• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bite Me CS

FireMaiden

Grade A Bitch
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/bite-me-ic.348357/
So, real quick, the roles are gonna be like any other Zombie Rp. There's gonna be Medics, Runners, Hunters, a Leader, etc* There's no role limits except the Leader, which is only one. Obviously.

[Image Here]
Name:

*Nickname:

Appearance:

Role:

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

*Bio:

Equipment:

Other

Last edited:
eunah-jeong-20151010-19.jpg
eunah-jeong-20151010-19 (1).jpg
Name: Oliva Harper

*Nickname: Guardian, Harper, Cap

Appearance:
Olivia stands at 5'9, rather tall for a woman. She has an athletic, hourglass figure which she shows off with how she dresses. Her hair is a light chestnut brown, which is normally up in a bun, her eyes are candy apple green, and her skin is slightly tanned. She's normally seen in a lightweight hoodie paired with a crop top, skinny jeans and combat boots.

Role: Leader, kinda

Personality:
Olivia is a rather straight forward, and easy to figure out. She's kind, caring, and more than loyal to her friends and family. Being and Ex Military Sniper, she also has a sense of duty, so she took on the Leader role when the previous one disappeared. And she isn't afraid of doing whatever is takes to survive.

Strengths:
  • Marksmen
  • Trained in Hand To Hand Combat
  • Physical and Mentally Strong
  • Gymnast
Weaknesses:
  • Over-Protective
  • Risk Taker
  • Nervous Eater
*Bio: TBR

Equipment: A bolt action hunting rifle with a sniper scope, a machete, a baseball bat, and a small pistol sidearm.

Other:

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_nrm0eiCpQt1qdvqgg_540.png

tumblr_nqj8skgQYR1qe3rwko1_1280.png

Name: Calvin O'Hare

*Nickname: Red

Appearance:
  • Hair Color: Red
  • Eye Color: Hazel
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 195 lbs.
Role: Berserker

Personality:

Strengths:
  • Physically strong
  • Immunity to bites
  • Loyal-ish
  • Empathetic
  • Kind
Weaknesses:
  • Stubborn
  • Has a short temper
  • Somewhat easy to manipulate
  • Self-preserving
  • Paranoid
Equipment:

P8t5f_d.jpg

sawed-off-shotgun2.jpg

high-standard-M1911A1-Government-45-ACP-Left-Side-661x496.jpg
Red is pretty old school. And if there is something he can't go without, it's tunes. Good thing he has mastered the art of mixtaping.

1979_tpsl2_2.1404231268.jpg
Other:

Theme:

Last edited:
img_1761.png
Name: Samuel Jacobs

*Nickname: Sammy J

Appearance: Samuel is 5' 6" with a weak physic and lanky limbs he has a scar on his neck as well

Role: Scavenger

Personality: Samuel is a kind, paranoid and a guy who will shoot for the stars to him loyalty is everything and if he or his friends aren't loyal he will make it his job to fix that..

Strengths: he is fast, quiet, and knows where to look for supplies

Weaknesses: he is paranoid and is prone to take risks and flee from danger

Equipment: a small combat knife and .45 Magnum

ae5f60f49d7661242ede053f6c422ae8--character-design-references-character-reference.jpg

Name: Juno Fields

*Nickname: JuneBug or June

Appearance: Juno is 6'5" and on the skinny side but still is muscular. He wears literally what the picture shows with some blue jeans and some fucked up converse.

Role: Medic

Personality: Juno is a sarcastic person( kind of like april from parks and rec ) but still has loving moments. He's kind of like a cat, he sometimes if fun to be around and sometimes he's a dick.

Strengths: Superb medical knowledge, likes animals especially cats

Weaknesses: Very blunt, keeps his emotions at front

Equipment: A backpack with a first aid kit and he carries a pocket knife. Jerry is also in the backpack.

Other: Has a pet kitten he keeps in his backpack. His name is Jerry.
DSC04013.jpg

ae5f60f49d7661242ede053f6c422ae8--character-design-references-character-reference.jpg

Name: Juno Fields

*Nickname: JuneBug or June

Appearance: Juno is 6'5" and on the skinny side but still is muscular. He wears literally what the picture shows with some blue jeans and some fucked up converse.

Role: Medic

Personality: Juno is a sarcastic person( kind of like april from parks and rec ) but still has loving moments. He's kind of like a cat, he sometimes if fun to be around and sometimes he's a dick.

Strengths: Superb medical knowledge, likes animals especially cats

Weaknesses: Very blunt, keeps his emotions at front

Equipment: A backpack with a first aid kit and he carries a pocket knife. Jerry is also in the backpack.

Other: Has a pet kitten he keeps in his backpack. His name is Jerry.
DSC04013.jpg

We haven't started yet. Please go and delete your post.

upload_2017-7-15_13-39-57.jpeg
Name: John Stappleton

*Nickname: J

Appearance: 6'7 280 lbs wears jeans and a dark green t-shirt

Role: Hunter

Personality: Kind-hearted but keeps to himself, (I hate making up personalities XD)

Strengths:
Strong
loyal
protective
trained from military
very observant

Weaknesses:
put others before himself
trust issues

*Bio: being a trained military soldier, he can keep is own in a fight. Tries to be a hero at any moment possible

Equipment: Backpack full of supplies, a machete, and a 9mm handgun

(I'm Sorry. This character sheet sucks XD. used to making ones with magical characters)

Name: Grant Collier

*Nickname: Grant

Appearance:
forchar2.jpg

Role: Scavenger/Navigator

Personality:
Grant is a smiling face on a frowning apocalypse. He didn't have a lot left when things went South, so he didn't lose much, if anything a new slate was perfect, not his first choice to getting one, but it's one nontheless. He's always there for small talk or a witty response. He's not the best at following orders ,he's the one who colors a little outside the lines, but not enough to do the opposite of what you said. It's like what you've said, but with some added features. He's not the best at reading people's emotions so if you're really pissed he may think you're sarcastic, or not even realise you're pissed. He's got a great sense of direction, and because he has it, he actually follows the stereotype of not asking for directions because I'm a guy, because he is the directions. He's also very observant, and can notice if that lampshade was a different color yesterday, and if that pillow was on the other side of the couch. When it comes to killing people, he's reluctant to, but if it's self-defense, then all bets are off the table. He's not the bes fighter but he has skill with a knife. He had just joined the army as an artillery crewman, so strength he wasn't lacking, however guns aren't his strong suit. Leave him to the knifes, he also has basic medical training, a gunshot wound he can bandage.

Strengths: Observant, resourceful, good sense of direction, charismatic

Weaknesses: Doesn't read emotions well, not skilled with firearms, not the best at following orders completely

*Bio: Eh, I'll let it roleplay itself out

Equipment: Sharpened kitchen knife, cloth to be used as bandages, compass, map of the area torn in the West area, and a couple water bottles, granola bar.

Other: Nah, that's it.

62efe2215ca95f5d68e93dcf3a8e9df2.jpg

Name:
Luna Moon
Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual
Role:
Runner/Medic

Strengths:
Music
Flexibility
Speed/Endurance
Agile
Intelligent
Her mother was a doctor
Was studying in school to be a nurse

Weaknesses:

Overly Curious
Hates to ordered around
Does not do well around gunshots

Personality:
Luna is one to have a hard shell. She makes it difficult to get to know anything gentle about her, and would rather be seen as a hormonal and harsh female. Luna was always a careless person, with little loved ones in her life. She cared nothing for anyone other than her sister Layla and her mother at the start of the apocalypse , both of whom disappeared. Until, after encountering certain people, Luna will come to show her soft side. She begins to reveal more of her inside and her true, deepest thoughts. All in all, Luna is one to lightly insult a person she cares about, and bluntly address one she doesnt know. However crude she may seem to be at first glance, she is a softie for animals and cannot stand to idly stand by while someone is hurt.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f696f3332735a654f5f3638716d513d3d2d3238313335363137352e313435663635383764383137316362343139333133333139323139362e676966

Bio:
TBD
Equipment:
Carries a backpack on her back that consists of medical supplies and herbs.

Last edited:
Name: Angelo
Nickname: Iunno
Appearance:
Ezreal_7.jpg

Role:
Engineer/Hacker/Tech dude
Personality:
Arrogant, Cynical, Bold, Manipulative, Reserved
Strengths:
+Decent aim with small fire arms
+Decent at close quarters combat
+Knows basic medical knowledge
+Can run relatively fast
+Is an expert at gadgets, technology and whatnot
+Knows about cars
+Can act pretty well
+Very intelligent
+Can plan pretty well
Weaknesses:
-Distrustful
-Weak in terms of physical strength
-He ignores advice sometimes
-Hates fire
-Light sleeper (depends on how you see it)
-Very susceptible to addiction
*Bio:

Equipment:
+Backback
+Laptop + chargers
+Phone
+Cables
+Small Tools
+Knife
+A Glock 20
+39 bullets
+3 Cans of fish
+1 bottle of water
+1 bottle of Pepsi

Other
That will be all. I know that the apocalypse just began. but i rather write all the equipment here so that people get a good idea of what im gonna have along with me without them having to read my character packing them individually.

maxresdefault.jpg

Name: Abigail Redmond

*Nickname: Abby

Appearance: Abby is a red head with a average figure and the smallest outfit of the zombie apocalypse 4' 11"

Role: Hunter (not a fan of her role but still does It)

Personality: Abby is a hot headed, bitchy, flirty, power hungry girl she will do anything to get her way even let others die she is cold blooded at the least

Strengths: she can run away... that's really all the good she can do...

Weaknesses: Power hungry,...Single and still looking..., not strong, and not loyal

Equipment: a purse with water food and a sharp nail file

(Is this still open? I read through the posts and can see it's well underway, but how would you feel about a character coming in late?)

(yeah its a little crazy since the 'owner' of this rp is kinda off duty so yeah...)

ec5d8f39cb15d0cb41f33633b02d9526.jpg

Sidney Clarke

"Sid Vicious"

Appearance: Sid is average height, with a similarly average build. He's scarred and weathered, and bares a crude tattoo of a wolf on his right forearm (the sign of the raider group he was a part of). He keeps his tattoo hidden under a band wrapped around his forearm.

Role: Mechanic (Used to be a Raider).

Personality: In general Sid is a calm and thoughtful man. But, he is also a broken man. He suffers from moments of insanity. He can become confused, be filled with anger, or become completely disoriented. When these moments hit, they last no more than a few minutes, but can sometimes leave Sid in complete disarray.

Strengths: He is strong, fast, and agile.
He can fight well with his bare hands, knives, and other handheld weapons.
He gets along well with others.
He can repair vehicles, radios, weapons, and other mechanical and electrical devices.

Weaknesses: He suffers from random moments of insanity.
He has very poor skills with guns.
He is marked by "The Pack" (a large group of raiders). Most who know The Pack will dislike him, distrust him, and possibly want to kill or imprison him.
He has no medical skills.

*Bio: Sid was just a normal guy, working 9 to 5 at a local Auto Shop, fixing cars. When shit hit the fan, he found himself completely unprepared. All he could do, all he was capable of, was stay where he was. His girlfriend - by some miracle - found him living in the Auto Shop (almost completely starved). She saved him, and the two then banned together. They struggled, but still they survived, and most importantly they were together.

After some time, however, the two found themselves being hunted by raiders. When they were caught, the two were forced to join the group; it was join or die. Joining was more than just getting the tattoo though, you had to prove yourself loyal. They did whatever they had to. Eventually though, it wore on the minds of both, and they began to succumb to the ways of The Pack. When Sid's girlfriend finally lost it, completely, he knew he had to leave.

(the rest will be revealed in story)

Equipment: A large knife, a water canteen, and a wood axe.

Other​

Attachments

• ec5d8f39cb15d0cb41f33633b02d9526.jpg
    ec5d8f39cb15d0cb41f33633b02d9526.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 0
Name: Terry Ludwig

*Nickname: 'Sargent Ludwig'

Appearance:cortes-de-pelo-2015-hombres-maduros.jpg

Role: Leader (of his family)

Personality:( since I am writing a few people I will let the rp change and mold the characters I make)

Strengths: he is a strategist and he can kick some ass if needed

Weaknesses: have military 'flashback' yet have never set foot on a battle field and he is old

Equipment: he has a combat knife and lives of the nature and what he can find so he has no food on him just the knife

Name: Cherry Ludwig

Nickname: Fruity

Appearance:4131bb07543fcd9813bf3c8f2403d1e0.jpg

Role: Caretaker

Personality: (as said in other Character)

Strengths: Brave fearless and can fend for herself

Weaknesses: uncaring, has no trust and is very rude

Equipment: Bloody lead pipe cans of soup and 2 water bottles

(I guess PortugalTM PortugalTM is in charge now so i'll wait)

Name: Terry Ludwig

*Nickname: 'Sargent Ludwig'

Appearance:View attachment 340362

Role: Leader (of his family)

Personality:( since I am writing a few people I will let the rp change and mold the characters I make)

Strengths: he is a strategist and he can kick some ass if needed

Weaknesses: have military 'flashback' yet have never set foot on a battle field and he is old

Equipment: he has a combat knife and lives of the nature and what he can find so he has no food on him just the knife

Name: Cherry Ludwig

Nickname: Fruity

Appearance:View attachment 340361

Role: Caretaker

Personality: (as said in other Character)

Strengths: Brave fearless and can fend for herself

Weaknesses: uncaring, has no trust and is very rude

Equipment: Bloody lead pipe cans of soup and 2 water bottles

(I guess PortugalTM PortugalTM is in charge now so i'll wait)
Okay then. Well yeah, but you said family? Do they have any kids?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back