• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Bishri City] Sowing the Seed of Love

Islwyn Meadhra
uSlu8FB.png

She was glad to hear the cat switching to Common. Between all the violent hissing sounds of a panicked Calliope speaking Beastial from before and the actual words right now, she had a clear preference. “A barn?” She was a bit surprised. Out of all places, she'd not expect a barn to be the one that'd get suggested. Still... “That sounds like a lovely idea~ I guess we'll have to bring out the bedrolls again.”

Keone Nagendra
awldLOf.png

“Hmmm.... I don't know. Sounds like it might get cold at night.” She replied, not looking forwards to the lack of fire-place, until she had a brilliant idea. “Unless I can get both the rugs and the coiling agreement.” She stated, doing the mental maths of rugs + Islwyn + bedroll = warm place.

That said, she did wonder about another thing. “I'm a bit surprised though, I sort-off expected Euthalia to get some formal complaint or something from that other Cardinal, trying to stop the procedures last-minute.”

Islwyn sighed. “Well, they did try to stop it...” She wasn't sure how to bring it, so she figured she might as well be blunt. “Some bastard tried to hook Euthalia up with the wrong Heart's Seed, some gnarly looking gross thing. The circle mentioned that might've killed her or altered her personality, so I'm glad we realised it in time and managed to locate her actual Heart's Seed.” She was lost in thought for a moment. “Either way, it seems like not everyone is willing to forgive her just yet, despite her punishment having been officially revoked.”

Calliope
orange short hair blue eyes cat girl fantasy adventure  vestments s-1018298499.png
Mentions: Elvario Elvario
Languages: Common | <Beastial>
Calliope blushed embarrassed for a moment. "I know it sounds strange, but I believe the soil quality is what we're after, mmhhmm. At least, from my limited understanding of what exactly she's looking for, mmhhmm. And it's very close, mmhhmm." She perked up at Islwyn and Keone's response. "Of course, mmhhmm! You can use the new rugs, mmhhmm! I still have my bed roll with Mirabelle, mmhhmm. I can grab it once we're there, mmhhmm." She began to head out to check on Euthalia, when Keone and Islwyn started to discuss the events. Calliope paused at the door and her heart sunk, fear on her face. She didn't say anything, just stood by the door listening, until Islwyn finished, then cleared her expression and stepped out into the garden. She approached Euthalia slowly, not wanting to disturb her, merely to see for herself that she was alright.

1694199074235.png
Applegrove, Just Outside Bishri
Afternoon
Calliope led them out of the city, toward the small community she had brought Mirabelle to the previous evening. The forest and growth was heavy here, with lots of old trees and a blanket of greenery along the ground. The settlement was comprised of many small houses that seemed to blend in with the greenery of the forest, some even being formed straight into larger trees or rocks. They passed through a section of the town before Calliope pointed out the building to the others. It was an old structure, probably an elvish barn at one point, but little more than walls and a roof at this point. But the trees cleared up near it, allowing a fair bit of sunlight to reach it, and the sound of a nearby stream could be heard. She made sure the others were set before going to retrieve Mirabelle. As she and the horse approached, she was met by a Dwarvish woman, inquiring about the groups presence. Calliope explained vaguely and offered a small bit of coin, which was gladly accepted. She had had many such exchanges on the road in her travels.

She set her cart up in a corner of the barn and spent much of the day, checking ingredients, examining her journal and other reading materials, lost in thought and concentration. She seldom spoke, except when prompted and checked on Euthalia often. That evening she offered to head into the main part of town to get food for everyone, her normal cheery smile on her face, but an air of worry poked through. As the deep of night finally set in, she illuminated the lanterns on her cart to give them all some light until they decided to sleep. She laid for a long time trying to sleep unsuccessfully, before dragging a blanket to go sit near Euthalia again, passing out sometime after midnight.

Last edited:
Euthalia Apricot
Sheet.

Euthalia had been feeling exhausted all the way through. The trip through the barn was a blur. She recalled being supported whilst walking over to the cart and getting on with some effort. What else? She wasn't sure. She just dragged herself to a good rooting spot and gave a deep sigh of relief. It'd take some while to get her energy back, but at least she'd be whole again. A full Fae, a magic user, a true Sylvari and Nymph. That's what she was becoming again, through this exhausting process. It made the pain and exhaustion a lot more bearable. She'd give a weak chuckle upon seeing Calliope arrive again. “You know you don't have to come check up on me so often. I don't think I'll be leaving this spot for a while, after all~” She'd stated at some point, mustering the strength to sound a bit stronger than she felt, as to not worry her friends too much.

Islwyn Meadhra
uSlu8FB.png

On the topic of friends, Iswlyn had shown one surprising behaviour. She'd barely touched her booze all day and still hadn't done so. Instead, she'd been pacing around, going on short hikes or asking Calliope about her potions and craft. Part of it seemed to be a way to distract herself, another was some genuine interest. All in all, however, it was clear her mind wasn't fully at it.

Keone Nagendra
awldLOf.png

Keone was more relaxed, overall, as she'd spent some time admiring her trinkets, lazing around in the sun and slithering around the town's small marketplace for a bit. She'd even been staring at Mirabelle for a bit, potentially debating if it'd be possible for her to 'ride' that horse by curling around it, wondering if it'd panic if she tried so. Luckily enough, she hadn't pulled through with that idea and had instead just reminded Iswlyn of their arrangement as the evening was setting.

Calliope
fantasy adventure merchant cat girl adult orange short hair blue eyes shop s-1534958821.png
Languages: Common | <Beastial>​

The next morning, the sound of birds caused Calliope to stir under the blanket. She sat up and wiped the sleep from her eyes, letting out a yawn she couldn't hold in. "G-good morning, mmhhmm..." She stretched and looked up toward the trees, hoping to catch a glimpse of the birds singing their morning song. It suddenly occurred to her that she had been 'caught' as she had not intended to stay out all night long. "S-sorry, mmhhmm. I know I don't need to constantly be chaecking on you, mmhhmm. I'm just nervous, mmhhmm..." She let out a sigh, then quickly backtracked her words. "N-not that there is any reason to be nervous, mmhhmm! I... I just get nervous often, mmhhmm." She leaned back on her palms, still looking out at the trees on the other side of the stream. "I didn't think there would be any danger here, of all places, mmhhmm. I'm no stranger to large cities and I know they have their sides to avoid, but I never imagined something like that would happen, mmhhmm." She took a deep breath of the cool forest air, then had a look of realization. "O-oh, sorry, you're supposed to be resting, mmhhmm. I-I won't disturb you too much, mmhhmm." She let out a deep breath and smiled. "Perrrhaps I shall go and pick up breakfast for the others, mmhhmm. That might help take my mind off things, mmhhmm. How are you feeling today, by the way, hhhmmm?" She turned to Euthalia and her eyes went wide.

Euthalia Apricot

yC4rvsN.png

Heavily self-edited AI generated stuff.
Mentions: Calliope StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal

She'd had a good night's sleep. So good, in fact, that when the first rays of the sun fell upon her face, she could feel it. Her Heart's Seed was working again. Magic had seeped back into her veins, allowing her to take on the form she used to have. She didn't really have a mirror, but she could feel her magic doing its work, making her feel more refreshed and more refined. Yes, she was truly growing back to how she used to be, literally so, to a degree. With a combined [Magic E, Flora/Tree Affinity E and Nature E], she was able to make herself bloom again. She'd almost forgotten what it was like to adorn herself in flowers.

That's when she realised Calliope was still there, as she could feel the cat stir. “Good morning~” She spoke, feeling great. Tired, perhaps, for the transformation she'd gone through, but a good kind of tired. Her voice was a tad bit more playful than usual, sounding a bit akin to Islwyn.

“Ah, there's no need to be nervous silly~” She replied, feeling like she could finally say that and truly mean it. “I'm feeling great! Well, tired, but great!” She replied with a smile.

In fact, she felt a tad bit more courageous, as she weaved together her magic again, [Magic E, Flora/Tree Affinity E and Nature E] to grow a small bouquet of red tulips.

il_fullxfull.3674817035_spx9.jpg

“It's not much, but I'd like to dedicate the first flowers I grow with my re-found magic to you~” She spoke, as she handed Calliope the flowers.

Calliope
short orange hair blue eyes cat ears girl fantasy formal vestments adventure kin s-3753638014.png

Calliope stared dumbfounded. This was Euthalia, she was sure of it, but something about her seemed different. And not just the shift in appearance, but a new vigor and bounce in her attitude. "Euthalia, hhhmmm? You look..." She momentarily froze, a thousand thoughts rushing through her mind at once. She couldn't say beautiful could she? That would imply she wasn't already beautiful, which she was. But a lesser word, like vibrant would seem disengenuine, which it would be, because she wanted to say beautiful. But she couldn't let Euthalia know she thought she was beautiful. That would be too embarrassing. But if she sat here silent and staring much longer, she'd seem like she was struggling to find something positive to say, when in reality, she couldn't think of anything but positive things to say. But she was tired and things had been good lately, even if they were scary. Now wasn't the time to cower. "You look beautiful, Euthalia, mmhhmm. The flowers are a wonderful touch, mmhhmm." She smiled warmly at the Sylvari, her face changing to surprise as Euthalia held out the bouquet. She took it happily and sniffed the flowers. "They are wonderful, thank you, mmhhmm." She looked back at the Sylvari with mild concern. "And you are certain, everything is fine, hhhmmm? No adverse or unusual effects, hhhmmm?"

Last edited:
Euthalia Apricot

yC4rvsN.png

Her smile widened at the dumbfounded look on the cat's face. “It's a fair bit different, isn't it?” She'd ask with a smile, knowing full well how much of a transformation she must've undergone after her magic returned to her. That smile only widened when Calliope complimented her as outright as she did. “Oh my, thank you~ That means a lot, coming from you!” She was glad that Calliope liked her new looks, more so than she expected she'd be. Just the same, she felt more joy from seeing her flowers accepted than she thought she would. Were her emotions somehow heightened as well? It could be so. Perhaps there was more to it, however, she'd have to figure it in due time.

For now, she shook her head. “No side effects at all, just tired and hungry. I'll probably de-root and try again a bit further. The soil here is great, but I'll admit it can't keep up with my current appetite~” She spoke, joking a bit about things that only a fellow plant-based being might be able to fully understand. “Thanks having been there.” She suddenly spoke. “It means a lot to me.” She wasn't sure why, but she felt an overwhelming urge to say this. Was it her Heart's Seed telling her to do this? Perhaps. “And for still being there, of course.” She added, with a smile, as she fell silent and gazed into Calliope's eyes, trying to process her own thoughts and feelings.

Calliope
short orange hair blue eyes cat girl fantasy adventure vestments s-528626495.png
Languages: Common | <Beastial>
Calliope beamed at Euthalia's words, smiling wide and warm. "Of, course, mmhhmm. I am happy to be here, mmhhmm. I will be for as long as you'll have me, mmhhmm." She was about to say something else when her stomach let out a loud growl, and she turned red in embarrassment. "I-I should probably take care of that before it gets worse, mmhhmm. But I won't be gone long and I'll continue to check on you, mmhhmm. Please, don't try to move to a new spot with out one of us to help you, you're supposed to be resting, mmhhmm. I'll let Islwyn know when I pass through the barn, mmhhmm." She smelled the flowers again, beaming happily once more and waving before walking back to the barn. She placed her flowers in a flask of water on her cart, and grabbed her purse. She informed the others of what was happening and headed into town to pick up breakfast for them all.

She spent most of her day checking on Euthalia and chatting a bit each time, and continuing to work at her cart, though she seemed in a much brighter mood than the previous day, often looking at or sniffing the flowers Euthalia gave her. After dinner that evening, she once again returned to sit near Euthalia. The clouds have cleared up and the sky is empty and vast, with stars spread out in every direction as far as can be seen through the canopy. "It is a nice evening out, mmhhmm. The sky is beautiful and the air is pleasant, mmhhmm. It's moments like these that made me love living on the road, mmhhmm. You don't get a view like this from the room of an inn, mmhhmm."

Euthalia Apricot

yC4rvsN.png

She'd moved over a few times, feeling almost bad about how much she was taking from the soil at this rate. Even so, it did wonders for making her feel better and for her to regain more of her energy. Alas, the cat had other means through which she needed to feed herself, otherwise they could've enjoyed the soil here together. “You're right, the view is beautiful.” She replied to Calliope, as she started to fall deeper and deeper into thought. “Now that I've got my old form and magic back... perhaps I could show you to one of my favourite spots in all of the See, one day...” She stated, going through the necessary motions to execute that plan in her mind. “One day...” She repeated, coming to the conclusion that it'd be difficult, but not impossible.

Calliope
short orange hair blue eyes cat girl fantasy adventure merchant potions plants s s-4237238166.png

Calliope smiled at Euthalia's suggestion, a slight breeze blowing her hair as she stared at the night sky. "I would like that, mmhhmm. There are places I would love for you to see with me, too, mmhhmm." She took a deep breath of the cool night air and smiled happily. Despite the worry of the past seeral days, this trip had been quite a pleasant one. Calliope felt like she had grown a little closer to Euthalia and the others, and she had gotten to experience a traditional Fae city, a new experience, as uninviting as that had been.

1695897283551.pngSouthern Edge of Bishri, Airship Port and Customs
Early morning
The two fae, two beasts, and a horse and cart boarded an airship, making themselves comfortable as it begin it's ascent into the morning sky. As it enters a cloud, vanishing from the sight of the city far below, a figure cloaked in a long silvery garment enters an alley way. He approaches another similarly guised person and accepts a small case, opening it to reveal a thorny gnarled Heart's Seed. The two speak for a moment, before the silver adorned man drops the Seed unceremoniously and stomps on it, crushing it against the pavement. He tosses the box aside and steps out of the alley, heading toward the City Center.

Results Screen
Narrator Recommendations

- Euthalia
- Title - [Reborn] - character has suffered through an ordeal and emerged stronger on the other side with a new sense of appreciation and understanding. They are more likely to show kindness to other going through their own ordeals and be viewed as favorable by those with an appreciation for reform.

- Calliope
- Title - [See Tourist] - Character is clearly out of their element and struggles to fit in. May be seen as an outsider or welcomed guest.

ISEKAI HELL GRADE

Rewards

Calliope- 93 points

Acquired optional title [See Tourist] - Character is clearly out of their element and struggles to fit in. May be seen as an outsider or welcomed guest.

Euthalia - 76 Points

Acquired Optional Title - [Reborn] - character has suffered through an ordeal and emerged stronger on the other side with a new sense of appreciation and understanding. They are more likely to show kindness to other going through their own ordeals and be viewed as favorable by those with an appreciation for reform.

mentions: Elvario Elvario StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back