• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Bite or Flight (Semi-Lit to Novella)

IndoWriter

Character A is not your average Joe, since the average Joe wouldn't be a college freshman starting out his first year. No, he is merely a strapping young lad with an eternal pep in his step, an irritating need to get on everyone's good side, and puppy dog eyes he can weaponize at any given time. As happy as he seems, his means of affording an apartment by himself are incredibly low--so low that he seeks out a bizarre deal that caught his eye in the newspaper. Apparently some complexes are up for two people to pay a split bill, provided that they're in the same area for however long they intend to be there. He has no problem with this-- there hasn't been a man or woman alive he couldn't befriend.

Character B isn't your average Jane; though she is your average vampire. With an eye-catching appearance, sarcasm sharp enough to kill an elephant, a constant internal struggle to not bite everything with a heartbeat and a scowl that can be weaponized at any moment, she is someone not many would dare associate with. However, being unable to avoid college thanks to her parents means that eventually she'll have to associate with others. B decides it'll save her a lot of money and trouble she just partners her way into an Apartment with someone. While she was hoping it would be someone just as distant as her, fate slaps her with her polar opposite-- Character A.

It doesn't help that A is insanely delicious looking and that A clearly thinks she's the most beautiful thing on the planet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Not much to say about me other than I write three paragraphs at a minimum, appreciate OOC chatting, would appreciate detailed writers and that I have no problem playing either character! Also, the gifs are just for show and not the actual characters--they could both be girls if you like, though M/M isn't me. Feel free to come to me with plot suggestions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back