• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Black Butler RP

Before he closed the door, Janet grabbed the handle and leaned in close, her lips brushing against his cheek. "Don't trust Damain." She whispered softly, before turnind and leaving swiftly.

Sebastian coolly closes the door, and thinks about what she had said. Damian was a well known Lord, the owner of many shipping companies, and an active member of the London Underground . Whatever he had to do with this, it was not good.

"That was repulsive." Thaedore spat as Janet entered the carriage. Janet ignored him and sighed as the carriage started moving. If Sebastian was careful, him and his human could escape Damian's clutches. Being his victim is not fun, and she could atest to that. And her precious Sebastian did not deserve that.

Sebastian sniffed the parchment in his hands, detecting noting out of the ordinary on the paper. He brought it to his master's study, laying it on the desk in front of Ciel.

When Janet entered her apartment, she found Damain sitting in her favorite cushioned chair, reading a book from her small lirbrary. He looked up to her, smiling crudely as she closed the door. "You're such an obidient dog, Janet~." He praised, setting the book down. Janet scowled. "I did what you asked, playing your errand boy. Do you have something else, or are you free to leave?" She asked impatiently.

"What is this?" Ciel asked, looking up from his work.

"Papers from Lord Damian."

"What does he want?"

"Read and find out."

Damian smiled. "Nothing, I guess..." He replied, standing and putting the book back on it's shelf. Before he walked out however, he grabbed her arm and pulled her close, invading her personal space rather uncomfortably. "I really hope that Lord Phantomhive appreciates what you brought for him...!" Damian cooed in her ear, his lips touching her ear softly. Janet froze at the contact, and tenses. What does he mean...? Janet thought as Damian shut her door.

(FIND SOMETHING OUT I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!)

Janet sat in her chair, holding the book, but not reading. 'The letter.... What was in it?' she pondered. THen it came to her. "Oh no....!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back