• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom black butler/kuroshitsuji rp search ✨

kitpu

мooncнιld.
okay so!! typically i'm known to play as ciel whenever i do roleplay kuro...i've had experience writing for him for over 4 years now, and used to run a roleplay blog! i'm pretty open to pairings, but am certainly also open to roleplays devoid of shipping themes. you simply have to ask. while i'm used to playing him, i could i think pretty easily adapt to writing other characters from the fandom. please feel free to talk to me either here or in pm if you're interested in pursuing a plotted paragraph-style roleplay with me!! <3 have a good day!

I don't know if you're still interested, but I do have a plot. Of course, there would be OCs and since it's based within the anime, there may be some characters or things you might be against if you have also read the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back