• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tulvilag

Hi!

You can call me Ren and I’m 25.

There is an idea I am craving to try out for a long time, maybe here I will find RP partners who will be willing to try it out with me!

There is a RP game called World of Darkness which is like a Gothic-Punk interpretation of our world where you RolePlay either as a supernatural being [Like a Vampire or a Werewolf] or even a human who is aware of the existence of the supernatural beings.

I’m also a big fan of Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji, I am following the manga but I also seen the anime. I keep thinking it would be very interesting to have a plot based on Black Butler but that is taking place in the World of Darkness and I am dying to try it out.

I’m looking for other Black Butler fans who would like to try this, you don’t need to know this system since I can be your guide and explain to you what is important.

I prefer to RP as Sebastian, Undertaker, Joker, William T. Spears, and Ronald Knox but I can try out others as well. I am very OC-Friendly and I also can try out Doubling too!

It should go without saying but I’m LGBTQIA+ -Friendly (I’m Enby).

Hello!!!
I would be rather interested honestly !! Black butler is my First anime and i would love writing something similar !! Please pm me if you are still searching :0

Hi there!
I'm down to roleplay Black Butler, especially with the new setting! I'm all caught up on the anime (hooray for the new season!!) and the manga as well, so let me know who you'd want me to play for you!

Hi there!
I'm down to roleplay Black Butler, especially with the new setting! I'm all caught up on the anime (hooray for the new season!!) and the manga as well, so let me know who you'd want me to play for you!
I sent you a DM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back