Black Desert Online - RpN Guild

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

So some of us have been playing black desert online. We have a guild going called ShieldHeart. If you want to join us just leave me your name in a post below. For anyone wondering what it is, BDO is an MMO (buy once and no monthly subscription) with an awesome action combat system and lots of management and trading/economy, building castles and all sorts of things. It gets pretty heavy into that stuff as well.

We are located on the Orwen server for North America.

Black Desert Online, the next gen MMORPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on there as well! Keep an eye out for a Berserker by the name of Abram Silvertail.

Actually the fan service in this game is rather mild. Sure there's some, but most of it is reserved for leg exposure. Besides, there's too much action going on to ever get a good look at other people's avatars. And not only that, the classes are gender locked, so there's absolutely no guarantee the player is the same gender as the character. Makes it easier to put things in focus that way.

I've read the overview, and I'm getting a huge SAO vibe. I wish I had a laptop instead of this Chromebook, or else I would probably get the game. I want this game.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]I've read the overview, and I'm getting a huge SAO vibe. I wish I had a laptop instead of this Chromebook, or else I would probably get the game. I want this game.

[/QUOTE]
One of the reasons why I really like it actually :) !

It looks like an awesome game, and I really want it...

But I think my computer will die from downloading it Dx

In the future, one day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back