grow up. It sucks. =P
It's is pretty difficult not to. Because before I knew it I had.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]I
I know how you feel. Because of two papers and a test this week. I haven't been able to play much even though I started on sunday. College takes up too much time.

[/QUOTE]
It sees your time and just gobbles it up, sorta like a kid at an all you can eat pizza buffet.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]It sees your time and just gobbles it up, sorta like a kid at an all you can eat pizza buffet.

[/QUOTE]
It was tater tots for me. :P

KamiKahzy said:
It was tater tots for me. :P
Those just vanish though, you don't even see them disappear; there's just a flash then kids with messy faces. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently heard about this game and hoping to get my hands on it soon!

Hopefully I can join the guild once I get my hands on it.

[QUOTE="The Beholder]Hopefully I can join the guild once I get my hands on it.

[/QUOTE]
Sure :) !

I wonder if I should beg someone for a copy. My birthday was less than three months ago, barely. I might guilt-trip someone.

I downloaded the game. But it won't launch. I press "play", xigncode3 pops up, loads and then absolutely nothing. Not even an error code.

First make sure you have an account registered and that you log in properly. If it still doesn't work then I'd restart your computer and try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back