• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Black Clover

haharley

HaHarley
Hey all!
Me againnnnn.
Looking for anyone interested in a Black Clover 1x1 doubles rp!

I’m super down to come up with a long term awesome plot so message me with any interest/requests!

For those of you looking for other fandoms—- I’m looking mostly for Black Clover rn But PM me with any other interest!

All the best! Happy hunting :)

Last edited:
Hello, I am new to rpnation, so unfortunately, I cannot do private messaging yet, and I am interested in Black Clover as well. I will be willing to play Yuno for you, if you'll be willing to play Asta for me.

Replies may be slow due the fact that my phone is out of service. So, please be patient with me. I am good with descriptive roleplaying and can do anywhere fro 3 to 5 paragraphs per character.

I can also draw oc's if you'd like, here's a pic of my oc (She's a little aged up in this pic) https://pre00.deviantart.net/c05d/t...hing_for_fun_by_thefishoutofwater-dchryja.png

Hey there Harley! Would you be up for a roleplay based on this picture?

I'd pm you but I'm new and still have that new user requirements lol :closedeyessmile:

Hey there Harley! Would you be up for a roleplay based on this picture?

I'd pm you but I'm new and still have that new user requirements lol :closedeyessmile:

Hey there!!

I’m currently only looking for some anime rps but if that changes I’ll send you a message! Best of luck and welcome to the site!

hi, idk if you’re still looking for a rp partner but i’d love to do a black clover rp with you! ^__^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back