• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bit of a wild idea

defenderofberk

And... We're doomed. Fun times.
Hi everyone, it’s me, Defenderofberk!

First of all, thanks for coming to check out my thread! Hopefully something will catch your eye and if so, leave a comment below or PM me. I’d also like to hear any ideas you might have, so don’t be afraid to bring something to the table no matter how bizarre it is; the worst I can say is no!

Secondly, I wanted to promise you all that despite some of my arguments in the various community forums, I’m actually pretty laid back in real life. I do ask a lot of questions, put forward suggestions and generally like to chat though, so I’d prefer if you were okay with that. It’s just a preference though, I understand some people are pretty shy or having trouble expressing themselves.

So why am I actually here? Well like the title says I’m up for something a little different, so here goes:

What if instead of writing a linear plot with a beginning, middle and an end, we wrote short story segments that had the potential to go further? We could pitch an idea and characters to each other and just begin with no great idea about where it’s going to go. Ever wanted to write your favorite OC fighting some big bad but the story never gets that far? Now’s your chance! Want to write a tragic betrayal between two madly in love characters? Let’s go!

Of course, this will require a lot of brainstorming and communication to work, but I’m willing to give it a go. There are some things to bear in mind though:

• Even if this is just casual writing, I’d like at least a paragraph written with reasonable grammer per post if possible.
  • I can’t write fxf to save my life.
  • I’m willing to chat on discord and role play on google docs if that’s your preference. No sex scenes though, that’s not what I’m looking for here.
  • I’m very bored with high school/college concepts, but if you have something unusual I’ll consider it.
  • I don’t role play anime, so although I’m willing to do crossovers, it will have to be with something I’m vaguely familiar with (see below).
Fandoms I’m a willing to try:
  • Warhammer fantasy
  • Harry Potter (honestly I’m a little bored of this but I’ll give it a shot if it’s outside hogwarts)
  • Deep Space 9
  • ACOTAR/TOG
  • Hannibal (Books/Movies)
  • Kill Bill
  • I am number 4 (it’s been ages so I’m really rusty, but I like the concept)
  • The Lost Boys (film with Vampire David)
  • Batman (Possibly)
Just ask about any others that come to mind!

Genre:
Anything but Sci fi, accurate historical, KRP, anime or heavy LGBTQ themes is fine by me! I like both darker and lighter themed stories, so pitch me your ideas!

Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back