• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Black Butler RP

"You are aware that besides miles of country land, the only thing down this road is my master's manor, correct? I can guess easily enough."

Janet was baffled that she was stupid enough to forget where she was going, and she snarled in embarassment. That demon had a special curse on her that made her forget the entire world. Her flushed face made her even more embarassed as she glowered at the demon. She hated him. But, she loved the way he made her feel.

Sebastian took this chance to take in the female daemon. She was pleasing enough to the eyes, but he could tell that she was still young. And, she was acting airheaded and stupid, much unlike their kind.

She stared in his eyes for a while, a strong thrist for him burned deep inside her, but she pushed those thoughts away as she rapped on the window of her coachman. "Change of plans, Wallace," She said crisply, all the while keeping eye contact with him. "We're heading to our temprorary home now, as we wait for Master Thaedore." She was replied with a grunt.

"Just remember, young one," Sebastian said. "You are in my jurisdiction. You answer to me." Then he jumped off of the carriage and ran back to the manor before Ciel got out of his lesson.

Janet felt her pride melt away, and she was about to call back out at him, when the carriage started to turn. She sighed lustfully and played with her index finger. At least she had this masquerade ball tonight to look forward too.

Sebastian rolls the cart into his master's study. "You midday meal, my lord, and also the mail." He hands Ciel the stack of letters then begins setting out the food.

"Business letter, business letter.." Ciel mutters. "Oh great." He looks at the envelope with the queen's seal on it, and after a moments hesitation, opens it and reads the letter. "Sebastian, we're going to a ball."

"Marian!" Janet called out imaptiently, looking at her closet expectantly. A maid barged in and bowed clumsily. "Yes, ma'am!" She squeaked nervously. Janet opened her fan regally, faning her face hotily. "Have Wallace know that my carriage needs to be ready promtly at eight," Janet snipped, cursing her fowl day. Ever since her encounter with that demon butler, she had been moody, taking it out on her servants. "Let's just hope this ball goes without a hitch." Janet muttered as Marian rushed out of the room.

Sebastian shows no emotion. "A ball?"

"The man hosting it has sparked the queen's interest. Apparently he is involved in the underground. ATimothy Valentina-Smith."

"I have not heard of him."

"Neither have I. And that's what worries me."

"What time should I have the carriage ready?"

"Eight."

"Yes, my lord."

Janet stood calmly as Marian tightened her corest, intaking sharp breaths when Marian pulled a little too hard. When it was to her desire, Janet held up her hand, and waited for Marian to tie the strings before moving towards her dress. As Marian pulled the skirt over Janet's head, Janet peeked at Marian. "Has there been any news on Thaedore?" Janet asked, turnign around as Marian buttoned her blouse. "No ma'am. He replied quite imaptiently though, that he would not be back until midnight, ma'am." Marian reported as she clumsily buttoned the front of the blouse.

Sebastian fastened the buckles on his master's shoes.

"Is everything to your liking?" He asks, helping Ciel slide off the bed.

"Yes," Ciel runs a hand across his face. "I want to be home early, understood Sebastian?"

"Yes, my lord."

"Tch." Janet clicked her tongue as she entered the carriage. Her thoughts were still plagued by that sexy demon. She scowled, willing herself to forget his broad shoulders, or his entrancing, or his nice a - . What was she thinking?! She bit her lip and played with her index finger. "Why are you so unresistible?" Janet wondered aloud, cursing herself. Well, at least she wouldn't have to be bothered by him tonight...

Sebastian helps Ciel into the carriage, then climbs in himself. Tonight they hired a carriage driver for appearance. Something told him he would see the female daemon tonight, and he would have to tell his master. He sighed. They always ran into trouble when other supernatural beings were involved.

The Great Hall of a mansion owned by a richman was where the Masquerade ball was being held, and it was there where Janet grinned and bore through all of the formalities that were included by being here. At least with all the smells of tasty humans near her she wouldn't be bothered by the demon.

"Do you remember your dancing lessons, Bocchan?" Sebastian smirks as he and Ciel enter the manor.

"Shut up," Ciel growls. "At least Elizabeth isn't here."

"CIIEELL!"

"Speak of the devil, and she shall appear," Ciel sighs and turns to face his fiancé. "Hello Elizabeth."

As Ciel and his sweetheart converse, Sebastian puts his eyes and nose to good use. ... There. A whiff of daemon, amidst all of the human scents.

Janet froze in mid-wave of her fan, her nose twitching erractically. Demon. And with the familair, sweet scent of roses mixed in with the demon scent gave the demon's identity away almost immediately. The butler demon. Janet narrowed her eyes as she glanced around, panicking as she realized everyone was masked. Thank her lucky stars that she was a fairly young demon whom had a sharp nose.

Sebastian didn't have to see someone's face to identify them. He could tell simply by their scent and their mannerisms. That is how he recognized the female daemon, with her graceful walk and albeit pleasurable scent.

"My lord," Sebastian murmured as he slipped away, towards the daemon.

Janet moved swiftly but gracefully through the people, acting calmly, but searching agitatedly. Where could he be?!

Then she felt a demonic prescence behind her. She swiftly turned on her heel to come face to face with the demon.

his_butler_at_the_masquerade_ball_by_libertybella-d5lyerb.jpg

"Hello," he says seductfuly. (can't spell sorry) Might as well use her attraction towards him in a productive manner. "Truthfully, I expected to see you her."

His voice made her quiver, and she sucked in a sharp breath as his intoxicating scent filled her senses. Though the mask obscured his face a little, his eyes were still visible and they made her freeze.

The stuff he did to her should be illegal. She cleared her throat and a mischievious smile took the place of the parted mouth she had. "How wonderful!" She said, folding her fan. "Truthfully for me, I didn't expect you to find me first." She mused, biting her lip.

Janet bit her lip and eyed him warily, but smiled as her eyes glinted with excitement. "It's Janet. Janet Crawford." She said, curtsying. "It's a pleasure to me you." Janet said, locking her eyes with the strange butler demon's.

Her heart fluttered greatl as she took his outstretched almost too eagerly. He guided her through the crowd of people to the dance floor, and she was elated when she turned around to face her.

He gently but firmly placed his other hand on her lower back, and begun to lead her into the dance. He could hear, faintly, the way her heart was dancing around. Not for the first time, he wondered how strange it was that daemons had heartbeats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back