• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Black Butler RP

She couldn't stop the erratic pounding of her heart, which really should've stopped beating a long time ago. She was only concentrating on Sebastian - a kinky and sexy name altogether, that made the whole butler thing ten times more sexier - and how the moved inhumanly - again, they were demons after all - all over the ballroom floor.

"What is he doing?" Ciel sighs, watching the pair dance.

Sebastian pulls Janet closer to him, ever so slightly.

The smell of the human, makes her blink in dismay, but Sebastian held her closer, and she was completely distracted frm hencth forth. His breathing was calm, totally the opposite of hers, and he seemed solely dedicated to this dance. So she too, decided to put some effort in, and comepletely forgot about the boy as she spun gracefully.

As they spun across the dance floor, Elizabeth wandered off again, leaving Ciel alone in the mass of party goers. (DUN DUN DUN!!)

As the song came close to an end, Janet peeked over at the clock. Already ten til midnight? Janet smiled as she realized that this was the first time ever she had lost track of time. She looked up at Sebastian, and it seemed that he too was lost in thought. But just as they stopped dancing, Janet froze along with Sebastian. Thaedore. He was here. Janet looked around quickly, before letting go of Sebastian. "Where's your human?" Janet asked quietly, already knowing the answer. The human was no where in sight, and Janet knew that Thadore would be starving after a long, exhausting journey. Her stomach sank. Oh no.

Sebastian stiffened. "Ciel.." he murmured, then let go of Janet and disappeared into the crowd after his master's scent.

Janet hiked up her skirt and went in the direction of Thaedore's scent. She burst through the doors and rushed to the Mansion's garden, where Thaedore's scent was the strongest. As she neared, the fear in her heart swelled. If that human was eaten, then there would be no end to Sebastian's rage. If she were to remain alive and have some inkling of a furture with Sebastian, she had to act now. She just hoped that she got there in time.

Sebastian got to the gardens first. He saw Ciel cornered by the child daemon, still wearing that mask of defiance he always wore. He saw Sebastian at the entrance too the gardens and smirked.

"Woof," he laughed, even though his face was slightly bloodied.

Sebastian growled and pounced on the child. He was strong, stronger than any human of his size, but he was no match for the full grown daemon. Sebastian could have just sat on the vile beast and be done with it. But he was to gentlemanly for that. So he pinned the child's arms and legs to the ground.

"Are you alright, my lord?" Sebastian asked.

"I am now that you are here, my faithful hound." Ciel laughed again, like an innocent child, and Sebastian had to suppress his glare.

Janet stayed on the outskirts, watching the happenings in the clearing from the outside. She watched patiently as Thaedaore squirmed under the force of Sebastian. "Get off of me, you half-a**ed twit!" Thaedore growled, his face reddening. Janet let a sly smile over come her face as she watched Sebastian's reaction.

Sebastian released one of the child's arms and slapped him once, sharply, across the face.

"It would do you well to close your mouth and cease this string of profanities before my master orders you torn from limb to limb."

Janet stepped out and folded her arms. "Then order him to do it already." Janet smiled. "It really should be easy since he already harmed you." Janet said, gesturing to the wounds that Ciel had on his face.

Ciel smiled at the female daemon. A sweet, innocent, childlike smile. "Dispose of the garbage, Sebastian."

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian says. He takes the child and carries him upside down out of the garden area, kicking and screaming the whole way.

As Sebastian leaves, Janet takes out a hankerchief. She approaches the child slowly, and crouches down, holding the hankerchief out to the aprehensive boy. "Here. You look like a mess." She said sternly, but in a motherly way.

Ciel carefully takes the handkerchief from her, warily staring at her face as he cleans the blood from his own.

Sebastian skillfully hog ties the child daemon, and leaves him in a dark alley way, gagged.

Janet smiled as the boy wiped his face, and stood up. "Well... I'll probably should go." Janet said, turning away from the child."Until next time, child."

"Don't call me that," Ciel scowls. "My name is Ciel. Ciel Phantomhive."

Sebastian returns just in time to see Janet stands.

Janet smiles mischieviously as Sebastian. "This is quite the human you have." She said. lookingback at the child. "Ciel Phantomhive, huh? What an interesting name..." She mused, tapping her chin. She then looked back at Sebastian, and gave a quick flirtatious wave, before moving with inhuman speed and disappearing from sight.

"Who the hell was that?" Ciel growls.

"A very fine young woman of my species," Sebastian replies smoothly. "I do not think you are fit to return to the ball my lord. If you wish, I shall take care of the problem while you travel back to the manor."

Ciel waves his hand dismissively. "Fine."

Ciel begin to travel back in the carriage as Sebastian reenters the party and sniffs out Mr. Valentina-Smith.

Janet approached the alley way where Sebastian had disposed of Thaedore, and entered. She crouched down to look Thaedore in the eye. He was crying and whimpering, and his face was bruised and battered, but he would survive. Janet shook her head and picked him up by the curly hair. He cried more, but when he met her eyes, he stopped. "You're an insolent brat, you know that?" Janet growed, her eyes flashing a bright golden color.

Sebastian found the man, poisoned his drink with an herb he found in the gardens, then ran back to the manor, all the while thinking of the female daemon.

"I see you had a got time at the ball, Janet my dear." A cold voice whispered in Janet's ear, making her freeze with fright. Thaedore had a smug expression on his face as he saw Janet's fright, but she did not care. All she cared about, was the fact that her worst fear was standing behind her.

"Damian." She said as she slowly turned to see his face.

Sebastian helps Ciel into his night clothes, and covers him with his duvet, then begins preparing for tomorrow.

Janet was thrown into her room by Damian, landing spread on the floor. Her mask broke and fell, and her hair fell down lik a waterfall down her shoulders. She supported herself with her arms, and turned to give Damian a dirty look, but he just smirked and turned, slamming and locking the doors behind him. Janet cursed and pushed herself up, off the ground. "I hate him..." She growled.

Sebastian roams the halls of the manor, making sure everything is in order. He tries to relax, but the image of the female- no, Janet, keep plaguing him. He decided he's going to go look for her. He travels back to them manor where the ball was held and tracks her scent to the apartment (I'm assuming since you didn't say). Going through the front door would be to brash, so he opted for sneaking in one of the windows.

Last edited by a moderator:
(nah, its fine) Janet took off her long stockings and her shoes, and placed them back in her closet. She then out her mask away, and her hair pins, letting her curly hair flow beautifully down. She unbuttoned her blouse and put that away, and when she came to the corset, she found it extremely difficult to untie without assistance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back